4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Took a break from this game and missed about 3 updates. Has there been a good amount of content added?

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I still disagree with the addition of the time mechanic. It's a bogus difficulty factor especially at the lower levels forcing an unnecessary grind early when it's very easy to lose new players. If you get rid of auto recovery, you don't need a timer. If you just get rid of the timer, are you afraid people might just idle to complete the level? So what? At least they are deciding to waste their own time. You are forcing them to waste time repeating early battles because you didn't allot enough time. Adding this fake urgency has turned the game from an enjoyable casual game to an annoyance. I wouldn't even mind the repeats - after all that is the majority of the game play - but if you make the actual experience frustrating and unenjoyable (you can't stop to even consider the animations...), what is the point to forcing people to grind at it?

A mental challenge is fine, a timer challenge, not so much.

Reactions: ruby2020

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Sorry for the late response idk why f95zone stopped giving me notifications for this thread.

1. With the main story finished and upcoming...
1. I'll be adding a bunch of side quests until I feel like the game has enough content. I will be creating a new game in the future, much smaller scope than Queen's Brothel. Just to get better at game design.

2. I have the old artwork saved. I like the idea of having the artwork in as an easter egg, but other than that I don't think there's a point in having the old artwork in the game.

So quick question, and sorry if it's been asked before. Are there more girls than the four depicted in the preview screens. If so will there be the possibility of many different brothel "Builds" with girls perks to min/max production
I've thought about that a lot and came to the conclusion that I probably won't be able to successfully do that for this game. There's 6 girls I have to balance builds for, and all 6 girls have to play together during the fights. It's like trying to create an RPG game, but you play as 6 people. Too hard.

I still disagree with the addition of the time mechanic. It's a bogus difficulty factor...
Mate how often are you losing? I have a very generous timer for the main story. Are you not recovering stamina correctly? If a girl has cum on her body, you can click her to give yourself a boost of stamina. I don't think your idea of not having a timer is fun at all. What's the point of trying if you can just idle fuck your way through every boss?

Jun 19, 2018
So quick question, and sorry if it's been asked before. Are there more girls than the four depicted in the preview screens. If so will there be the possibility of many different brothel "Builds" with girls perks to min/max production
There's also butch orc lady and donkey-looking elf girl.

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Mate how often are you losing? I have a very generous timer for the main story. Are you not recovering stamina correctly? If a girl has cum on her body, you can click her to give yourself a boost of stamina. I don't think your idea of not having a timer is fun at all. What's the point of trying if you can just idle fuck your way through every boss?
Plowed through the whole release in basically one sitting. Two times this became a significant obstacle, yet the other times - especially in the brothel - the timer can basically be ignored. I think the second time it had to do with introducing the Armored client so I understand the tactics. The first obstacle I think is the 2nd town event. It's as if there are too many opponents for the clock unless you are at a certain level - so regardless of your play, you can not win until you level up. I though grinding for gold for house add-ons was enough.

Overall, I just found the game more fun and less frustrating when it was about managing resources and the only timers were on the buffs. I think the interface becomes too busy for a twitch type of mechanic and it detracts from engaging with the characters. But most importantly, I think forcing fails early on is not a good strategy to get new players involved. If I hadn't played earlier releases, I might have uninstalled this as broken and not gone back.

Otherwise, good luck catching your content up to your previous level. I really enjoy the characters and the narrative.

Reactions: DPMaker

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
So, does leveling up a part make it bigger? Like if I leveled up her tits are her tits bigger or is she just more skilled at giving titty fucks?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Plowed through the whole release in basically one sitting..
Totally cool with this feedback. Leon's second fight is a little too hard. I can make those adjustments. "The timer can basically be ignored" is exactly what I'm going for with the story. It's going to be a little hard for people that don't understand it, but it's not going to be impossible. I want people to ignore the timer if they're just trying to beat the game. The timer should be more annoying when I create end game bosses for people that actually want to try hard in the game. And thank you, I promise I won't disappoint!

So, does leveling up a part make it bigger? Like if I leveled up her tits are her tits bigger or is she just more skilled at giving titty fucks?
It does not, I really want my next game to implement something like that but it would be too much work for this game in particular. Too many girls / too many art assets needed for it to work.

I can't figure out how to use the ultimate skill, where do I click exactly?
Start fucking a client and then click the animation. The ultimate bar will turn yellow if it works.

Reactions: nickzeik

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
1. With the main story finished and upcoming content focusing on side quests and polishing, do you have any plans for the time after? New game, hiatus..?
The QB team tackling a Breeding Season esque title would be absolutely CHEFS. KISS. The hype surrounding that title would be surreal.

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
Totally cool with this feedback. Leon's second fight is a little too hard. I can make those adjustments. "The timer can basically be ignored" is exactly what I'm going for with the story. It's going to be a little hard for people that don't understand it, but it's not going to be impossible. I want people to ignore the timer if they're just trying to beat the game. The timer should be more annoying when I create end game bosses for people that actually want to try hard in the game. And thank you, I promise I won't disappoint!

It does not, I really want my next game to implement something like that but it would be too much work for this game in particular. Too many girls / too many art assets needed for it to work.

Start fucking a client and then click the animation. The ultimate bar will turn yellow if it works.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

Reactions: DPMaker

Zipp0

Jun 1, 2021
Do you only manage the brothel or also participate in "events"?
By the way i like the art.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Do I need to download an older version to see the scenes that became unavailable? There is any other way?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes