4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

sadbruh

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone refer me to where I can edit this type of save files or at least what is the type of these save files? I am not asking for this games specifically but in general, I'm not versed in the game making and coding sphere.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I always thought this game needed some polish, and look here, it looks fantastic now. I liked all the side-quests from the previous version, and I hope they'll be included. Leveling up and upgrading the brothel to unlock more stuff is a very good idea. Maybe new sex acts with their own animations. That'd surely motivate pretty much anyone, but I can imagine how much hard work this all is. Considering that, it's even more impressive that you decided to polish the game from scratch.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Queen's Brothel 0.15.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
why isn't there a game like this just more dark fantasy and in nicely rendered 3D? the idea is not unique and that you can adjust and push certain bodyparts to attract certain customers is interesting but the art is maybe better than i draw but its still "just" 2D and not even realistic art... yeah not for me i guess...

• Angry
Reactions: Mertonus

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
why isn't there a game like this just more dark fantasy and in nicely rendered 3D?
Why is the grass green?

the idea is not unique
Show me another game like this.

and that you can adjust and push certain bodyparts to attract certain customers is interesting but the art is maybe better than i draw
Show me your art.

but its still "just" 2D and not even realistic art...
I don't get why you complain, even though you saw what the game is like on the front page. I have no clue what you mean with realistic art, but everyone has their own preferences.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Sorry, it's taking my animator longer than expected. I decided to work on the brothel prototype and release that instead.
Can you confirm the comment above, did you take out the foot fetish stuff before polishing the game up with the v0.15 updates? If you did, hopefully you will add it back in eventually for all client races for foot loving degenerates like myself.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi, how many side quest are there in the full game?
7 as of right now.

Can you confirm the comment above, did you take out the foot fetish stuff before polishing the game up with the v0.15 updates? If you did, hopefully you will add it back in eventually for all client races for foot loving degenerates like myself.
Heya! I removed feet stuff like 3 years ago.
Turns out that none of my artists like feet so I got boned for that fetish.
Finding a new artist just for feet pics is still on my priority list because so many people ask for feet stuff.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
7 as of right now.

Heya! I removed feet stuff like 3 years ago.
Turns out that none of my artists like feet so I got boned for that fetish.
Finding a new artist just for feet pics is still on my priority list because so many people ask for feet stuff.
That's a shame. Your artists are pretty good, I didn't know they had such inferior taste.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes