Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
This label does not exist in the EP2 anymore.
Please start a new game (as prefaced in the changelog) - otherwise your game will break on multiple occasions.
Ok...but I did start a new game.
Or did I also had to delete all old saves etc. from the save data app?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Edit: Updated for EP1 Extra

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod into you Race of Life folder then overwrite if prompted

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hii. New Episode is available now.

Reactions: TuXeZ

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
"This game won't have these tags: NTR, Incest, Harem, Scat and any other that some may find repulsive."

Think real carefully about what you just said here
Haha, how is a harem path repulsive? I can understand other tags, like scat or even NTR, but having more than one love interest that all stay clean and loyal to the MC, would definitely not be repulsive to most men. But, being forced to pick and settle on only one girl, is boring and disappointing.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Haha, how is a harem path repulsive? I can understand other tags, like scat or even NTR, but having more than one love interest that all stay clean and loyal to the MC, would definitely not be repulsive to most men. But, being forced to pick and settle on only one girl, is boring and disappointing.
man that was from 2022, let it go

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Gotta let the dev do what what they want to do. Their story to tell and no one else's. However, I can see why a Harem might not appeal to some as it is sharing. Some might even see it as cucking to a degree. I love a good Harem game but I don't expect it in games... If it is just thrown in for the sake of it - it does the product a disservice.

Reactions: fishbulb123

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gotta let the dev do what what they want to do. Their story to tell and no one else's. However, I can see why a Harem might not appeal to some as it is sharing. Some might even see it as cucking to a degree. I love a good Harem game but I don't expect it in games... If it is just thrown in for the sake of it - it does the product a disservice.
The lack of "harem" tag or path comes down to the direction that Jachu and Joshua decided to focus on - a more grounded story of a conflicted family that has to re-unite to focus on a common goal. Race of Life isn't meant to play out as a "power fantasy", but more of tale of one's maturing past their 20s.

And worry not - there's plenty of hot girls to play with :cool:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
In terms of game play? Labeled harems tend to be repulsive because along with incest they are #1 contributors (by far) to the universal problems most of these games have as far as producing quality stories and writing to accompany the erotic renders they are in the business of peddling. The moment you have a dev "trying" to make a "harem game", or even more so having that word itself pop up in the script dialog...99/100 times that aspect of the game has basically already gone to eyeroll inducing shit. Especially among the majority the usa based market crowd who aren;t going to be confusing a fap game with their RL reality.

That said I love being given the option to have sex with every girl a game has to offer. Which can still be done without labeling it a "harem", putting a middle eastern theme spin on it's story presentation, or having a writer concern himself with some extremist need a bunch of consistently vocal pirate posters on F95 have with having clearly defined/worded confirmation that every pixel girl in a game they have sex with is "theirs".

Maybe one day we can have an alternative tag called "player" for that :)

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321 and EJW

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I have tho i'll admit have never used one so no idea how it works lol
Finally, we have found a way to stop Americans from playing the game!

Anyway - for the racing mini-game you need to press the number that the MC will shift to (preferably when the green arrow appears) going 1-2-3-4-5 (read the preceeding dialogue to know what gear you are starting from).

Also, do not engage the Rocket gear (R)...

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes