UndergroundStudio

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2021
Didnt they say that i need to play through Episode 1 again since there were a lot of problems with Paths etc?
Unfortunately, due to some changes in the code you'll need to start a new game. That's hopefully a one time thing and from now on all saves will be compatible with new releases.

Edit:

Actually, there is no new content in Episode 1 (besides a new 3D model for a character that appears in literally 2 renders) so if you don't care about remembering what was going on in Ep1 you can just press the skip button and in a few minutes you can enjoy Ep2 :D

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Unfortunately, due to some changes in the code you'll need to start a new game. That's hopefully a one time thing and from now on all saves will be compatible with new releases.

Edit:

Actually, there is no new content in Episode 1 (besides a new 3D model for a character that appears in literally 2 renders) so if you don't care about remembering what was going on in Ep1 you can just press the skip button and in a few minutes you can enjoy Ep2 :D
Yeah that was what I was talking about. Sorry English is not my native Language. I do not mind playing though it again. I just wonder when it will be available for me (20% Patreon in Germany) So i can enjoy the game on sunday. XD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021

Edit:

Lies! I have added at least a dozen more commas to the EP1 script. It's essentially brand-new content!

But on a serious note, EP1 was grammatically revised (plus, some nasty phone-related bugs were fixed) to have the same quality as EP2, so I would say it's worth a proper revisit to get a better grasp of what's up and how the characters interact.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wonder if we have any chance of this coming out tomorrow...*prays*. I know it's unlikely though. :)

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Will there be a patch update or you need to download the whole game ?

Edit:

Lies! I have added at least a dozen more commas to the EP1 script. It's essentially brand-new content!

But on a serious note, EP1 was grammatically revised (plus, some nasty phone-related bugs were fixed) to have the same quality as EP2, so I would say it's worth a proper revisit to get a better grasp of what's up and how the characters interact.

Reactions: ucsmunit
4.70 star(s) 171 Votes