4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Some one Can Help me, i can't I can't buy school clothes, and the game bugs if I press to talk to the seller, I'm playing on android
Is your game version 0.12.0 or 0.12.1?
I fixed this bug in 0.12.1.

Dastiel

Oct 25, 2017
I do want to know more about the mods, is there more avaible? can I find one with more ahegao scenes? sweet game so far been playin it since alpha

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I do want to know more about the mods, is there more avaible? can I find one with more ahegao scenes? sweet game so far been playin it since alpha
Mod tools just came out 2 days ago so there's just that one mod I had created. We'll have more in the future!

Reactions: James Eveleth

BlackHipoHiro

Jun 16, 2017
Hey everyone, sorry I have a question, is there any cheat option?
Press 5 times D didn't work for me, in ver 0.12.1, anyone knows where do I wrong?

snaptail75

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stuck on the quest "Ardura Dominates Student." It says to Bring Ardura to the University, Location University F2, but that doesn't seem to exist for me. My University is only one screen, with Classrooms, Library, Dorms, and Fountain. Nothing happens at any of those locations. I only have one arrow away from the screen that goes back to the Orc Mountain place. Bugged or is this as far as it goes right now?

Thanks

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm stuck on the quest "Ardura Dominates Student." It says to Bring Ardura to the University, Location University F2, but that doesn't seem to exist for me. My University is only one screen, with Classrooms, Library, Dorms, and Fountain. Nothing happens at any of those locations. I only have one arrow away from the screen that goes back to the Orc Mountain place. Bugged or is this as far as it goes right now?

Thanks
The University is the one in Easthollow. Not the elf school.

alishmass

Aug 22, 2021
the game works on the websites but the downloaded one gets stuck on loading asset 14/17 on 2.8MB/2.76MB. how can i fix it?

zarastro

Aug 29, 2021
One of the best games I've played in the last few months. I just got the new version, and I seem to recall the "cheat console" giving you free reign on stats of the girls. Was that removed? Cheers for this game

Reactions: Safkol

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
One of the best games I've played in the last few months. I just got the new version, and I seem to recall the "cheat console" giving you free reign on stats of the girls. Was that removed? Cheers for this game
Thank you! I'll be updating the cheat menu in the next version.

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
I completed game in a day :D very nice game with awesome story, beautiful artworks and nice gameplay.
Thank you very much dev ;)
I hope to see more brothel games with story like this

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I completed game in a day :D very nice game with awesome story, beautiful artworks and nice gameplay.
Thank you very much dev ;)
I hope to see more brothel games with story like this
Thanks brother, appreciate it!

Reactions: Safkol

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
can anyone share save file from the end of the last patch? somehow my saves got deleted

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes