Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Personally my problem with Allison starts at the beginning of the game, I can understand her anger and resentment but getting her daughter involved by insulting the MC in front of her is a big no no for me
Im pretty sure Allison wasnt aware of Lily listening while being on the phone. When they meet in the beginning she always waits until Lily is busy or sends Lily away to not trouble her with their problems.

I feel like this is kinda obvious, im sure she wouldnt use words like that at all (son of a bitch) in front of Lily even when its not about Jake.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm on Team Ex-Spouse. My feeling is that the marriage ended up being ruined by the MC himself, so I don't see any problems with her behavior. Another LI I might be interested in would be my Neighbor.
Yeah, same. Maggie is great too, but Allie just has that extra something. And I'm sure it's been said a few times that it was all MC's fault, I think he slept around, maybe?

It's a weird one, because Allie has one great lewd scene, but because it's basically a hate fuck, it's a path that I don't want to be on. So I've played it and will continue it just to see where it goes, but my main save is going on a long run after Allie. I don't mind waiting for her (and until it causes a problem, I have Jasmine and Maggie on the side anyway).

Reactions: GokutheG

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yeah, same. Maggie is great too, but Allie just has that extra something. And I'm sure it's been said a few times that it was all MC's fault, I think he slept around, maybe?

It's a weird one, because Allie has one great lewd scene, but because it's basically a hate fuck, it's a path that I don't want to be on. So I've played it and will continue it just to see where it goes, but my main save is going on a long run after Allie. I don't mind waiting for her (and until it causes a problem, I have Jasmine and Maggie on the side anyway).
Yes, he cheated on her, but the game doesn't show what their marriage was like. So I don't know if he had reasons to cheat, if his wife made his life a hell. But I haven't felt that from her so far, and I kind of don't like cheating, which is why I prefer to play monogamous games. So I'm kind of interested in this game to rebuild my family.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yes, he cheated on her, but the game doesn't show what their marriage was like. So I don't know if he had reasons to cheat, if his wife made his life a hell. But I haven't felt that from her so far, and I kind of don't like cheating, which is why I prefer to play monogamous games. So I'm kind of interested in this game to rebuild my family.
True, although I'm the same on cheating, so it should have been a case of separating if she's making his life hell, rather than forcing it by cheating on her.

Rebuilding the family is definitely the main goal for me. I don't know if it helps that I've not seen that sort of dynamic in any other game, but the prospect of fixing those wrongs, coupled with the overall story with Lily, really sets this game apart for me.

Sep 3, 2020
personally, I hate cheating more than anything

I don't care if you're a man or a woman that's one of the worst things you can do

and there's no reason for it if someone's making your life a living hell

that is still no excuse there's the door you can leave at any time

and while we don't know the details of the marriage that's true

so far the game has not hinted that the ex-wife did anything horrible

to the extent that she deserves to be cheated on

in fact, the ex-wife is my number-one girl in the game

and she's the only one

that calls out the MC for his mistakes instead of babying

the mc

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Im pretty sure Allison wasnt aware of Lily listening while being on the phone. When they meet in the beginning she always waits until Lily is busy or sends Lily away to not trouble her with their problems.

I feel like this is kinda obvious, im sure she wouldnt use words like that at all (son of a bitch) in front of Lily even when its not about Jake.
tenor.gif
Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-4.jpg

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Cant deny that the gif is fitting :ROFLMAO: but yeah i still think so? She was very obviously emotional during these phone calls and it just doesnt fit allie's character to call people "son of a bitch" in front of lily as far as what we have seen from her.
It's actually very realistic, these are things that happen frequently with divorces. Just rub me the wrong way.
I believe Allison is the second best LI in the game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Besides just liking and feeling bad for Allie in general and thinking she is one of the better LI AVN's out there. What makes Allie stand out to me is I feel it's rare to find a LI where you actually need to repair a broken relationship. I really like that aspect of her character. I do like EX girlfriends in AVN's unless they are like Vulvamort as I just like the idea of getting back together but having to repair the relationship just brings it to next level for me.

Sep 3, 2020
Cant deny that the gif is fitting :ROFLMAO: but yeah i still think so? She was very obviously emotional during these phone calls and it just doesnt fit allie's character to call people "son of a bitch" in front of lily as far as what we have seen from her.
maybe when she called him a son of a bitch"

she didn't know her daughter was in the room

or maybe she didn't realize her daughter could hear her

Sep 3, 2020
Imo Allie and Jasmine are far far far above everyone else. Even compared avn wide they are both among the best LI's in all avns.
Jasmine may be nice

but I can't be with her because she's one of my students

I mean yes they're both consenting adults but it just feels weird to me

I'm curious to see if anybody feels the same way or I'm alone

• Thinking Face

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Jasmine may be nice

I think the same way. At the beginning of this game, when it starts in a classroom, I thought, I hope this game doesn't only have these LIs.

Sep 3, 2020
Besides just liking and feeling bad for Allie in general and thinking she is one of the better LI AVN's out there. What makes Allie stand out to me is I feel it's rare to find a LI where you actually need to repair a broken relationship. I really like that aspect of her character. I do like EX girlfriends in AVN's unless they are like Vulvamort as I just like the idea of getting back together but having to repair the relationship just brings it to next level for me.
yeah I'm really hoping that we get to spend more time with her in the next update

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Jasmine may be nice

sip-tea-sip.gif

I weigh things differently between real life and fiction, would definitely be kinda weird IRL, but ain't stopping me in a game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Jasmine may be nice

I actually get the opposite feeling as you but maybe that's cause I haven't played many AVN's where you are the teacher to make it feel weird for me.

However if the MC is the student I have a hard time dating / romancing a teacher or just someone that works for the school even if they are just a receptionist. That feels weird to me personally. Not saying I won't ever do it but most of the time it won't, I think ive only seen 1 LI that works for a school that I might be okay with so far. Just because the way her character is done doesn't feel weird to me at least yet tho things can change as that game only has 1 update so far.

I almost dropped a AVN because the MC had forced thoughts about his teacher and forced fingerbang scene with her but I pushed on cause I did like the other LI enough to not drop the game over that.

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes