bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Well, everything this game delivers is exceptional, but please for gods sake make the mini games optional....
Don't worry, we heard your feedback.

The No Shaft Shifting™ DLC is coming with the next update for the low, low price of $15 or 1600 ROL Credits!

dako4711

Apr 25, 2022
infuriating game..
great renders, good ideas, good characters, somewhat interesting story, great girls, good quality, even the mc is likeable

but jesus, the writing is outrageous, and i've played some really dumb shit here..,
have you guys ever heard of less is more? self indulging, pretentious, bordering on rape forced funny babble that goes on and on and on, with characters that behave like the only rl interaction you ever had was a fast and furious movie.., and thought this is the greatest shit mankind ever made

if you make a point, make a point, not the same one 4 times in a row
a joke or a funny line is great, the same one 8 times is just boring
if something can be said in 2 lines, dont make 25 out of it just because you like to suck your own dick and think you are such an incredible wordsmith

its maddening, because you have all the ingredients to make a rly rly great game, but you manage to write a super hot teacher that idiotically that i dont want to see her get banged, thats a first..

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Don't worry, we heard your feedback.

The No Shaft Shifting™ DLC is coming with the next update for the low, low price of $15 or 1600 ROL Credits!
I don´t get the joke. The Mustang in my Avatar is my car and it is hand shifted, but that has nothing to do with the shifting minigame.
Regarding the 15$ , i aready am a yearly "Gambler" patron.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Are there any scenes about Alexa a high school nerdy girl with glasses?

Reason why i ask is because my laptop is off till September 20th at least.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Oh boy this one deserves more recognition... What an amazing update, definitely surpassed my expectations. Not that I thought it would be bad in the first place, but it was just so well done.

Definitely supporting the devs! And please you do the same, at least wishlist it on Steam. :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
infuriating game..
great renders, good ideas, good characters, somewhat interesting story, great girls, good quality, even the mc is likeable

but jesus, the writing is outrageous, and i've played some really dumb shit here..,
have you guys ever heard of less is more? self indulging, pretentious, bordering on rape forced funny babble that goes on and on and on, with characters that behave like the only rl interaction you ever had was a fast and furious movie.., and thought this is the greatest shit mankind ever made

if you make a point, make a point, not the same one 4 times in a row
a joke or a funny line is great, the same one 8 times is just boring
if something can be said in 2 lines, dont make 25 out of it just because you like to suck your own dick and think you are such an incredible wordsmith

its maddening, because you have all the ingredients to make a rly rly great game, but you manage to write a super hot teacher that idiotically that i dont want to see her get banged, thats a first..
Can you perhaps give examples of that?

We'd be glad to discuss it internally if it's something as "outrageous" as you claim.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
snap, when I was debating what I should play tonight I find there's an update of this one, nice (y)

Moimoi42

Oct 13, 2021
Hi,
I have yet to unlock 2 scenes and I am a bit stuck. Could someone please just indicate with which character are the scene in the middle row on the far left and the very last scene.
Thank you in advance.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey i'm not judging you if you like manual however the worst part for me, when driving manual, is when car suddenely shuts down if you press clutch (or however it is called) and gass to soon. With automathic this never happened.
A manual car stalls when you let the clutch out too quickly or without feeding it enough gas at the same time. Every car has it's own "touch", and it also changes between diesel and gasoline cars, with gas cars being typically more sensitive in my opinion.
It takes some practice, especially when parking because you have to find the perfect balance between softly letting the clutch out and slightly steeping on the gas pedal. That's why in Europe you go to a driving school were you use THEIR cars to practice which are all manual, and then you also take the test with a manual car. Once you get used to it after some hours of training it will become second nature to you; you will just feel what your baby needs and will have more control over its reactions.
Downside to it: wearing flip-flops while driving is definitely not advisable :Kappa:

dako4711

Apr 25, 2022
Can you perhaps give examples of that?

We'd be glad to discuss it internally if it's something as "outrageous" as you claim.
sure, how many pages you'd like to read?
just one very tiny little one:
the convo with the blonde german physics nerd, and the little word bad joke lines
yes, funny the first time, good ice breaker, what else? oh, you thought of a second round, cute, how smart, ha, you came up with one more, pff yes, you are very creative, oh look, 3 more, borderline genius.., after round 3 just boring, annoying, waste of time, who cares, not that funny, just pretentious, no interest whatever the fuck this chick does next, but ofc, she sucks my dick immediately..
BADIK made the same, with the asian girl, feline.., crispy 3-4 lines, funny, cute, likeable.., we get the point, move along
and i'm pretty sure he could have come up with 30 lines more, but he didnt.

you guys have good ideas, but not everything that can be said must be, this whole game feels like a never ending useless information dump with no consequences, you know, the lazy boring part of every bad convoluted just because i like convolutions movie..

Reactions: forthewins

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
sure, how many pages you'd like to read?
just one very tiny little one:
the convo with the blonde german physics nerd, and the little word bad joke lines
yes, funny the first time, good ice breaker, what else? oh, you thought of a second round, cute, how smart, ha, you came up with one more, pff yes, you are very creative, oh look, 3 more, borderline genius.., after round 3 just boring, annoying, waste of time, who cares, not that funny, just pretentious, no interest whatever the fuck this chick does next
BADIK made the same, with the asian girl, feline.., crispy 3-4 lines, funny, cute, likeable.., we get the point, move along
and i'm pretty sure he could have come up with 30 lines more, but he didnt.

you guys have good ideas, but not everything that can be said must be, this whole game feels like a never ending useless information dump with no consequences, you know, the lazy boring part of every bad convoluted just because i like convolutions movie..
Yeah. After... whatever this is, I believe I don't need or want no more of your feedback.
If reading hurts your brain, I suggest picking up something easier and doing it in short sessions to avoid over-stimulation.

As for Natalya (and, by the way, that conversation happens by the end of EP1 so you still went through first part of the "convoluted" game instead of just stopping), she's a side character who, by design, is far more direct in her approach but also speaks more "plainly" due to her non-English-native origin.

That aside, if you ever "connected" with someone in real life, you can easily find yourself in the silliest of conversations that, in the grander scheme of things, do not change much. Bah, you may perhaps even recall them as "cringy" as time goes on. But that's how humans talk - imperfectly, weirdly, and uniquely to them. MC is, at that moment, under extreme life pressure, so finding a way to "turn his brain" off seems like the best option.

So, while I appreciate the criticism, I do not agree with the story being "convoluted" :)

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes