camube

Jun 4, 2022
I've just jubscribed for $5. So no harm coming from me. I'm curious if there are high tier patrons that unsubscribed because of the leak.
patrons that pay those high tier pays either because they want to support the dev or they want to play the game asap. Those who want to support the dev, i don't think leak or not matters to them.

Those who want to play asap, pay for that access so it may not matter to them as well cuz they may only pay on update month.

i'm really surprised it leaks this quickly though! it's still in the $50 tier.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, we worked hard on this one ^^

As for the manual transmissions - most (if not all) European countries require the driving test (and the preceding course) to be performed on a manual transmission. Then, obviously, you are free to driver either auto or "stick", but that also means you remember how to approach and use the manual gearbox. I consider this a big advantage over the other approach.
I know, I'm Spanish and that's exactly how it works here. You need to be 18 to get your license, and then you can only take the test with a manual gearbox, which will of course allow you to drive an automatic one.
I believe in the USA they can take the test as young as 16 for auto transmission, but then at 18 they'd need a second test if they want to drive using a stick shift.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, we worked hard on this one ^^

As for the manual transmissions - most (if not all) European countries require the driving test (and the preceding course) to be performed on a manual transmission. Then, obviously, you are free to driver either auto or "stick", but that also means you remember how to approach and use the manual gearbox. I consider this a big advantage over the other approach.
True, in my part of Europe i firstely neaded to learn on manual and later on i'm allowed to drive automathic. Honestly i would like that manual be kicked out and baned world wide. It's outdated and unnecesary.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I know, I'm Spanish and that's exactly how it works here. You need to be 18 to get your license, and then you can only take the test with a manual gearbox, which will of course allow you to drive an automatic one.
I believe in the USA they can take the test as young as 16 for auto transmission, but then at 18 they'd need a second test if they want to drive using a stick shift.
Yep, here you can get what's called your learners as early as 15.

Reactions: Aristos

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
This is actually the first time I've noticed this one, so I'm giving it a go. I do have one thing I'm curious about, though. Got no issues with well-endowed gals -- heck, my exwife was a 44GG (American sizes, so y'all Euros don't freak out here lol). On the other hand, I also like smaller ones, so I gotta ask, is ther ea good variety of sizes here, or are they all bustier girls? Variety is the spice of life, after all ;)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Race of Life [Ep. 2 Extra] [Underground Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,71 GB / 648 MB - RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,69 GB / 634 MB - RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
First part is correct. Not the second. There is no additional test for driving stick shift. Only additional if you want to ride motorcycles or drive commercial vehicles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, everything this game delivers is exceptional, but please for gods sake make the mini games optional....

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes