4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
It seems like the girls' finisher lines are not in this battle UI. Are those coming back at some point?
That's correct. I'm replacing finishers with voice lines for when you use ultimates. I don't want to half ass it so I just removed them completely until I figure out what I want the girls to say.

For example, Queen's ultimate makes the boys cum faster so maybe she says some sexy shit. But Scarlett's ultimate is a whip and kicks everyone off of the girls so she would say some degrading shit. I'll figure it out eventually!

Reactions: Separin

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Hey gamers. There is a bug in 0.12.0 that doesn't let you buy the schoolgirl outfit. I will be fixing this ASAP after I get off of work.

In the mean time, here is a save file that gets you to Scarlett's quest.
How do I apply this save?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
I also got a bug when I have to do the quest"busting arietta". I go to the clothes shop and talk to Natascha, when the dialog is exhausted then all buttons are gone and I can't exit the shop anymore.

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Hey gamers. There is a bug in 0.12.0 that doesn't let you buy the schoolgirl outfit. I will be fixing this ASAP after I get off of work.

In the mean time, here is a save file that gets you to Scarlett's quest.
This overwrote my old save. :/ Was level 21s with all the girls. On the dude demon's quest can't remember his name. Was grinding them to level 25. Thought maybe that save would fix the bug for the shop. P.S. Awesome new animations and changes. Very impressed. Don't feel like grinding to 22s again. Any chance you have a save with them in their 20s?

Reactions: hurry69 and DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
This overwrote my old save. :/ Was level 21s with all the girls. On the dude demon's quest can't remember his name. Was grinding them to level 25. Thought maybe that save would fix the bug for the shop. P.S. Awesome new animations and changes. Very impressed. Don't feel like grinding to 22s again. Any chance you have a save with them in their 20s?
Thank you! And here you go!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
your game is awesome, love the art work and the mechanics... the save though to get past the bug about the school uniform... unless I am missing something it doesn't have the uniform and I get the message that I need to change into it to go to the school.... Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I've also found that the "Clients Made Cum" stat doesn's work right now.
Thanks for finding that! Just fixed my code, it will go live in version 0.12.2 sometime in the future.
your game is awesome, love the art work and the mechanics... the save though to get past the bug about the school uniform... unless I am missing something it doesn't have the uniform and I get the message that I need to change into it to go to the school.... Keep up the great work.
Should be fixed in 0.12.1!
I also got a bug when I have to do the quest"busting arietta". I go to the clothes shop and talk to Natascha, when the dialog is exhausted then all buttons are gone and I can't exit the shop anymore.
Should be fixed in 0.12.1!

Reactions: Dovakeks

Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
I there any other brothel type game like this or slave type ? ( sorry for my english)

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Just cosmetic! Outfits are going to be linked to side quests so each outfit will have it's own quest in the future.
Awesome game man always keeping an eye on it and this update was great will there be a boob vagina anal creampie cummer in the future as well like the face cumshot?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a way to see what the ultimates do? Some of them like Queen's are obvious but some don't seem to do anything

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any anal animation for scarlett? If so, how do you unlock it?

The battles keep showing the same animations over & over of Queen (except the cum on face variation for each girl).

Also, is there anyway to not be forced to take every single girl with you wherever you go?

On a side note, this game has massively improved, great job! It was a lot of fun to play.

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Awesome game man always keeping an eye on it and this update was great will there be a boob vagina anal creampie cummer in the future as well like the face cumshot?
Heya! That's the goal, but I don't have a dedicated animator on the team right now! All of them are busy.

Is there a way to see what the ultimates do? Some of them like Queen's are obvious but some don't seem to do anything
When you use their ultimate, you can click the ultimate icon at the top to read a description.
Queen: Does extra damage
Suki: Guys cum 3x as much while active
Esxea: Takes almost no damage
Scarlett: Kicks everyone off of the girls and the girls recover faster
Ardura: Increased attack rate
Natasha: Adds +10 to all girl's body part stats

Is there any anal animation for scarlett? If so, how do you unlock it?

The battles keep showing the same animations over & over of Queen (except the cum on face variation for each girl).

Also, is there anyway to not be forced to take every single girl with you wherever you go?

On a side note, this game has massively improved, great job! It was a lot of fun to play.
Thanks!
Battle animations have been changed to just 1 version for each body part because people were complaining the amount of files to load would crash their phones. So I only put Queen's version and then I added cumshots. Also the animations are video files now, instead of image sequences so this is a test to see if people's phones still crash.

For quests, it's up to me to decide what girls are in the battles.
Are you talking about how many girls to bring with you for the brothel?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If you guys haven't browsed for mods yet, I have created a mod that brings back Scarlett's original quest line. Her original quest contained non-con and incest. So if you're into that, here ya go!

Thumbnail.jpg

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
Some one Can Help me, i can't I can't buy school clothes, and the game bugs if I press to talk to the seller, I'm playing on android

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes