4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

livano

Dec 6, 2017
How do I play Side quests?
Side quests are part of the paid version available for $4 tier Patreon subscribers.

DPMaker Is there an updated roadmap for planned content? The latest one I can find from Dec 10 post shows Ardura and Natasha side quests being in the pipeline prior to EA release but nothing after that. Would be cool to see whose content we're still looking forward to :cool:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Side quests are part of the paid version available for $4 tier Patreon subscribers.

DPMaker Is there an updated roadmap for planned content? The latest one I can find from Dec 10 post shows Ardura and Natasha side quests being in the pipeline prior to EA release but nothing after that. Would be cool to see whose content we're still looking forward to :cool:
What's up livano. It's a fairly simple roadmap, so I haven't created a diagram for it.

Natasha Quest -> Lilith Quest -> Final Boss -> Steam + Itch.io release -> Keep adding side quests and polishing gameplay until I consider the game "finished".

While I'm adding side quests, I would like to start working on a new game. But I guess, that conversation will happen on another forum post someday.

livano

Dec 6, 2017
What's up livano. It's a fairly simple roadmap, so I haven't created a diagram for it.

Natasha Quest -> Lilith Quest -> Final Boss -> Steam + Itch.io release -> Keep adding side quests and polishing gameplay until I consider the game "finished".

While I'm adding side quests, I would like to start working on a new game. But I guess, that conversation will happen on another forum post someday.
Oh, ok. Lilith Quest and Final Boss were news to me. Thanks (y)

I originally meant to ask if the post-Steam and itch.io release side quests were something you've already decided on character-wise, as in, for which characters do you plan to add more content for. Or is it more like if a good idea pops in your mind, regardless of the characters involved, you'll work with that, but you don't necessarily target adding more content for characters that might currently be lacking?

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Oh, ok. Lilith Quest and Final Boss were news to me. Thanks (y)

I originally meant to ask if the post-Steam and itch.io release side quests were something you've already decided on character-wise, as in, for which characters do you plan to add more content for. Or is it more like if a good idea pops in your mind, regardless of the characters involved, you'll work with that, but you don't necessarily target adding more content for characters that might currently be lacking?
I'd like to start with characters that are lacking in content. Then I would like to switch to community polls or random good ideas. It's more about pushing ourselves to provide a new quest every 2-3 weeks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.13.4 bug

1) Gamebreaking bug When you have sex in your brothel and click on Forfeit and say no you can`t use anything. So you can only quit the game and start the game new.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
That's Nigel. He's coming up in the story soon.
Hi DPMaker, will there be an option for creampies to automatically be executed when their meter is filled just like in the original version? I feel like the battle system would be less clunky and the user gets the satisfaction of creampie in the animation.

Reactions: Artix0

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi DPMaker, will there be an option for creampies to automatically be executed when their meter is filled just like in the original version? I feel like the battle system would be less clunky and the user gets the satisfaction of creampie in the animation.
Oh shoot man, did you check out version 0.13.5? I think I made it waaaay better. I put in a game request on f95zone a week ago, but I think their uploaders are busy.

Animations are too difficult man, there's not enough good NSFW animators out there willing to work with me right now. It's a very slow process.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Oh shoot man, did you check out version 0.13.5? I think I made it waaaay better. I put in a game request on f95zone a week ago, but I think their uploaders are busy.

Animations are too difficult man, there's not enough good NSFW animators out there willing to work with me right now. It's a very slow process.
No, I hadn't played the latest version, sorry!

I like the auto orgasm feature that you implemented; it's much better now. Hopefully you can find an animator to add the creampie to the animation for extra goodness. :)

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes