4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope the game goes well my freind keep up the good work. hope the full game i can get but if not what i do play is still fun.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Some kind of bug I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another bug 'Round 2 with Leon". I lost the event, and the sound never got away(continue playing). Until I click 'fontain' to restart event. Same bug when I went to Greenhaven "You boys are a lot tougher...". And the sound is not stoping! I'm in front of house/brothel and sound of fucking continue playing. Going to SLEEP don't even stop it! :(

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Some kind of bug I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another bug 'Round 2 with Leon". I lost the event, and the sound never got away(continue playing). Until I click 'fontain' to restart event.
Same bug when I went to Greenhaven "You boys are a lot tougher...". And the sound is not stoping! I'm in front of house/brothel and sound of fucking continue playing.
Going to SLEEP don't even stop it! :(

Thanks! I'll get that sorted out

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
English is not my natives, so sorry if it reads engrish.
First... wow. I have played this game several times over the years in it development. If I am not wrong the only thing not changed is the engine and the core of the story. I am happy it finale has a end(?) of the main story. It is nice to see a game not rush to finish, evolving steady and every time it is reset it is for proper upgrade of art or operation. For me this is game etalon for development.
Second- plz bring back the said characters in the brothel (Leo, Mayr, Principal...). It lass fun to know they actually cam to visit.
Tirth- just my suggestion to add same repeatable events (free bj in first silty; gb in second...), just to mickey lvup easy.
Best regard to DPMaker.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
English is not my natives, so sorry if it reads engrish.
First... wow. I have played this game several times over the years in it development. If I am not wrong the only thing not changed is the engine and the core of the story. I am happy it finale has a end(?) of the main story. It is nice to see a game not rush to finish, evolving steady and every time it is reset it is for proper upgrade of art or operation. For me this is game etalon for development.
Second- plz bring back the said characters in the brothel (Leo, Mayr, Principal...). It lass fun to know they actually cam to visit.
Tirth- just my suggestion to add same repeatable events (free bj in first silty; gb in second...), just to mickey lvup easy.
Best regard to DPMaker.
Haha no worries mate, I'm making it a whole lot better right now and am going to drop a big gameplay update that will fix a lot of problems

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I wish I could pledge but I cant right now, glad the game is still being made and I will try to turn my pledge back on in a couple weeks.

• Red Heart

Mjinja

Apr 29, 2021
{"saveFile":1,"newGame":false,"bossToday":false,"brothelToday":false,"gold":225,"day":49,"houseCapacity":1,"bosses":[],"quests":["newGame","firstVisitTown","townFuckQuestStart","meetCassie","townFuckQuestSleep","townFuckQuestVisitMayor","evilLeon","visitGreenhaven","hornyBorisStart","hornyBorisMeetBoris","hornyBorisMayorVisit","hornyBorisFuckGreenhaven","hornyBorisNaknu","findSukiStart","findSukiClassroom","findSukiCafeteria","findSukiCafeteriaDaniel","findSukiJanitorsCloset","findSukiTalkBeforeRecruit","findSukiRecruitSuki","hornyBorisBossBattle","findMushroomsStart","findMushroomsFirstTalk","findMushroomsBuildBoat","findMushroomsIntroduce","findMushroomsPerform","findMushroomsNaknuPoison","findMushroomsReturnThisa","findMushroomsBossBattle","findMushroomsUpgradeHouse","findMushroomsRecruitEsxea","kingsQuestStart","kingsQuestVisitCrossroads","kingsQuestGoToAvia","kingsQuestFindScarlett","kingsQuestNaknuCurseKing","kingsQuestFuckPeasants","kingsQuestNaknuClimbCastle","kingsQuestTalkToGuard","kingsQuestConvinceDathea","kingsQuestConvinceThisa","kingsQuestDropOffThisa","kingsQuestDropOffDathea","kingsQuestBossBattle","kingsQuestRecruitScarlett","returnDatheaStart","returnDatheaGetDathea","returnDatheaDatheaToMorass","returnDatheaEnd","battleOrcsStart","battleOrcsAskKing","battleOrcsCheckBattle","battleOrcsNaknuPoison","battleOrcsFuckSoldiers","battleOrcsTalkToMayor","battleOrcsEnd","mountainTrainingStart","mountainTrainingNaknuAfterStart","mountainTrainingEasthollowTraining","mountainTrainingGreenhavenTraining","mountainTrainingMorassTraining","mountainTrainingDebrief","mountainTrainingBattle","mountainTrainingNaknuAfterOrcBoss","mountainTrainingUpgradeHouse","findTrasoniaStart","firstVisitTrasonia","magicStart","magicFindSabrina","magicFindDaisy","magicFindArietta","magicFindNatasha","magicVisitAlley","magicMeetElfGang","magicFuta","magicEnd","ariettaQuestStart","ariettaQuestGetClothes","ariettaQuestStartPlan","ariettaQuestMeetArietta","ariettaQuestFindArchMage","ariettaQuestBustArietta","ariettaQuestUpgradeHouse","ariettaQuestRecruitNatasha","getBooksStart","getBooksLibrary","getBooksOpenPortal","getBooksEnd","lilithQuestStart","lilithQuestScaryMan","lilithQuestEnd","scarlettBoredTitFuck","natashaEasthollowAnal","arduraSchoolDoggystyle","esxeaHangoutOrcs","sukiAndKing","queenChatBrior","leadToCastleStart","leadToCastleGreenhaven","leadToCastleMorass","leadToCastleCrossroads","leadToCastleEnd","finalBossStart","finalBossEnd"],"outfits":[{"girl":"Queen","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Suki","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Esxea","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Scarlett","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Ardura","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Natasha","id":"Default"},{"girl":"Queen","id":"University"},{"girl":"Queen","id":"Forest"},{"girl":"Suki","id":"Forest"},{"girl":"Queen","id":"Princess"},{"girl":"Esxea","id":"Janitor"},{"girl":"Natasha","id":"Boy"},{"girl":"Suki","id":"Elf"},{"girl":"Scarlett","id":"Princess"},{"girl":"Ardura","id":"Princess"}],"girls":{"Queen":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Princess","variant":"Default","guysFucked":772,"exp":55580,"hp":330.8865595322989},"Suki":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Elf","variant":"Default","guysFucked":274,"exp":24497,"hp":51.477691642354365},"Esxea":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Janitor","variant":"Default","guysFucked":267,"exp":43849,"hp":221.8905963575062},"Scarlett":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Princess","variant":"Default","guysFucked":127,"exp":22029,"hp":151.0150114607176},"Ardura":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Princess","variant":"Default","guysFucked":170,"exp":19331,"hp":233.04785719246541},"Natasha":{"unlocked":true,"outfit":"Boy","variant":"Default","guysFucked":49,"exp":11744,"hp":68.95594968552453}}}

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
except when the paid version can become available for purchase for everyone such as in the form of alpha since € 3.50 per month for content in pieces in 4 months it costs you almost as much as many complete games and even as the upgrade to skyrim anniversary.
I mean, are you planning to release at least one paid version to show progress,
since there is a content gulf between free and non-free, or are you focusing more on milking users?
For example, most successful developers (Remtairy) didn't have so much trouble protecting their work from evil internet users,
aren't you a little paranoid?

• Angry

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Isn't the game finished, more or less, what do any of these new versions actually have in them?
You could say it's finished, but I'm not satisfied yet.

Version 0.13 and onwards runs on the Godot engine instead of Phaser. I switched game engines because there's still a ton of people who can't run the game, and so far Godot has worked out great.
  • I'm re-doing Scarlett's entire quest.
  • I re-did the battle system.
  • Working on making menus better looking.
  • Made it so that there are two characters on the screen when showing dialogue.
  • Working on better mod tools.
  • Adding more pictures to the main quest
And most importantly, the world is big enough for me to fill in with side quests. So, I plan to do a bunch of side quests.

If anyone wants to try it out, feel free to play 0.13.1 .

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
This might be a game I would like to buy if it's as good as it looks.

The free version tells me I won't have sidequests.

If I play the free version, and then switch to the paid version, will I have to start over to get all the content ?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hello
This might be a game I would like to buy if it's as good as it looks.

The free version tells me I won't have sidequests.

If I play the free version, and then switch to the paid version, will I have to start over to get all the content ?
Nope! Your save file should be saved between versions.
Also, you can export and import your save file manually if you want to be extra careful.

Reactions: Lucifer84
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes