3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
so can we not get to the main game? i downloaded for the rpg aspect, not a fps wave mini rougue like game. though, the rougue like is kind of fun, i cant seem to use the talisman to do anything even though its in my inventory, it still says i need it to break the seal.

Reactions: linda95

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah this is a catfish if I've ever seen one. Literally just the dream world combat in a rougelite battlerush system. Not even remotely related to the main game. I was looking forward to seeing something new from this rather unique game, but not this.

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
so can we not get to the main game? i downloaded for the rpg aspect, not a fps wave mini rougue like game. though, the rougue like is kind of fun, i cant seem to use the talisman to do anything even though its in my inventory, it still says i need it to break the seal.
You need to wear a talisman to enter, defeat her for the first time without sex, defeat her for the second time before sex can occur

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I believe it's some sort of new combat tech demo for the next main update. Personally, I think it's just a cover up to bait their patron's into pledging again.
ah.. i see, which mean this continuing from previous version, thanks for the answer

Sep 25, 2022
The demo ending has been broken for a couple of versions. He was meant to kill the player instantly, but now he either just doesn't or only deals 1 damage.
The game only saves when you die, so if he can't damage you, the only way I could save progress at that point is to use the wind attack and walk into the tornado to damage myself.

Also, again, the new link is for a test build. Not sure why this wasn't made clear in the post, hopefully that gets fixed. You can still access the actual game in the "old build" tab.

May 23, 2017
This is an impressive tech demo but what in the fuck is this? You'd think this would be released with the roguelite element built into a previous build, not an independent tech demo.

Lmao

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This is an impressive tech demo but what in the fuck is this? You'd think this would be released with the roguelite element built into a previous build, not an independent tech demo.

Lmao
Might take a while to unlock the roguelite gameplay in the normal game. If they want as much feedback as possible, a lot easier to get that if people don't have to play through hours of normal gameplay just to reach it eh?

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Saitama last boss when he gets to half hp the game just get bugged and you can't do damage and you take no damage and you can just exit cuz you are not allowed to attack.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
There is sex it's pretty mediocre tho, the game it self is much worse imo, it feels like I'm driving a tank with a scissor punch toy on the end of it when using fists and the weapons aren't much better in terms of versatility, only having a 2-3 swing combo coupled with a dodge mechanic, no parrying and no blocking, just attack (sword arrow fireball etc) dodge and run which becomes monotonous very quickly (It's meant to have a ground slam ability also, but I couldn't get it to work along with the Q ult option)

Maybe I've been spoiled by games like Vermintide 2 that drove me to get good enough to play the very hardest available game play modes in it and win, but I can clearly see that this in terms of game play will never amount to anything worth playing for me personally

- See that and you'll see the massive contrast of combat that went on in my head every time I entered a dungeon in this uninspired and boring H game, Vermintide 2's game play is so good that it doesn't even need the sex to be awesome, it's the level I want to see H games get to in the future, comparing it to other similar H games - I've seen plenty of H games on this site that have much better combat mechanics than R-Life and every other feature is also better in most cases

Reviews giving R-Life a high score is pretty bizarre

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex scenes are just 2 loop option animations fast + normal, beyond that you can either stop or cum when the meter gets filled :sleep:

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Reviews giving R-Life a high score is pretty bizarre
I mean, if you spent 5 minutes and went back a few pages in the forum, you would've realized that what's been uploaded to the OP is a standalone test-build for a game that hasn't been updated in about 4ish years and that all the review are for that old build. Instead, for some reason, you've opted to post a odd rant comparing the game mechanics of a non-H game made by a AAA studio to that of an H-game created by a single guy.

Like, honestly, what the fuck?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes