4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
Is it a complete save of the last version? did you do all the missions with all the girls?
There're saves for both 0.8.5c and f versions. I would say that all completed on the ones named with the default folder name "SaveData", even though the f version have a number of saves before or during a stage of the game. However, mind that the saves may not work since the last saves used mods.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
There're saves for both 0.8.5c and f versions. I would say that all completed on the ones named with the default folder name "SaveData", even though the f version have a number of saves before or during a stage of the game. However, mind that the saves may not work since the last saves used mods.
I have version 0.8.5f and I have a save but it does not let me load the game, so I am trying with other saves, because I had completed the whole version but it does not let me load the game because I think that my save died.

Feb 29, 2020
Looks like he's adding in a grappling hook (more like a hookshot from Legend of Zelda). Wonder if the next update our character will start yelling with every action and have an urge to break urns.

Not gonna lie, though, the hookshot stuff does look interesting. Ah well...time to wait some more.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I think he was already workin' on that about 3 years ago... (no time to check)
I'm afraid that by the time of next update this game will run only on arcade.
Shame, I liked it

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm, let's do some maths. According to the given statistics, there is roughly 12.5% work left to be done. It has been 25 months since the last update R-Life recieved. (It was a small christmas update that did next to nothing, you remember.) And it took him this long, you know, more than 2 years, to finish 87.5% of the part of that "ever soon to be coming" next update. Assuming he keeps the pace, there is no doubt in my mind why he'd not, the next update will be ready to dish out in the next 107 days. Rounded down.
Been 122 days since i made this comment. Either i made a mistake in my calculations or this guy is a real #&%!.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
the dev may update but i feel like as of right now they are just trying to milk their patreon
I don't like the fact that the game wasn't updated for so long either. But it's unfair to compare this to the real patreon milking guys who earn more than 10k every month and deliver nothing. (Milky city, MGI, Helius)

This dev has only 200 patreons, so I bet it's only 1k/month, so cut him some slack. He already delivered more than he should have with this budget.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is the New Year's Special Build a separate side game? Do I need to download it to do the New Year's quests or is the quest still available in the main game?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes