Apr 2, 2021
wondering why didnt he make 1M$ tier, than 500k, 100k, etc..:unsure:
till the game drops down to 100$ tier a few months would pass (which would be beneficial for him in more than a few ways) :WeSmart::BootyTime:
It's all business, man. Aggressive pricing will scare away more potential customers than attracting them. With a calculated "nice" pricing of max. 100 dollars per month with the next tier being at half the price of 50 dollars, and by setting not much of real difference in their reward scheme (2 days diff in early access only), you create a false sense of "discount" and "value" (even though the one defining the price is also the one who set the rewards) so you can actually lure a lot of people to sub at the 50 dollars tier. Some may even go for the whole year because patreon create the next impulse buying trap by saying if you sub longer we charge less for it. People in this niche market will hand over few hundred dollars to 1k per year for 6 days early access to one single update per year without guarantee if the game will get competed or abandoned someday. Absurd, but whatever.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I like to post this as a standing offer for any patrons that just don't want the visibility of "being the guy who uploaded it" - anyone who wants to share it to help out the F95 community (that we all benefit from) but doesn't want the attention - PM me and I'll download it and create a torrent for the community on my dedicated server. Had a guy take me up on this for City of Broken Dreamers some months back and we had a torrent up pretty fast that many were grabbing from so just a heads up if anyone wants to go that route, I am happy to help.

And for the record I'll be buying this game on Steam to support the developer as well, not taking it and running or anything. :cool:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I like to post this as a standing offer for any patrons that just don't want the visibility of "being the guy who uploaded it" - anyone who wants to share it to help out the F95 community (that we all benefit from) but doesn't want the attention - PM me and I'll download it and create a torrent for the community on my dedicated server. Had a guy take me up on this for City of Broken Dreamers some months back and we had a torrent up pretty fast that many were grabbing from so just a heads up if anyone wants to go that route, I am happy to help.

And for the record I'll be buying this game on Steam to support the developer as well, not taking it and running or anything. :cool:
Thanks for this offer. I'm sure our chances are low for someone to share it yet, but great to see people be willing to step up and help the community like this. (y)

Reactions: Thrway8113

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
It's all business, man. Aggressive pricing will scare away more potential customers than attracting them. With a calculated "nice" pricing of max. 100 dollars per month with the next tier being at half the price of 50 dollars, and by setting not much of real difference in their reward scheme (2 days diff in early access only), you create a false sense of "discount" and "value" (even though the one defining the price is also the one who set the rewards) so you can actually lure a lot of people to sub at the 50 dollars tier. Some may even go for the whole year because patreon create the next impulse buying trap by saying if you sub longer we charge less for it. People in this niche market will hand over few hundred dollars to 1k per year for 6 days early access to one single update per year without guarantee if the game will get competed or abandoned someday. Absurd, but whatever.
I feel like anyone who subs for $100 or $50 is contributing because they want to support developement of the project, and want to see it continue, not to get early access or any other benefit. In fact I think most people who support with any amount of money just want to to support the project. Lets face It never takes long for avn's to become available to everyone.
I'm not wealthy, but I have supported a few games here and there. Often the the games I supported were available on f95zone before my support tier got access to it, that never bothered me. I was just looking to give something back to the community. I think that the pricing and reward system here shows these developers understand this.
If no one donated, we wouldn't have these games.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Legit tease. You spammed us with those Patreon countdown emails. When it finally it got to zero, I checked, and it was only available for the expensive tiers. :HideThePain:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Legit tease. You spammed us with those Patreon countdown emails. When it finally it got to zero, I checked, and it was only available for the expensive tiers. :HideThePain:
  • September 6, 2023 - Champions ($100 Patrons)
  • September 8, 2023 - Racers ($50 Patrons)
  • September 10, 2023 - Mechanics ($20 Patrons)
  • September 12, 2023 - Bookmakers ($10 Patrons)
  • September 13, 2023 - Gamblers ($5 Patrons)

Aug 5, 2018

I guess I've gotta learn how to torrent lol, except I got no idea where to start L

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021

If only there was a person with an access to a game build and a torrenting infrastructure somewhere in this thread...
If only... :censored:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I guess I've gotta learn how to torrent lol, except I got no idea where to start L
No worries, we all hit the point when we start where we don't know the details of how these things work. Here is a link if you'd like to read about how and learn. IMO a good client that's light-weight and easy to use today is QBitTorrent, and I'd strongly recommend using a VPN if you aren't already, especially if / when torrenting.

Chances are high that this game will be available as direct download here on F95 before a torrent is made available so you likely won't need to scramble but this is good info to have if you ever want to grab a torrent, somewhere. :) I love torrents, I generally find them to be significantly faster than DDL and I like contributing to the cause by seeding. Either way good info to have.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I feel like anyone who subs for $100 or $50 is contributing because they want to support developement of the project, and want to see it continue, not to get early access or any other benefit. In fact I think most people who support with any amount of money just want to to support the project. Lets face It never takes long for avn's to become available to everyone.
I'm not wealthy, but I have supported a few games here and there. Often the the games I supported were available on f95zone before my support tier got access to it, that never bothered me. I was just looking to give something back to the community. I think that the pricing and reward system here shows these developers understand this.
If no one donated, we wouldn't have these games.
Absolutely. I don't usually back (I buy on Steam) but the few games I have backed, when I've had access to an early build of the game, I've always leaked it here as a way of paying back the community for all the times I've downloaded a game here. I look at this place as a group of friends who share a common interest and help each other out when we can. If I have access to an early build of a game that people here are waiting for I will always share it to help out while also encouraging people to support the developer by buying the game on Steam if they enjoy it and want development to continue.

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RaceOfLife-EP2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Oh well, I guess it's been done. Please enjoy and support the developer:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
RaceOfLife-EP2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Oh well, I guess it's been done. Please enjoy and support the developer:

Thanks so much. I will hop in and seed. :)

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes