4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Just got over playing the newest paid Godot version, and I have to say, the game's starting to look and feel more and more polished.

The new quest used to bring Scarlett to the game is a great improvement over the last one. It's better written and makes a lot more sense than her previous intro story, and I'd be lying if I said the orgy wasn't hot :D

For the diary, would it be doable to have "go back a line" and "close scene" functions and being able to skip a fight?

Anyway, kinda in line with what I've been posting on the other channels previously, hopefully we'll be seeing more sex scenes with the side characters involved, e.g. the uni teachers, the students we saw sketches of, the stallion guards, Lilith, the elves... So many good ones, lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just got over playing the newest paid Godot version, and I have to say, the game's starting to look and feel more and more polished.

The new quest used to bring Scarlett to the game is a great improvement over the last one. It's better written and makes a lot more sense than her previous intro story, and I'd be lying if I said the orgy wasn't hot :D

For the diary, would it be doable to have "go back a line" and "close scene" functions and being able to skip a fight?

Anyway, kinda in line with what I've been posting on the other channels previously, hopefully we'll be seeing more sex scenes with the side characters involved, e.g. the uni teachers, the students we saw sketches of, the stallion guards, Lilith, the elves... So many good ones, lol.
Thank you thank you, I'm a big fan of Scarlett's new quest too.

Ohp, thanks for reminding me. I was going to add a talking history to the dialogue scenes for if people need to look at the previous text. And yes, I can add a skip button to fights you have already completed.

Oh yeah, we have a lot of good NPCs. Can't wait to do the elf girls ! !

Reactions: livano

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Are there still plans for releasing a one-time full price version or has that gone by the wayside? I would love to purchase this game.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Just for info, i allways scan all downloaded files with Bitdefender.

Queen's Brothel [v0.13.3] from MEGA

is ok till you start the ".exe". Than Bitdefender blocked and removed the file because of Malware.

2022-07-12 12_04_22-Window.png

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So just got this and started a new game. I talked to the mayor did the free bjs then went to the brothel and did that for a day. I went back to the mayor but it says I have to go to the brother which I already did... am I missing something?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Did you sleep?
Thank you for responding Presidente, I am honored that someone of your greatness would assist me. I did sleep and actually I went back and did the brothel for several more days while sleeping in between to see if that would do it. When I go back to the mayor it has the quest to get more customers or whatever and still says I need to go to the brothel, I went to the clothes store as well... so I seem to be stuck. Any help getting past this would be greatly appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: purgatoris

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Where do you get the mods from?
Modding just came out, I don't think anyone has made any yet.
Just for info, i allways scan all downloaded files with Bitdefender.

Can you download the file from my website and see if it contains malware? I'm 100% sure it's a false-positive. I'm literally just some dude creating a game using the Godot engine. Not some freakin hacker virus guy.

Thank you for responding Presidente, I am honored that someone of your greatness would assist me. I did sleep and actually I went back and did the brothel for several more days while sleeping in between to see if that would do it. When I go back to the mayor it has the quest to get more customers or whatever and still says I need to go to the brothel, I went to the clothes store as well... so I seem to be stuck. Any help getting past this would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you have sex in the brothel, and on the same day you should go to the mayor and finish the quest. Don't go to sleep after the brothel.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Modding just came out, I don't think anyone has made any yet.

Can you download the file from my website and see if it contains malware? I'm 100% sure it's a false-positive. I'm literally just some dude creating a game using the Godot engine. Not some freakin hacker virus guy.

Make sure you have sex in the brothel, and on the same day you should go to the mayor and finish the quest. Don't go to sleep after the brothel.
ok thank you

• Red Heart

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
The game is looking better and better, I liked the Ardura update ! Just one thing, I see some of her old animations in the sex scenes, are they placeholders for the new ones ?

• Red Heart

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The game is looking better and better, I liked the Ardura update ! Just one thing, I see some of her old animations in the sex scenes, are they placeholders for the new ones ?
Yes, we are 5 animations away from being done with all the girls. 3 for Ardura, 2 for Natasha. Just need a little more time.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes