4.10 star(s) 47 Votes
May 18, 2021
When i click on brothel the screen just goes black, i can do nothing and i have to close the game. anyone else facing similar problems?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
When i click on brothel the screen just goes black, i can do nothing and i have to close the game. anyone else facing similar problems?
aw dang that sucks. Can you go into the settings and disable the battle settings and try again? Maybe one of those options is causing this.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I see there is a whole mods menu before starting the game. Are there any mods site/links to find some good stuff?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys i just have a question i finished the game but i havent unlocked all of the character clothes did i do something wrong is there any hidden quest im missing ?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys i just have a question i finished the game but i havent unlocked all of the character clothes did i do something wrong is there any hidden quest im missing ?
There's some hidden outfits in there that you're not supposed to be able to unlock, so don't worry about those for now
I see there is a whole mods menu before starting the game. Are there any mods site/links to find some good stuff?
On our Discord!

Reactions: Brololol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this suck's becuase i will never get the side quest are the full game. no car no money and no job lol. i hate not haveing work. becuese i can't get games to play so sad. guess i will tri to become a demon slayer lol.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
well this suck's becuase i will never get the side quest are the full game. no car no money and no job lol. i hate not haveing work. becuese i can't get games to play so sad. guess i will tri to become a demon slayer lol.
I may have all of those things that you don't have but I'm pretty sure you have a credit card and PayPal two of those thing that i don't have i only use paysafe which patreon doesn't support it, so no side quests for me also lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't have any of those. never could get credit card. did not make enuf in come for one

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So , i have version 0.12-4 and now i downloaded version 0.12-6, but the old save do not trigger any event. Why?

G4ll4rd

Sep 12, 2017
Are there any Mods yet because i see those bottles but i cant find anything. does anyone know something about it?:unsure:

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
First of all, OP that's a really nice game, secondly...

we have strumpets and some other 2d style brothel sim which i feel it failed horribly... i wonder how this goes
Life with a slave, amazing game, this banner of yours made my brain remember this game's name that i've played long time ago lol.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes