4.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Jul 17, 2020
huh.png
latest release comes up with a new file hash, and apparently matching crowdsourced YARA rules for malware identification?

*edit* even more detections?
ooh_more detections.png

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
latest release comes up with a new file hash, and apparently matching crowdsourced YARA rules for malware identification?

*edit* even more detections?
There's been plenty of false positives for my game since day 1. If you're scared, just play it on a browser instead.

If you want the details, I use cordova-electron to build the game and all the source data is downloadable here:

Any way of getting this working on Linux via WINE?
I'll get a linux build on the next version, but try playing on Chrome in the meantime.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
There's been plenty of false positives for my game since day 1. If you're scared, just play it on a browser instead.

If you want the details, I use cordova-electron to build the game and all the source data is downloadable here:

I'll get a linux build on the next version, but try playing on Chrome in the meantime.
OK let me say i absolutely love this game , really really Great work ....

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Hello and thanks for the game and your efforts, DPMaker. :)

I really like all of the game concept, the art, and the increasing difficulty and speed factor of the various quests =>
except for the anal quest with the orcs on the mountain where the entire game suddenly goes from an intriguing challenge to outright high stress, frustration, and anger (the latter should never occur in a se. game).

I've tried it 8 times in a row now and still can't beat it, there's simply not enough time and/or the orc's levels are too high. Naturally, I would collect all cum refreshments from the brothel before and prioritize the women with highest skills, but it always fails.

So please, tone this quest a bit down.

UPDATE: Tried 11 times in a row, now I'm really angry and quit...

Last edited:
Reactions: ruby2020

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

I really like all of the game concept, the art, and the increasing difficulty and speed factor of the various quests =>
except for the anal quest with the orcs on the mountain where the entire game suddenly goes from an intriguing challenge to outright high stress, frustration, and anger (the latter should never occur in a se. game).

I've tried it 8 times in a row now and still can't beat it, there's simply not enough time and/or the orc's levels are too high. Naturally, I would collect all cum refreshments from the brothel before and prioritize the women with highest skills, but it always fails.

Thanks brother, and no worries. I'll get the balancing sorted out . Thanks for letting me know!

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020

Obligatory "git gud". The orcs were difficult but not 11 times in a row difficult. Keep training the girls and they'll be able to keep up.

DPMaker, you're really fine without changing anything.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Obligatory "git gud". The orcs were difficult but not 11 times in a row difficult.
It's exactly this: git gud.
Thing is: Why must I need to be more experienced and continue training the girls (level 14 for Queen, then 11, 14, 13) for this specific quest, when I had no real problems during all those missions before? There should be no need to (extra) train them, just natural progression (which occurred quite flawlessly up until this quest).

Give it 15-20 seconds more and it will still be challenging, but also manageable. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Obligatory "git gud". The orcs were difficult but not 11 times in a row difficult. Keep training the girls and they'll be able to keep up.

DPMaker, you're really fine without changing anything.
I want the "git gud" content to be end game content. The story is for casuals just tryna jerk it !
I will ignore all balancing advice for end game content and will make it more ruthless

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Version 0.12.0
  • Enabled modding
  • Added mod tools
  • Updated Battle UI
  • Changed animations from image sequences to .mp4 videos
  • Updated battle mechanics and level design for the entire main story
  • Added cumshot animations for all girls. Activated when a girl finishes a Cummer/Exploder client
  • Added sex scene for Natasha x Arietta's quest
  • Added 6 sex scenes for the final boss quest
  • Updated gallery to play videos as you browse it
  • Added background for Avia's slums
  • Added background for Avia's castle
  • By default, Cummer clients aim for the girl's mouth
  • You can now have the girls take a shower at the house
  • Eating cum only restores 5% of the girl's stamina back, reduced from 10%
  • Trapper clients changed to stay on a girl for X amount of seconds before being able to be removed
  • Added Greedy client type. Greedy clients don't let other clients fuck the girl at the same time
  • Added Exploder client type. Exploder clients cum on girls 3x as much
  • Added Picky client type. Picky clients will only fuck specific girls
  • Added Big Dick client type. Big Dick clients take up 2 spaces on the battle UI instead of 1
  • Scarlett's base Tits stat has been increased to 80
  • Scarlett's base Recovery stat has been increased to 2
  • Removed battle soundtrack
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Natasha's default animations being available at any point in the game

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey gamers. There is a bug in 0.12.0 that doesn't let you buy the schoolgirl outfit. I will be fixing this ASAP after I get off of work.

In the mean time, here is a save file that gets you to Scarlett's quest.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
It seems like the girls' finisher lines are not in this battle UI. Are those coming back at some point?

Reactions: DPMaker
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes