Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Honestly I didn't like the idea of the bonus content but after seeing it I don't mind it anymore as long as what the one dev said was true where it didn't take him that long. Plus I see it as a way for him to do something to mess around and have fun with it, which means less likely to have a phase of burn out.
As long as I can improve my car and have one race per chapter I will be happy.:PogChamp:
cffd834aac144659306d82b0345969b1.jpg

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Speaking of the future extra scene, there're still a couple of days but the threesome option will most likely win. Allison puts a solide effort and is close second. Almost no love for Kris ( 4 % ) :censored: and surprisingly Kalani Mahamaya (10 % ) is more popular than Maggie and Veronica ( 9 % ). Well maybe not so surprising for Veronica but still...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of the future extra scene, there're still a couple of days but the threesome option will most likely win. Allison puts a solide effort and is close second. Almost no love for Kris ( 4 % ) :censored: and surprisingly Kalani Mahamaya (10 % ) is more popular than Maggie and Veronica ( 9 % ). Well maybe not so surprising for Veronica but still...
damn was hoping the threesome wouldn't win, tho that's just me cause I rather see Allie and honestly not a fan of threesomes at all tbh very rarely depends on the LI. Tho I hope for a Allie and Jasmine threesome now haha for the extra scene tho probably wont happen

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I can understand that as we've not seen anything of Kalani yet, so there's the element of the unknown. Allison also has that to a degree, especially for those who didn't follow a certain path. Maggie and Veronica have both had a few scenes, so there's less of a desire to see them compared to the others, perhaps (although 10% vs 9% isn't much, depending on the sample size).

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I hope Allison threesome wins, for Vidal the king of Pervert :giggle:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
damn was hoping the threesome wouldn't win, tho that's just me cause I rather see Allie and honestly not a fan of threesomes at all tbh very rarely depends on the LI. Tho I hope for a Allie and Jasmine threesome now haha for the extra scene tho probably wont happen
If the threesome option wins, there will be a follow-up question on who should be in that threesome. At that point, all the girls come back into play including Jasmine, Natalya, and Alexa. But the devs say they would reserved the right to present the different potential pairs because according to them not every potential pair would make sense.

I must admit that right now, only Jasmine & Alexa or Jasmine & Natalya would make sense IMO.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
If the threesome option wins, there will be a follow-up question on who should be in that threesome. At that point, all the girls come back into play including Jasmine, Natalya, and Alexa. But the devs say they would reserved the right to present the different potential pairs because according to them not every potential pair would make sense.

I must admit that right now, only Jasmine & Alexa or Jasmine & Natalya would make sense IMO.
Kris and Alexa

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Kris and Alexa
Kris and Alexa definitely make sense, as they have been there before. Natalya and Coop's wife (can't remember her name...) maybe? Veronica and Jasmine with V trying to make it so Jasmine doesn't get any, and getting visibly more jealous as the session goes on. Can even suggest Allison and V as the "old and new" pairing (as of the start of the game) or Allison and Maggie as potentially the same. Those last two don't really work in story terms at the moment, because I can't recall if Allison has met either of the other two, but the others would make some sense to me as a "fantasy" pairing.

Allison and Alexa is an example of a pairing that would make no sense at all. There's not even a tenuous link that would make that one fit.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Kris and Alexa definitely make sense, as they have been there before. Natalya and Coop's wife (can't remember her name...) maybe? Veronica and Jasmine with V trying to make it so Jasmine doesn't get any, and getting visibly more jealous as the session goes on. Can even suggest Allison and V as the "old and new" pairing (as of the start of the game) or Allison and Maggie as potentially the same. Those last two don't really work in story terms at the moment, because I can't recall if Allison has met either of the other two, but the others would make some sense to me as a "fantasy" pairing.

Allison and Alexa is an example of a pairing that would make no sense at all. There's not even a tenuous link that would make that one fit.
Is the name of the one you don't remember one of these?

1724590497327.png
1724590629095.png
1724590694796.png
1724590737739.png
1724590773697.png
1724590812560.png
1724590843717.png
1724590884473.png
1724590909719.png

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

It's Milton Time. ;)

Her name is Camille! :)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Game is good. It gets way too technical at times into shit I have no interest in. Actually, that's most of the dialogue. It feels like filler that the dev enjoys but a lot of people can't relate to. Not to mention the obvious about how a startup is going out of business unless MC invests his money. What?

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
View attachment 3593627
Overview:
Meet Jake, a 30-something divorcee rebuilding his life.
He’s smart, attractive and confident, and he knows it.
Meet smoking hot women, participate in illegal street races, win money, and achieve your goal!
Have fun guiding Jake's life and choose the best path (and the sexiest woman) possible.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-08
Developer: Underground Studio - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3.1 Extra Hotfix - 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Russian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - PDF Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2035220 View attachment 3593622 View attachment 3593623 View attachment 3593619 View attachment 2035215 View attachment 2035226 View attachment 2035222 View attachment 2035223 View attachment 2035225 View attachment 2035227 View attachment 2035229 View attachment 2035228 View attachment 2035232 View attachment 3593618 View attachment 3593620 View attachment 3593621 View attachment 3604941
Any update?

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes