4.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Apr 22, 2021
There's like an assload of pictures added since 2020 and better gameplay mechanics.

Free
Hey DP thanks so much! I've been seeing a lot of pictures on reddit so I got curious. On a side note, i think you guys should consider releasing a comic every now and then 'cause the writing and art style are both amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey DP thanks so much! I've been seeing a lot of pictures on reddit so I got curious. On a side note, i think you guys should consider releasing a comic every now and then 'cause the writing and art style are both amazing!
Thank you!

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
What a pity.
Liked the game until you reach the elven school and are forced to play as a futa.
Can't continue like that as I am straight and thats a huge turn off...

There isn't even a warning for the game, that it contains futa.
I agree...futa content does nothing for me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game was fun but i guess i am done becuase i can't pay for it. don't get me wrong still like the game.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
well the game was fun but i guess i am done becuase i can't pay for it. don't get me wrong still like the game.
I just see the thread as a development blog, while waiting for the game to reach a finished state where I can buy it as a one time purchase, since I don't support subscription based payment for products that the provider is not legally obligated to deliver on.

Will buy the game the second it is finished though.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
What are the mods and where can they be obtained?
On our Discord!

Did Oolay step down as the voice for Queen? I'm just curious about it.
Nope! I wanted to try another VA for Queen and am digging Cottontail right now.

I just see the thread as a development blog, while waiting for the game to reach a finished state where I can buy it as a one time purchase, since I don't support subscription based payment for products that the provider is not legally obligated to deliver on.

Will buy the game the second it is finished though.
Yeah I think people should definitely just wait for the final Steam or Itch version. The patrons are helping me buy more artwork to finish.

Reactions: kekasaurus

Tatertot1

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone got a complete save? My game corrupted before I downloaded the new update and I had to remove it all

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes