Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's gonna be so awesome when the first part is out on steam (I know it's gonna take a while) but man am i excited.

Reactions: MikeOG

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Another thing that came to my mind is that since MC cheated on his wife, cheating on his lover, and lets not pretend that no one would go after some other girls, would make MC double bastard. So basicaly in this game you'll be a bad guy. If you try to reconcile with wife you're a bad guy because of your lover, if you go for any other girl again you're a bad guy cause you're doing the same thing as before. I think this is one rare game which makes MC a bad guy and i like it.
Not really. You obviously have the choice to remain faithful to one Li. If you the player choose not to that'll make u the bad guy not the MC

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Pretty sure he did not cheat with Veronica - he met her when he started teaching at the school and they just kind of hit it off and started hooking up. I'll admit it's been a little bit since I played the game, but I feel like I would have remembered if Veronica was the one he cheated with.
Yeah, it's not Veronica. He cheated before he became a teacher if I remember correctly.

Reactions: MikeOG

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
the planned tags say blackmail

i have no idea which girl could be the target of that
Could be anyone to be honest, NPC's (male or female) or the MC himself getting Blackmailed. Guess we'll have to wait for it to happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: endless1m

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
My guess is it could be for Alexa. If you go to the devs' website you can read everyone's profile, and her profile describes her as cunning & ambitious, it also goes on to mention that she gets what she wants, which seems like traits that could fit in with the blackmail tag. Then again, this only applies if the tag works if MC could be also be blackmailed.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
is alexa the ex? been months since i played

i hope mc gets not blackmailed and its not some ntr blackmail :cautious:
You've seen the Blackmail Tag in the Developer Notes. Read the line above too. ;)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
My first thought was that MC would be the victim of blackmail. When Natalya puts her number in his phone he thinks "What is taking her so long?". Maybe she was looking for something? I don't trust her. Also, those texts MC exchanged with his drunk student (which i assume was Alexa) seem like prime blackmail material.

• Thinking Face

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
yes of course. but its still annoying if there is a story arc with something like that lurking in the back ground. like the annoying tybalt-jill thing in badik. its just unpleasant
Why would you put yourself in such a bad spot? Enjoy your time! :)
NTR will not be featured.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017

mostly because the title is catfishing. thought you could be stifler from american pie. play as a dick. should change the games name to bachik

if you dont like the game you might or might not enjoy the review I wrote today

-

but yes, i dont expect something like that here. tbh would enjoy if mc blackmails someone. find that hot
No sorry, i might have made myself unclear.
What i meant is, that you're "fearing" stuff that hasn't happened and propably never will happen.

I played Being a Dick myself. It is not for me, i was way to much annoyed by all that bullshit gameplay (clicking through rooms, looking for stuff in images, etc.) i had to endure to progress.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes