4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Why does spending points to increase health not do anything? I put 4 points in, which I thought would have given me another heart, but it didn't do anything.

Edit: The extra heart eventually showed up, but it took a long time.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get the different monster girls to show up? The walkthrough says the android is supposed to show up after finishing the first dungeon, but she's not around, neither is the Foxgirl.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Is the New Year's Special Build a separate side game? Do I need to download it to do the New Year's quests or is the quest still available in the main game?
The latest version 0.85f fix has it all.
for the other questions refer to the walktrough and either search better or let a day pass...
If still don't find, you missed something

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
This game definitely needs a confirmation when exiting the game. I lost count of how many times I accidentally exited the game when trying to save or close the menu.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any reason to plant any seeds? It seems only tomatoes and carrots give you anything (When I harvested onions and potatoes, nothing was added to my inventory), and it's just worse food than apples, meat or crabs and those are plentiful.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone collected all 28 pictures?
I managed to find 24 pictures and 6 comics.
Is there any more complete map with the positions of the pictures marked on it?
I tried searching for any map that shows where any of the pictures are but can't find one. Do you know where any map is (complete or not)?

Feb 29, 2020
Another post popped up with an update on open world stuff.

It does seem pretty cool, looks like whenever the game comes out again it'll probably feel like a completely different game.

Still no idea when that when is, hopefully it'll be within the next few months.

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
: "[...] but I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can, as slow as possible next month. "

So, next update will be something between 1 week - 1 month.
Did I understand that correctly?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
: "[...] but I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can, as slow as possible next month. "

I give you a big hug, just to stay on the safe side.... :ROFLMAO:

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017

Bro he has said stuff like this about 3 times already

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes