Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
Okay, I've played through this game a bunch of times now. Maybe I am just stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock this last scene. Could anyone point me in the right direction, at the very least?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
Okay, I've played through this game a bunch of times now. Maybe I am just stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to unlock this last scene. Could anyone point me in the right direction, at the very least?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a shorter Veronica scene. Make her bar fill up early to get it.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Sunnie

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
It's a shorter Veronica scene. Make her bar fill up early to get it.
It wasn't exactly this, but your advice ended up helping me nonetheless! It was the same scene as the one to the right of it, except you have to mess up the vibrator scene a little, it seems. I didn't think it would count as a separate scene, so I never thought to try it.
I'm sure you knew this already, just clarifying it here if someone else happens to have this problem.
Thank you!

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
^ Ya the only other places I can think of quickly that might be fun are a big corporate office. You want some different choices with the LIs, so places where you can get a LI who is 18-19 yrs old like a college is perfect, but I'd love to see a game with some drama maybe set in like a big corporate office setting where you could have the obvious co-workers, but maybe one or more has a daughter who is just barely legal age as an LI who either pops in frequently to see their parent, or maybe starts working there as an intern, etc.
Gotta select locations where you can get a lot of foot traffic to build a big cast and also have some good scenarios to meet different LIs, etc.
I've seen a couple of games with office settings like that (including the co-worker's barely legal daughter), but I don't think I've played any of them yet. I've only played them where they have that as a tiny part of it. A couple are on my list to try though.

Although it's not quite what we have here, I quite like the idea of a teacher in a school setting who goes around banging the female teachers and maybe some of his students' mothers, but even though the students might lust after him a bit (like that Indiana Jones student pictured below), he never does anything with them because it would be an abuse of his position of power and he could get fired and worse for it.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Also because it's also the first setting in which you can have characters that are legally adults, and I think creators want the possibility of having as young as possible characters because young good looking girls sell.
there are pyschology reason why are they more attractive, but these reasons become invalid for now days. mostly.
+ if mc would not young as them, but 30-40 years and run after 20 years student girls... it has a sad backfeeling imo

this game (with 2 adult neighbor, 1 ex wife, 1 colleague in school and another in race) is over on it.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
there are pyschology reason why are they more attractive, but these reasons become invalid for now days. mostly.
+ if mc would not young as them, but 30-40 years and run after 20 years student girls... it has a sad backfeeling imo

this game (with 2 adult neighbor, 1 ex wife, 1 colleague in school and another in race) is over on it.
My English is not very good yet. What did you mean by 'is over on it'?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
no harem means you are stuck to choose only girl to have fun with?
eventually most likely. Right now you can kind of have fun with multiple there are a few branching choices were you have to pick one girl from what I recall. But so far no consequences for playing like a manwhore.

Reactions: indio68

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
eventually most likely. Right now you can kind of have fun with multiple there are a few branching choices were you have to pick one girl from what I recall. But so far no consequences for playing like a manwhore.
And you know there WILL be consequences.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And you know there WILL be consequences.
I think it depends who you're pursuing. Like, if you're on Allison or Veronica's path, yes there will certainly be negative consequences without a question. Then there are unknowns, like Maggie, not really sure how she would react and what she would do. Jas on the other hand, I don't think would make a big deal out of it, not until they are official at least.

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I mean she’s the full package. She’s got technical skills, she’s smart, she’s very hot, can carry herself well in an evening dress and heels as well as a mechanic jumpsuit.
She’s got a sense of loyalty and she’s got a personality that is still easy going in some ways.
The wife is just too reminiscent of my ex gf. All about discipline and giving you tasks to do when you just want to relax. Way too serious. And a massive buzzkill..

pitao

May 18, 2023
I mean she’s the full package. She’s got technical skills, she’s smart, she’s very hot, can carry herself well in an evening dress and heels as well as a mechanic jumpsuit.
She’s got a sense of loyalty and she’s got a personality that is still easy going in some ways.
The wife is just too reminiscent of my ex gf. All about discipline and giving you tasks to do when you just want to relax. Way too serious. And a massive buzzkill..
I feel the same (beside that I never a gf with that temper hehe I think we would clash too often, too much alike :LOL: ). But yeah she has a nice personality besides the nagging thing on keep remembering the past "mistakes" of the MC in the worst moments and make me "angry". But either way I have a save with her path, way low in my favorite LI list and that place is Jasmine ofc.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I don’t think I can go back to the ex wife. That’s like reheating old McDonald’s fries.

It’s all about Jasmine for me.
I'm on Team Ex-Spouse. My feeling is that the marriage ended up being ruined by the MC himself, so I don't see any problems with her behavior. Another LI I might be interested in would be my Neighbor.

Reactions: Krytax123

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I feel the same (beside that I never a gf with that temper hehe I think we would clash too often, too much alike :LOL: ). But yeah she has a nice personality besides the nagging thing on keep remembering the past "mistakes" of the MC in the worst moments and make me "angry". But either way I have a save with her path, way low in my favorite LI list and that place is Jasmine ofc.
Personally my problem with Allison starts at the beginning of the game, I can understand her anger and resentment but getting her daughter involved by insulting the MC in front of her is a big no no for me

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes