4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
RJ408679_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Pink salon management jump action in rabbit country.
It is a retro arcade game like Famous Brothers.
Maria Sisters, who beat turtles and mushrooms with a hooray!
I tried to express the management of a pink salon in an action game.

Similar to Club Valentine

Thread Updated: 2022-08-25
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: Koguma Project -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you BaasB for sharing

RJ408679_img_smp1.jpg RJ408679_img_smp2.jpg inst_cards.png 82736d0d2ec70aa4ee4fc2910a358fc8.png 370955924ca2691eace9670d55e6e54a.png

Last edited:

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
game wont start, missing DLL, even after manual adding the DLL's, it still wont start

Error missing dll > MSVCP110, MSVCR120 and MSVCP120
Try installing the Visual C++ redistributable. (I think you need VC++ 12.0 but I'm not sure)

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a translation for that instruction card? I kind of have the gist of the game but there are some details I feel like I'm missing.

Switch to girl, collect hearts for better "service", grab customer, lead him to a chair to get busy, then hand the girl a towel while controlling the boy to make her available again. You can spend some money at the phones to call in additional girls to work.

Wolves will steal your money if playing as the boy, or harass/rape you if you're a girl. Grab a heart as the boy to become invincible and punch away the wolves.

My question is, what does the "Pay" block do exactly aside from clearing away the wolves? (I'm assuming you have to pay some money to use it?) The "Hall Next" block advances you to the next stage, but it seems to do something else? What determines when those blocks appear?

Also, I don't know what those star ratings relate to, is it how fast you served the customer? How "good" the service was?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes