4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Heya! Sorry about that. What device are you playing on?
I would recommend trying the online version on itch, or the Android .apk.

See if those work first, and then I can provide you any other versions if you need it.
I was using the online version via the link you posted earlier, pretty sure it is the same you posted now, on both Opera and Chrome, and don´t sweat it. Just try to work this out and I´ll just try again once you update the version.

Reactions: DPMaker

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey DPMaker does your game have any keyboard shortcuts? I searched the thread for 'shortcut' but got no hits
I just did the trolls town fight and it was very hectic with 2 summoners and many new customers spawning regularly.

The major issue I see is selecting a girl is on the completely left side of the screen and the customer selection is on the complete opposite side of the screen so it is a lot of mouse movement for fights and everything is happening so fast with 2sec customers and all.
It would be useful if I could select the girls with 1 to 5 (only got 5 girls so far) keyboard keys and then just click the customers I want to assign.
Also a shortcut to activate the special of the selected girl would help reduce a lot of the mouse-movements

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey DPMaker does your game have any keyboard shortcuts? I searched the thread for 'shortcut' but got no hits
I just did the trolls town fight and it was very hectic with 2 summoners and many new customers spawning regularly.

The major issue I see is selecting a girl is on the completely left side of the screen and the customer selection is on the complete opposite side of the screen so it is a lot of mouse movement for fights and everything is happening so fast with 2sec customers and all.
It would be useful if I could select the girls with 1 to 5 (only got 5 girls so far) keyboard keys and then just click the customers I want to assign.
Also a shortcut to activate the special of the selected girl would help reduce a lot of the mouse-movements
Heya! Did you try 1-6? I have shortcuts for each girl, 1 is Queen, 2 is Suki and so on.
Oh yeah, I'll totally add a shortcut for using ultimate!

And my bad, let me put a note for myself to add a help button to let people know you can use keyboard shortcuts.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Heya! Did you try 1-6? I have shortcuts for each girl, 1 is Queen, 2 is Suki and so on.
Oh yeah, I'll totally add a shortcut for using ultimate!

And my bad, let me put a note for myself to add a help button to let people know you can use keyboard shortcuts.
OK, I never tried it before I made my post but indeed, I can select the girls with 1-6

• Red Heart

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so have not [layed this for some time. seen the changes question is do you just lvl them up be sex because i don't see a pussy are any other way to biuld those states

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
ok so have not [layed this for some time. seen the changes question is do you just lvl them up be sex because i don't see a pussy are any other way to biuld those states
Yeah you just level them up, that's it now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnk nother question if i may were is the gym and teacher are other quest at i may have missed them but hard to say

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that suck's i have no job are way to get work lol. sucks to be me missing out on good scene's well does the teacher get boned

livano

Dec 6, 2017
does the teacher get boned
If you're referring to the university teacher with glasses and white top, to my knowledge she has a side role in one scene, but doesn't have sex. Hopefully with the upcoming side quests at least one of them gives her the spotlight :)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would still miss it because it would be for patrions only and i can't pay are get a job. but i still hope everyone has fun and injoys the game it's good.

jansson

Nov 27, 2017
I've got kind of the same problem on android version. When I try to enter the brothel it sais "Loading Assets 81/82
95 bytes/95 bytes"
I tried disabling the HQ animations in the memory seettings and then I could play, and I didn't even notice the difference.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is the android version worse texture quality wise? I noticed when fully extracted the Windows version is 417mb and the android apk is 235, so isn't that a downgrade in texture quality? Or does the mobile version just have good compression?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Is the android version worse texture quality wise? I noticed when fully extracted the Windows version is 417mb and the android apk is 235, so isn't that a downgrade in texture quality? Or does the mobile version just have good compression?
Windows version has both 32bit and 64bit support packed into one file. So there's no difference in texture quality, just the way the executables are generated.

• Love
Reactions: flynn0426
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes