3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Literally the worst game I've ever played, i spent hours on dungeon 2 making me want to bash my head on a wall and on the parkour tower i basically did that climbing up and after an hour i made it only to find out i need to go somewhere ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING to get a key i missed. nope. nope nope nope I'm not doing this anymore. Never played an h-game designed to turn hard dick to furious rage, and not the beating type of furious rage
The movement system needs to be changed, you'll often shoot forward as if you're on a grid that requires you to always be centered. The "le git gud XD" meme is a joke here because--while platforming in this game is an acquired skill--it comes from acclimating to the terrible controls and "feel" of the movement. Something that I used to make it much easier is an autohotkey script that leaves sprint on all the time, it made platforming MUCH easier and I don't think I would have had the patience to do it otherwise. Here's the script if you or anyone else wants to give it another shot and knows how to use autohotkey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Replace the I with whatever key you want to be your sprint activator. Another tip I can give is that when you open your inventory mid jump you stay elevated until you exit out but the platforms keep moving, if you're quick enough and find you're about to miss a jump you can salvage it by tabbing into your inventory until the platform comes back. It's also handy on the trap portion, take too much damage? Double jump and tab until you regen back. Finally, make sure you have a lot of potions (at least 10) for the final boss, it can be really difficult and I just barely won on my first try with only a couple of potions and 4 max hearts.

Dungeon 2 is really the place you have to buckle down and put your dick away but some things I would do to improve it would be:

-Make the platform about 1 block wider on the part where you have to line up with the holes in the walls, it's a bit too narrow especially in first person.

-Make a lever on the top of the spiral platforming room (the one that goes to the boss) that creates a shortcut, there's no sense in doing that part twice even though it's probably the easiest.

-Let up on the tornadoes on the final boss or make them easier to predict, there is just WAY too much going on in that little arena.

-For that other spiral room (the one that leads to a key) make the platforms activated by a lever and reset by a lever. Nothing is more aggravating than missing a jump and having to wait until they finish their circuit.

Those were my biggest gripes but it really wasn't all that bad looking back. If you go into it thinking "oh yeah gonna get that sweet h-goddess scene in like 5 minutes finna bust hard tonight" it will demoralize you. It definitely needs to be tuned more and possibly even pushed back to be a later dungeon because the difficulty spike from 1 to 2 is far too extreme.

Reactions: JonDow and FHDani

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
LOL
This part of your "story" made me laught xDXDXDXD

"Dungeon 2 is really the place you have to buckle down and put your dick away but some things I would do to improve it would be"

"PUT YOUR DICK AWAY" XDDD

Love ya XD

Reactions: JonDow

JonDow

Jun 10, 2017
Oh believe me I had my dick away for dungeon 1 even I just wanted to play it like a survival/dungeon crawler which is what I thought it was going to be after level 1. I liked level 1 and it looked great then I got to level 2 and after so long I just didn't want to do it. I was going to just quit when I remembered I hadn't saved since well before level 1 so if I quit I lost my progress but what killed my determination was climbing that tower for an hour only to find out I need a key, the thing that fucks with me the most is I can't tell where my feet are to land properly on a platform after dashing it makes it too easy to overshoot. Maybe a 3rd person camera with just some untextured model or footprint shadows or soemthing would help.
Thanks for the script tho I might give it a shot

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
The game overall is nice, survival with teh seks, monster girls.
But the 2-nd dungeon...
THAT MOTHERFUCKING SECOND DUNGEON!
Its already hard as hell, and such levels requires controls polished to the fucking perfection, when controls in game are pretty unprecise, double jump sometimes is double jumping sometimes not, character can slide from the platform for no reason and platforms leaves no room for any mistake.
I know that its not bad idea, to make players actually earn their sweet time, but not in that way.
I didnt felt any satisfaction after each beaten section of dungeon, only anger caused by many deaths not from my fault.
Because nothing is more fun that reapeating again whole fucking stairs, because double jump decided to not work on the very end...
Edit: im fed up, on one of the parkours you cant even reach the end because its impossible to jump on platform.
Im waiting for complete save for 0.6, because its too much anger for me.

GraphicalAdri

Mar 9, 2018
The game overall is nice, survival with teh seks, monster girls.
But the 2-nd dungeon...
THAT MOTHERFUCKING SECOND DUNGEON!
Its already hard as hell, and such levels requires controls polished to the fucking perfection, when controls in game are pretty unprecise, double jump sometimes is double jumping sometimes not, character can slide from the platform for no reason and platforms leaves no room for any mistake.
I know that its not bad idea, to make players actually earn their sweet time, but not in that way.
I didnt felt any satisfaction after each beaten section of dungeon, only anger caused by many deaths not from my fault.
Because nothing is more fun that reapeating again whole fucking stairs, because double jump decided to not work on the very end...
Yeah making an first person "plataformer" game its a sin itself, not even couting the shity controls. you can skip the dungeon pressing control+c and f12 if you needed

Reactions: GrumpyMatt

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I think you can just up it to Mega or wherever and post a link here. Usually OP updates the 1st post sooner or later. I think alot of ppl would appreciate it if you do. :)
the dev sent out google drive links. i don't want to share that link for obvious reasons.

i re-uploaded 0.7a (today's patched version), but my internet is retarded. i get 500 Mbps download but only 10 Mbps upload with no way to increase that for any amount of money, which is so stupid. i was hoping to share my link and have someone else re*upload it. but whatever.

64 bit version:

i should note that it's buggy as hell. at some points the game just gets stuck in the middle of a dialog and there is nothing you can do but force quit and start from your last save. SO SAVE OFTEN!

to save, hit escape. you can't save in bed anymore.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes