4.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Oct 14, 2017
Is there any way to adjust the speed text shows up? I vastly prefer it be instant, and the current pace is painfully slow. Obviously not a super high priority feature, but one I imagine others would appreciate being added eventually. Couldn't find anything in the thread about this, apologies if my searching skills are horrible.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Is there any way to adjust the speed text shows up? I vastly prefer it be instant, and the current pace is painfully slow. Obviously not a super high priority feature, but one I imagine others would appreciate being added eventually. Couldn't find anything in the thread about this, apologies if my searching skills are horrible.
Hey man! I can implement a text speed setting in the next update!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Where do you find the cheat menus, also wondering will each character have the same amount of animations and will we see more on the orc and goblin?

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Never has been for some reason. All i'm doing is using Electron to build the game.

Mods will be available soon. I'm finishing the main story real quick then re-doing the mod tools for everyone.
Never played this game. So my question is, do you have any hyperlinking or server queries inside your game?
I saw some paywall. It could be the reason for Windows Defender acting up. Any phising attempts are automatically flagged.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Where do you find the cheat menus, also wondering will each character have the same amount of animations and will we see more on the orc and goblin?
Click the gold icon in the top left 7 times. I'm actively looking for more animators to help, so give me some time.

Never played this game. So my question is, do you have any hyperlinking or server queries inside your game?
I saw some paywall. It could be the reason for Windows Defender acting up. Any phising attempts are automatically flagged.
I have API calls to grab data from my server, but that's about it. Like the banner on the main menu is actually grabbed from my website, and the URL it takes you to is grabbed from my database. Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Click the gold icon in the top left 7 times. I'm actively looking for more animators to help, so give me some time.

I have API calls to grab data from my server, but that's about it. Like the banner on the main menu is actually grabbed from my website, and the URL it takes you to is grabbed from my database. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you and hope you find more animators and i wonder if we will also see more outfit for the other gals as well

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018

Im not worried, but as I said Windows don't like that. You have to have full certification else will flag it as a malicious software.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Thank you and hope you find more animators and i wonder if we will also see more outfit for the other gals as well
Oh yeah absolutely!

Im not worried, but as I said Windows don't like that. You have to have full certification else will flag it as a malicious software.
Let me put that certificate on my priority list. I saw some notes on that before, I'll do some research!

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes