4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
can someone help this noob please... after activating the cheat (r_ctrl+c) i can now use the cheats but not the full item cheat (f9). I try pressing and mashing the key but no items pop up in my inventory... anyone have a kind of fix? or should I redownload game?

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
can someone help this noob please... after activating the cheat (r_ctrl+c) i can now use the cheats but not the full item cheat (f9). I try pressing and mashing the key but no items pop up in my inventory... anyone have a kind of fix? or should I redownload game?
right control + F9 I had the same problem yesterday. Be sure to thank @Andersenhouse because I got the answer from them.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah so apparently people are having success by pressing control + F9.
I have no idea why this is working, and the other method is not.
Considering pressing F9 works perfectly fine for me.

Reactions: Destrosity

Marcelli

Nov 11, 2017
help me pls. interlace work but screen is black. in v0.6 there is no such problem. sorry for my bad english
You have to delete or just pull out the file sharedassets1.assets.resS from the R-Life_Data folder and the game will work but you will have not the bar of energy-of the water-food and the bar of your life/hp.

Marcelli

Nov 11, 2017
Now, can someone help me with this, if i put again in the file sharedassets1.assets.resS i got black screen with the interlace and if not i got this...

tyuioptyuiop

Jun 10, 2018
For those having issues with the F9 menu try creating a new game. If you had a previous save data it may not be compatible. What I suggest is make a copy of your saved data. Download the 0.81 version of the game. Enter the game with the same screen resolution you are using. Pick "New Game". Once that is loaded, press "Right Control + C" to enable Advanced Cheat. Then try using "Right Control + F9". It should work at this point. Cheat the items needed for the fireplace and the tent. Once you made the tent, press Escape and click Save. Leave the game go to the folder R-Life v0.8.1 Public Build 32-bit\R-Life_Data\SaveData then overwrite your previous save data on to it. Hopefully this helps!

Reactions: Prick

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
How to find the mummy's bra?
If I'm remembering correctly (PLEASE DON'T FUCKING QUOTE ME CUZ I MIGHT BE WRONG) You need to look on a beach somewhere on the island to find the swimming goggles. When you find them go back to the camp beach, equip them and swim the waters and look for her top. I wanna say the goggles are on the beach past the little spider cave across the river past evil knight douche.

Reactions: tharedpony

C0olday

Aug 9, 2017
I can't trigger the second quest with the sis, i've done the first quest and then i stopped feeding her but everytime i try to sleep between 00;00 and 5;00 nothing happenes. Like wtf
Doesnt matter, i did it

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Am I missing something or does "1,2 change view" not work? Or does it have to be a num pad? Because I've pressed it on several girls, and I just keep staring at their back since almost all positions are Reverse cowgirl (or doggy) for some reason. Would like to see some boobage in the scenes

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
"New 13 H-Scene: Camilla (+7) "
Any consensual scenes with her implemented yet?

edit: BTW found a new location for the mantis girl. Go to the pink tree. Walk towards where the essence is floating until you see that big rock, behind it is her.

Reactions: He-man96.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes