4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Im really starting to get pissed with this asset load crash and time .... if this is not solved im considering remove my patreon subscription and recomend all here to do the same, for sure theres more developers that deserve that Patreon more.

35 minutes for this and now it stoped ?????

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

darklord187

Sep 9, 2018
Im really starting to get pissed with this asset load crash and time .... if this is not solved im considering remove my patreon subscription and recomend all here to do the same, for sure theres more developers that deserve that Patreon more.

try deleting the app data for the game i think there is an issue with previous version conflicting with the new assets hence the crash

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

This problems a little hard to solve because the game engine is either having trouble loading high quality animations on your device, or it is having trouble loading sound files. I think this is leading up to me having a "Non-HQ" toggle setting that turns off sound, unique animations, and client icons in the battles.

For now, go to the settings and turn off HQ animations. If that helps, then your device is having trouble loading high quality assets.

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
This problems a little hard to solve because the game engine is either having trouble loading high quality animations on your device, or it is having trouble loading sound files. I think this is leading up to me having a "Non-HQ" toggle setting that turns off sound, unique animations, and client icons in the battles.

For now, go to the settings and turn off HQ animations. If that helps, then your device is having trouble loading high quality assets.
im running a core I7 7th generation with 16gb or ram and video card ndvidia with 3gb i run games mutch more demanding then this so for sure problem isnt on my device

Igrys

Jul 4, 2021
why is the file size of v0.12.4 less than v0.12.3? should it not be the other way around

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
im running a core I7 7th generation with 16gb or ram and video card ndvidia with 3gb i run games mutch more demanding then this so for sure problem isnt on my device
Okay but did you try what I said and did it work?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
why is the file size of v0.12.4 less than v0.12.3? should it not be the other way around
For some reason zipping the game on my Mac made it smaller than zipping the game on Windows. Not quite sure why, but I decided to use the smaller files instead.

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
Hey just found your game on f95 and think its pretty nice, but I just saw that theres a paid version of this game and wonder whats the difference of these 2 and if its worth it where can I get it ?

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey just found your game on f95 and think its pretty nice, but I just saw that theres a paid version of this game and wonder whats the difference of these 2 and if its worth it where can I get it ?
Heya! The paid version just has side quests. It might be best to wait a bit longer until I have lots of side quests created. And I'm hoping to get the game on itch and Steam to buy soon as well, instead of Patreon.

Reactions: Tattsumi

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
ive tryed but still the same problem on last asset upload or to enter brothel or to enter the void for boss quest fight
Okay! In the next update I'll be adding these three toggles. I would love your help with testing all of these out and seeing if any work. I'm planning a Halloween update very soon!
1634916728009.png

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Okay! In the next update I'll be adding these three toggles. I would love your help with testing all of these out and seeing if any work. I'm planning a Halloween update very soon!
View attachment 1463922
Ok seems ive sorted problem is really the music, if music is turned off game runs very smooth, problem here is that you save log off and when you return game they show as on again so if you try to play on the next big asset load game will crash again on the last asset

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Ok seems ive sorted problem is really the music, if music is turned off game runs very smooth, problem here is that you save log off and when you return game they show as on again so if you try to play on the next big asset load game will crash again on the last asset
Okay got it! I compressed the audio files as much as possible, but I'll try to see what else I can do to load audio files.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does this latest version have the Scarlett side quest or is that not included in the version uploaded here?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes