4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Draghan

Feb 7, 2018
So I'm at a complete loss on this one. The fishing rod took a bit of figuring out how to use, but we got there. The kitchen on the other hand, no idea. Where? How? Thank you :)

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
One place I found her is on the small island next to that fighter chick's tent (I don't remember a single girl's name)
k i know where you mean, thanks

I always found it right under the dock where you fish.

Yeah the walkthrough says there is a developer added NPC but I couldn't find it. This is the first version of the game I played.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I see that to have a little grass it's still as annoying, games delete after 5 minutes. The object that is most needed and which is normally the easiest to find (brothel grass everywhere) and the most broken balls to find

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
love this game so far i dont know how i haven't seen it before until its previous build but only problem i have is i got around a lot of bugs just by savingg and closing/restarting but only thing i can't actually do whether i do it legit or cheat the items is get rem to cook for me it always has 0/x for whatever even if i caught or worked for the items legit. usually i found the answer in these forums but couldnt find this one

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
love this game so far i dont know how i haven't seen it before until its previous build but only problem i have is i got around a lot of bugs just by savingg and closing/restarting but only thing i can't actually do whether i do it legit or cheat the items is get rem to cook for me it always has 0/x for whatever even if i caught or worked for the items legit. usually i found the answer in these forums but couldnt find this one
You have to craft a bucket then fill it with water then fill the barrel next to the table that is next to the oven.

Reactions: beanlord
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes