dako4711

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah. After... whatever this is, I believe I don't need or want no more of your feedback.
If reading hurts your brain, I suggest picking up something easier and doing it in short sessions to avoid over-stimulation.

As for Natalya (and, by the way, that conversation happens by the end of EP1 so you still went through first part of the "convoluted" game instead of just stopping), she's a side character who, by design, is far more direct in her approach but also speaks more "plainly" due to her non-English-native origin.

That aside, if you ever "connected" with someone in real life, you can easily find yourself in the silliest of conversations that, in the grander scheme of things, do not change much. Bah, you may perhaps even recall them as "cringy" as time goes on. But that's how humans talk - imperfectly, weirdly, and uniquely to them. MC is, at that moment, under extreme life pressure, so finding a way to "turn his brain" off seems like the best option.

So, while I appreciate the criticism, I do not agree with the story being "convoluted" :)
it not the reading that hurts my brain, just bad writing
and there is is fine difference between silly and fkg. stupid conversations, but yeah, totally, happens all the time
just like the doctor talking to the parents with a kid freshly in a coma and the parents angry whispering to themselves..

thats why i said its a tiny example, what did you expect, a complete dissection of a whole character development and why it's bad? thats kinda your job..
there are reasons why some have 15k+ patreons and others 200, must be the render quality..

but best of luck, appreciate your time

btw. red lucy is a piece of art! (incl. the writing)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
it not the reading that hurts my brain, just bad writing
and there is is fine difference between silly and fkg. stupid conversations, but yeah, totally, happens all the time
just like the doctor talking to the parents with a kid freshly in a coma and the parents angry whispering to themselves..

thats why i said its a tiny example, what did you expect, a complete dissection of a whole character development and why it's bad? thats kinda your job..
there are reasons why some have 15k+ patreons and others 200, must be the render quality..

but best of luck, appreciate your time

btw. red lucy is a piece of art! (incl. the writing)
We cannot cater to everybody's needs - so opinions like these are bound to surface.

As for the patronage - at least we're not ICSTOR :alien:

And Red Lucy's writing is... okay-ish. Even LeFrench knows that, lol.

dako4711

Apr 25, 2022
We cannot cater to everybody's needs - so opinions like these are bound to surface.

As for the patronage - at least we're not ICSTOR :alien:

And Red Lucy's writing is... okay-ish. Even LeFrench knows that, lol.
i know, if someone is nice and gives you a, even slightly unwarranted, compliment, just accept it :)
however, art! big fan + patreon of his work
have fun

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah, we worked hard on this one ^^

As for the manual transmissions - most (if not all) European countries require the driving test (and the preceding course) to be performed on a manual transmission.
As an American (yes, I have seen the jokes, you twats), I stand firmly of the belief that if you can't drive stick, then you simply don't know how to drive.

That said, it's hard to find a modern manual I can drive, because almost all cars are built with tiny women or children in mind when they do pedal placement. I need to be able to NOT press the brake and clutch at the same time constantly. I have a large man's feet, I need space!

__b

Mar 4, 2020
10/10 game. I kind of wish there were fewer characters so that there would be more content for each character, but still really looking forward to playing more. The driving mini game was honestly really enjoyable and well incorporated into the story and theme of the game.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
It's a nice VN but what kept me from really liking it was way to many phone text messages I mean really felt like have game was phone messages maybe next update cut back on them

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Really glad I tried that game, love the feel of it, and I just started Episode 2.

But damn, Cooper is fucking awesome, his 'Spirited Fingers' story, couldn't stop laughing, especially when they understood everybody was listening to them.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes