4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
What updates will we see next or is this the final completion for the game. And also what other adventures will we see Queen and the girls go on. I feel the other girls besides Suki need their own quest and such.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Is there, or will there be, a way to buy the full game? Due to the rampant abuse of the model I no longer support patreon or subscriptions, but would love to purchase the game as an actual product.

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah i don't there will be any pregnant content which i feel isn't needed in the game. But i do hope more quests will be added.

Reactions: Kira999

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i'd like to know, can you as the queen, work in the brothel too?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
What updates will we see next or is this the final completion for the game. And also what other adventures will we see Queen and the girls go on. I feel the other girls besides Suki need their own quest and such.
I'll be adding a bunch of more side quests to the game + end game content.

Is there, or will there be, a way to buy the full game? Due to the rampant abuse of the model I no longer support patreon or subscriptions, but would love to purchase the game as an actual product.
Yess, I'm shooting for an itch and Steam release mid 2022.

there is no pregnant content so far right?
Sorry mate, I'm not a fan of pregnant content so I won't be adding any.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'll be adding a bunch of more side quests to the game + end game content.

Yess, I'm shooting for an itch and Steam release mid 2022.

Sorry mate, I'm not a fan of pregnant content so I won't be adding any.
Hey that is awesome to see, and keep up the awesome work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey gamers, I fixed the crashing bug on Android. Here's an updated version. If any of you are experiencing crashing problems on other devices, let me know and I can get you an updated version!

Android:

Walker975

Jan 7, 2018
Hey gamers, I fixed the crashing bug on Android. Here's an updated version. If any of you are experiencing crashing problems on other devices, let me know and I can get you an updated version!

Android: Mega
Thanks so much man! the game is wonderful and its nice to be able to communicate with the makers and have our inputs taken into consideration :) Keep up the great work!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks so much man! the game is wonderful and its nice to be able to communicate with the makers and have our inputs taken into consideration :) Keep up the great work!
No problem! And thank you!
WTF?

The Linux-version requires root-permissions? This is really a new one...
Hahaha sorry, I actually don't test the linux version! I use CapacitorJS to build the game on all platforms. If you don't trust me or Capacitor then I recommend grabbing my raw .html files and serve a local server to play the game.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No problem! And thank you!

Hahaha sorry, I actually don't test the linux version! I use CapacitorJS to build the game on all platforms. If you don't trust me or Capacitor then I recommend grabbing my raw .html files and serve a local server to play the game.
That's not distrust, that's the standard setting. Nobody should execute random stuff as root without a really good reason. Especially not if it's just a game.
When I tried to circumvent the restriction, I got a sneering comment, my system would be badly configured and it would be stupidly dangerous trying to run the game NOT as root!? Now THAT causes distrust!

The source works better anyway. (At least for me) So thanks for the link.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That's not distrust, that's the standard setting. Nobody should execute random stuff as root without a really good reason. Especially not if it's just a game.
When I tried to circumvent the restriction, I got a sneering comment, my system would be badly configured and it would be stupidly dangerous trying to run the game NOT as root!? Now THAT causes distrust!

The source works better anyway. (At least for me) So thanks for the link.
I hear you bro, maybe I'll boot up a virtual machine and look at the message myself. I'd like to get this resolved before I go live on Steam.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly, I have tried both chrome and opera and nothing works as soon as I go into the cheat menu, unlock the characters and open anything on the map, mainly the gallery. Everything just stops loading but I can interestingly still access the cheat menu by clicking on the coin. Chrome loads a bit better because I can see the assets being counted as they load but they stop loading at like 142/142.7 which I can not even see on either the .exe or Opera.
Does that help or do you need me to take a screen shot? DPMaker ?

Reactions: kamibell

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, I have tried both chrome and opera and nothing works as soon as I go into the cheat menu, unlock the characters and open anything on the map, mainly the gallery. Everything just stops loading but I can interestingly still access the cheat menu by clicking on the coin. Chrome loads a bit better because I can see the assets being counted as they load but they stop loading at like 142/142.7 which I can not even see on either the .exe or Opera.
Does that help or do you need me to take a screen shot? DPMaker ?
Heya! Sorry about that. What device are you playing on?
I would recommend trying the online version on itch, or the Android .apk.

See if those work first, and then I can provide you any other versions if you need it.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes