4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Just tought a bad joke... nevermind.
Besides, he could add Prinz Eugen or Shimakaze to the game instead of more monster girls, in the end this shouldn't be a M.G.I. clone
View attachment 1176702 View attachment 1176703
Now that you mentioned it. I really wished that there were more KC characters added or using characters from other IPs instead of using OC models too much. But at least we have Shuten now so I guess it's an acceptable addition. Hope that the update will finally get released.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Per the patreon post yesterday, May 27th, 2021:

"Hello everyone!
The east side of the island is still very empty in previous versions, but in the upcoming version it will be filled and become a full island. The areas are designed in more detail so it also takes more time. In these new areas, there will be new activities in the future such as hunting and mini games,...All areas are about to be completed, only a few small areas are left.

Due to some unexpected problems, the update progress was slower than expected. The reason is that I was in close contact with a patient infected with corona virus, so I was isolated, it takes 21 days in my country. Luckily I'm fine and went home today. I don't know what to say other than sorry, I'm really sorry!"

1622220181583.png

1622220207661.png

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i can't blame you but you shouldn't even got your hopes up man. i've came to learn that this dev is a lying sack of ship that doesn't sail out from the port of "the update is next month".
I was a supporter for a while. Probably about a year. I stopped paying around April 2020. I wouldn’t say that he is lying, I think he just bit on more than he could chew. I had a hand in developing something like this some time ago, it’s extremely time consuming and frustrating. He also can’t stay focused. He starts one thing, then without finishing goes and does something else (dream world).

I’m sure that an update will come out eventually and I’ll resume my support when it does.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I was a supporter for a while. Probably about a year. I stopped paying around April 2020. I wouldn’t say that he is lying, I think he just bit on more than he could chew. I had a hand in developing something like this some time ago, it’s extremely time consuming and frustrating. He also can’t stay focused. He starts one thing, then without finishing goes and does something else (dream world).

I’m sure that an update will come out eventually and I’ll resume my support when it does.
LOL I can agree with that. I think he didn't plan anything. He just started doing random things that came up his mind.

The game is a mess, but I like how good the models look and there are some quite good sexy scenes.

I don't see how to 'fix' the game. He should probably start over. With a plan in mind. And reuse the assets from this game to speed up the development.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Hey I cant select nothing in main screen, I clicked in new game or load and nothing happens! just the title screen..pls help! thx.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes