4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The dev just underestimated the amount of skill and work needed to put into a game like this, my guess. This game already started as a mess and chaotic mixture of ideas and good animations. I think he has talent, but he rushed everything and wound up either broke or mentally spent.
All pointers led to this, sadly.

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm, let's do some maths. According to the given statistics, there is roughly 12.5% work left to be done. It has been 25 months since the last update R-Life recieved. (It was a small christmas update that did next to nothing, you remember.) And it took him this long, you know, more than 2 years, to finish 87.5% of the part of that "ever soon to be coming" next update. Assuming he keeps the pace, there is no doubt in my mind why he'd not, the next update will be ready to dish out in the next 107 days. Rounded down.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Hmm, let's do some maths. According to the given statistics, there is roughly 12.5% work left to be done. It has been 25 months since the last update R-Life recieved. (It was a small christmas update that did next to nothing, you remember.) And it took him this long, you know, more than 2 years, to finish 87.5% of the part of that "ever soon to be coming" next update. Assuming he keeps the pace, there is no doubt in my mind why he'd not, the next update will be ready to dish out in the next 107 days. Rounded down.
I heard rumors he was fixing other stuff aswell.

So there is 12.5% of the new content to be done.

The source of these rumours is one user in the discord channel who knows so much about the game development situation I wonder if he is not an alt from the dev himself:

The dev just had to backtrack on a lot of code because he matured as a designer and clean it up.

A lot of it is him redoing code to support future features

He's rebuilding his code so he can actually update more than once a year, which requires nearly all of the game's code to be reorganized and redone. It's taking forever, yes. But the upshot is once he's done this he can add content and update the game far easier and faster than in the past. He's sticking his nose into the code and not coming out pretty much; just trying to grind through it.

So, end of august was supposed to be it, but he ran into issues optomizing all the new code/systems he had to integrate. He's not really saying much at this point except for working really hard at end of the month update.

izunaaa

Dec 7, 2021
On his patreon page the game is 69% completed
Yesterday it was 68%

I think hes going to finish the game in max 1-2 months.
Hope he updated the geometry ( Geometry is used throughout video game design in controlling how the player's view of the game through isometric graphics, how the terrain is designed and textured through the use of polygons, and how the character moves through the game through the use of arcs and angles. ),mechanics,graphics and animations.
A character costumization setting would be nice also he should rewrite the whole story.
Its been 2 years since the last update. I expect a lot from the creator.
Imagine getting the same game with the same graphics,animations..etc with the same shitty story and quests with no sense.
I mean
8.5fix its a joke.

MrNobody93

Jun 4, 2018
any update on this game just download from Xgames v0.8.5f Fix Patreon ? and getting stuck inside the 1st dungeon looking for pearl got one or two keys and missing item cant get out of the dungeon
last anyone got the walk walkthrough ?
thx to anyone who could help < my first comments/post in reply

Feb 29, 2020
Good to see him back, but...yup, was expecting him to be adding in some new mechanic.

Ah well, with all the new stuff he's adding in, the new update should be pretty cool when it comes out.

Reactions: junior20000
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes