4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

CorktheRat

Jul 29, 2017
When other games on here with 10k budgets from Patreon take five or more years to barely update, this is one of the games I think of that has actually evolved over time.

Reactions: Safkol and DPMaker

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
When other games on here with 10k budgets from Patreon take five or more years to barely update, this is one of the games I think of that has actually evolved over time.
Indeed. My one and only complaint is that I'm getting so bloody impatient waiting for the option to purchase it as a product. Which is kinda not a complaint at all :D

And Suki is still my role model.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Indeed. My one and only complaint is that I'm getting so bloody impatient waiting for the option to purchase it as a product. Which is kinda not a complaint at all :D

And Suki is still my role model.
Yeah my bad! I'm actively working towards the Steam page. Did you know they rejected my box art because it was too sexual?? Wow!! Now we have to create a new one ‍:FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: mdk2100 and Ronia

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Huh, that's such an odd reason, when the game itself is far more explicit. I suppose it's because anyone can "accidentally" see the box art while browsing other things. Silly reason, since it still requires people to have NSFW stuff allowed in their profile, but it's the only one I can think of.

And no rush. I'll buy it when it appears. My impatience is my problem, not yours :)

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Huh, that's such an odd reason, when the game itself is far more explicit. I suppose it's because anyone can "accidentally" see the box art while browsing other things. Silly reason, since it still requires people to have NSFW stuff allowed in their profile, but it's the only one I can think of.

And no rush. I'll buy it when it appears. My impatience is my problem, not yours :)
I think that's it as well. They don't want people to browse the steam page and see suggestive thumbnails and stuff yenno? Oh well, I'll work on it

Reactions: Ronia

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Hahaha sorry, I actually don't test the linux version! I use CapacitorJS to build the game on all platforms. If you don't trust me or Capacitor then I recommend grabbing my raw .html files and serve a local server to play the game.
Where are the raw files located?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah my bad! I'm actively working towards the Steam page. Did you know they rejected my box art because it was too sexual?? Wow!! Now we have to create a new one ‍:FacePalm:
It's absolutely exasperating how much red tape sex games have to cut through.

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
creator's activity here and answering to all questions and opinions is very rare between other devs... It's also very good of him/her

• Yay, new update!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Some feedback:
  1. The character artwork could be better: add details to their bodies and private parts.
  2. Show a room background in the brothel and the whole character with animations. Put the card options below.
  3. Make the interface immersive. A gray background is not immersive.
  4. Replace the dull gray customers with various models.
  5. The ladies should live in rooms in the house that you can access with a few dialogue, erotic options.
  6. The background location artwork is quite rough.

What kind of mods are available?

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Some feedback:
  1. The character artwork could be better: add details to their bodies and private parts.
  2. Show a room background in the brothel and the whole character with animations. Put the card options below.
  3. Make the interface immersive. A gray background is not immersive.
  4. Replace the dull gray customers with various models.
  5. The ladies should live in rooms in the house that you can access with a few dialogue, erotic options.
  6. The background location artwork is quite rough.

What kind of mods are available?
Thanks! The mods are on my Discord. I have a mod that changes Scarlett's questline back to her old one where the peasants lock her up in the slums. Then some fans made some texture mods, you'd have to see for yourself.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes