4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Does any one know what to do in Dreamworld to unlock H-scene with Nyotalia? v.8.5
Fairly certain the only thing you have to do to get Nyotalia in the dream world is feed her a blue mushroom while she sleeps, wait an hour, and then enter the dreamworld yourself. At that point, she should spawn in your childhood home.

Graydok

Nov 11, 2017
Fairly certain the only thing you have to do to get Nyotalia in the dream world is feed her a blue mushroom while she sleeps, wait an hour, and then enter the dreamworld yourself. At that point, she should spawn in your childhood home.
I do all of those. But i don't know what to do after. She said something about to taking shower and this is dead end. Not even a quest mark, as when get clean house for Rem in Dreamworld.

Jun 13, 2018
I do all of those. But i don't know what to do after. She said something about to taking shower and this is dead end. Not even a quest mark, as when get clean house for Rem in Dreamworld.
That's odd, did you check the groundfloor bathroom in the home after interacting with her? That may trigger the bathroom sex scene.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Did you go to the bathroom when she says that? for the scene is in the bathtub
as for rem idk, never managed to unlock it, honestly some help would be appreciated

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Did you go to the bathroom when she says that? for the scene is in the bathtub
as for rem idk, never managed to unlock it, honestly some help would be appreciated
If I remember correctly, you first need to give her food to up your relationship. She's in the living room in the family house. Once you're high enough (30 points I think?), you'll have to play a minigame where you collect trash bags around the house. It's super clunky and tight on time but once you know the locations according to the HUD, it's doable. You'll be rewarded with her sex scene (ride-on on the table from what I remember).

Last edited:
Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
If I remember correctly, you first need to give her food to up your relationship. She's in the living room in the family house. Once you're high enough (30 points I think?), you'll have to play a minigame where you collect trash bags around the house. It's super clunky and tight on time but once you know the locations according to the HUD, it's doable. You'll be rewarded with her sex scene (ride-on on the table from what I remember).
Thanks for the hud tip, never noticed...
but you only have to collect them? or you have to bring them somehere?

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Oldschool platforming in Dungeon 2, that's for sure. The walkthrough is a must IMO and the cheat tool I used worked great and helped shave off who knows how many hours... That being said, it didn't help with dreamworld... I will call it a day there after reaching lvl4 and still having my ass handed to me even with a baseball bat.

I feel like the developer is new to game dev, learning as they go. For a one man project, it's impressive and huge. But that comes with it's own issues as you can see. Inconsistent UI features, a different foundation all together for dreamworld. Lots of "coming soon" buttons.

I liked the game overall, would like to see what he's been working on lately, but I do feel like an 'easy mode' would make the game a bit more fun for filthy casuals like me.

Reactions: SunlessXre

QuQ

May 19, 2019
How long does it take to get a quest from Camilia? I've been giving her cooked meat for almost 50 days. At the beginning of the game, right after velvet first appeared, there was a quest that asked me to deliver something to Velvet. I think that quest was supposed to be shown later and that's where an error occurred. There is no quest for Camillia and Velvet doesn't go to the falls. Sorry for the weird English I'm not a native speaker. I just wanna see New Year Event for new H-Scene and Camilia just doesn't give me a quest :( 1645205498567.png 1645205518794.png 1645205529529.png

Reactions: KnightXIII

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
How long does it take to get a quest from Camilia? I've been giving her cooked meat for almost 50 days. At the beginning of the game, right after velvet first appeared, there was a quest that asked me to deliver something to Velvet. I think that quest was supposed to be shown later and that's where an error occurred. There is no quest for Camillia and Velvet doesn't go to the falls. Sorry for the weird English I'm not a native speaker. I just wanna see New Year Event for new H-Scene and Camilia just doesn't give me a quest :( View attachment 1660967 View attachment 1660969 View attachment 1660970
yes, but did you deliver the letter to Velvet?
also your relationship is still 0, you increase that by talking to her and the husband and playing the minigame.

anyway everything should be in the walktrough in the OP under extras

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
also your relationship is still 0, you increase that by talking to her and the husband and playing the minigame.

I think the walkthrough is kinda outdated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuQ

May 19, 2019

I think I delivered the letter but not sure. I followed everything in the walkthrough but stuck in getting quest from Camilia.

Wait, should I talk to her husband not just her?! I didn't know that... I should try it. Thank you!

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
How long does it take to get a quest from Camilia? I've been giving her cooked meat for almost 50 days. At the beginning of the game, right after velvet first appeared, there was a quest that asked me to deliver something to Velvet. I think that quest was supposed to be shown later and that's where an error occurred. There is no quest for Camillia and Velvet doesn't go to the falls. Sorry for the weird English I'm not a native speaker. I just wanna see New Year Event for new H-Scene and Camilia just doesn't give me a quest :( View attachment 1660967 View attachment 1660969 View attachment 1660970
I'm sorry, but you've been unlucky. I've had this problem too where my relationship with Camilla was not going up at all. The only solution I found is to start all over again and try to not up every relationship every day at the same time. I was using spawn cheats to just speed up the grinding but it seems to bug your save if you up too many relationships on the first or second day.

Here's my tip: don't bother with Camilla when starting out. Focus on the camp, then the first dungeon, then the house, then the second dungeon. Try to let one day pass between each milestone. Increase your relationship with everyone, then enough time should have passed where you can talk to Camilla and play her minigame, then give her food once you can. Do the quest with Velvet as soon as it's available to unlock Camilla's evening scenes. But you should not do that until day 3 or 4 unless you want your game to bug out.

(Also, if I remember correctly, Velvet only spawns at the waterfall at 5 PM at random. She's not there every day.)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think the walkthrough is kinda outdated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, it's been a very long time since I played this trashy game. (Author of the guide here)

IMO the whole dreamworld thing felt like a dump of random ideas and the developer wanted to make another game, but just slapped it into an existing game. I have not touched this game since playing the first couple of dreamworld updates, and then the developer ghosted the game for a hot minute. It's almost hard to believe I wrote that guide four years ago.

Considering the guide is only 0.0.5 updates behind, the only thing that's really missing is the bullshit within dreamworld, and most of it can be found by searching the thread.

I may update the guide again some day, maybe if D3 and D4 are ever finished lol

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
IMO the whole dreamworld thing felt like a dump of random ideas and the developer wanted to make another game, but just slapped it into an existing game.
I completely agree, the game is a mess. But the dreamworld was my favorite part. ^^

I really disliked the dungeons. They are too big, so you have no H-content for like 15~30 minutes

Anyways, thanks for the guide.

Reactions: junior20000

KnightXIII

Sep 10, 2017
how do i open H-info like that? what version is this
and is there a way to do quick H

thank you

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
How long does it take to get a quest from Camilia? I've been giving her cooked meat for almost 50 days. At the beginning of the game, right after velvet first appeared, there was a quest that asked me to deliver something to Velvet. I think that quest was supposed to be shown later and that's where an error occurred. There is no quest for Camillia and Velvet doesn't go to the falls. Sorry for the weird English I'm not a native speaker. I just wanna see New Year Event for new H-Scene and Camilia just doesn't give me a quest :(
I may be wrong, but the hearts are not only obtained through gifts, but also with specific triggers, be it the minigame (as
JhonLui has mentioned) or quests (of the person in question or even quests of others).

I suggest this Walkthrough (no idea who's the original author, but GJ). It is not updated to the lastest version, but most of it is correct for the v0.8.5f (thus also the special Christmass version that you're playing). Don't know for sure your status on Camilia quests, but I remember I got stuck on her questline for long time due to not watching ALL the possible combinations with the mushrooms when she and his boy are quick sleep.

Remember, there's two types of mushrooms, but consider no mushroom is also an option. Then, there's two people, so that's 8 possible combinations, including the no mushrooms that it doesn't make a scene. However, as I say, I don't know the real status of your questline. Maybe you have to play the minigame many times, repeat the last available scene or maybe it glitched out. I remember have read that previous to the v0.8.5f version there was many bugs, and even on that version still does.

how do i open H-info like that? what version is this
and is there a way to do quick H

thank you
The special Christmass version has that menu that summarizes all scenes available on the overworld, a good way to know ingame if there's any more content for each character. However, that version is older than the v0.8.5f, which solves bugs and adds a bit of more content, but not the Christmass things.

You would think that menu would stay on the news builds, but it doesn't. Hope next new build does. And about fast H, every ero game should contain a special menu for that, but many don't and this is one of these. We can only hope someda... decade it does.

• Haha
Reactions: JhonLui
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes