4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
What is the system requirements for this game, other than 64Bit OS?
I'm using laptop, 6G RAM, 64Bit OS, Intel(R) Celeron 1.9GHz.
Thanks..

21045aj

Aug 25, 2017
Look, Just use the Nopy DL link. I use it on everything given the chance because it's better than Mega. It downloads just as fast as Mega AND it has an unlimited download limit which means it doesn't have a 5 gigabyte download limit like mega does. Trust me.
no the issue i have is i have to use a limiter on my download speed or my internet shits bricks so thats why i ask

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Ok, Cool. Thanks. Follow up question: How in the hell does the fishing rod work?
Ah one of the things the game neglects to explain. Assuming you have it and are on the end of the dock you can build (don't think it works anywhere else) you should be able to cast it out into the water. I haven't played in a while but I think the crosshair should change to show it's in the right place.

At that point... you wait. Don't click, don't move, but be ready to click at a moment's notice when it suddenly tells you that you have a bite. You have to react fast or lose your catch.

Reactions: Destrosity

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So where i should put this save ? Create a SaveData in R-Life_Data doesnt work. Should i find in AppData place to put save ?
Nope it's definitely R-Life_Data\SaveData
You might start a new game, then overwrite the save created.
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, worked 100% for me.

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
Most games like this get dropped, so I am acually impressed the dev has kept up with this game. Big thumbs up for Dev.
now if all the patreons from monster girl island moved on over to this game, that would be sweet. :cool:
the fact that redamz still has 6000+ patreons is outrageous to me... given that they haven't released any substantially new builds or updates for like what, almost 2 years now? raking in at the very least 6000$ a month with no updates to show for it... like damn.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
now if all the patreons from monster girl island moved on over to this game, that would be sweet. :cool:
the fact that redamz still has 6000+ patreons is outrageous to me... given that they haven't released any substantially new builds or updates for like what, almost 2 years now? raking in at the very least 6000$ a month with no updates to show for it... like damn.
I bet he's laughing his ass off. Many gullible people to make money off

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
where is the save location btw?
Where ever you extracted the game. R-Life vo.8.1 Public Build 64-bit/R-Life_Data/SaveData In the folder will be .DAT files. Takes these files and edit them with but be careful you can break the game by editing quest levels for the characters.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes