MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Race of Life [Ep. 2 Extra] [Underground Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,71 GB / 648 MB - RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,69 GB / 634 MB - RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CJ always saving those with little space in their PC's. (I have to juggle the space in my laptop)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Can you perhaps give examples of that?

We'd be glad to discuss it internally if it's something as "outrageous" as you claim.
I'm not the original person you were replying to and I'm definitely not as angry as he was about the whole thing. However, I do agree that the game can be too wordy. https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-underground-studio.130096/post-9845562 that was my original comment from all the way back then about it. (sidenote: my original worry about Cooper being ultra one-dimensional character is still here after playing episode 2. I don't think we need our interaction with him to be majority jokey like what we got so far. Camille said it best, he may seem simple but he's great at understanding people. My wish is for the writer to allow Cooper to show more of himself than being boxed in as a comic relief kind of character.)

A few very easy examples are:
17 lines just for Cooper poop joke at the start of the game
16 puns in a row between Natalya and MC at the bar

I get it, poop jokes and puns can be funny. I'm not against such inclusion in the game. I'm against the too much of it. We don't really need 17 lines just to talk about poop joke. I don't think we need 16 puns in a row either, we get the pun, and I don't think prolonging such interaction is beneficial because it's basically pun, replied with another pun, and repeat for 16 times in total of talking about the same thing over and over and over and over again. I'm not saying it's the intention, but I can totally understand if some people might get the wrong idea that 16 puns in a row is just the writer showing off and too much loving their own joke.

Now compare to the joke about the Nerd Girl's name. Everything was much shorter. The one between her and Alexa (we did this and that together) was kept to 3 lines. Then her anger when MC said the wrong name (do I look like X/Y/Z?) was also kept to 3 lines. They are much better because they weren't excessive. 6 lines but for 2 different moments. Compare to that, 16-17 lines about the same thing is far too long.

Just to be very clear, my issue is not the length of every dialogue/text, but the length of some dialogue/text that overstays their welcome because we already got the point and we didn't need the extra repetition of it.

Lastly, please don't get me wrong, the game overall is still excellent and among the ones I really like, but I think it could be beneficial to not get overexcited when writing because it could very easily go out of control.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Man Veronica content is making me feel bad I'm out here saying "I love you" when I'm banging every bad bitch in the general radius, I'm gonna just have the save where I told her I banged Nat be my main. I just know the dev is gonna maker her find out and hell boil over when she does

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
nice art.
But there will be no harem?
homes. I understand if you plan to be realistic. But do you think people play these games for the realistic factor? They want it to an extent that the game makes enough sense. But if you make a compelling story, characters, and make the players choose after they fell for all the girls. Then there won't be much of a point in being here.
Win a battle to lose the war

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I'm kinda disappointed in Veronica after playing Ep2. At first, I related to where she was coming from with her wanting more of a commitment out of him. After the stuff with Lily though, when he says he's got other priorities, she just didn't seem to pick up the hint.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not the original person you were replying to and I'm definitely not as angry as he was about the whole thing. However, I do agree that the game can be too wordy. https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-underground-studio.130096/post-9845562 that was my original comment from all the way back then about it. (sidenote: my original worry about Cooper being ultra one-dimensional character is still here after playing episode 2. I don't think we need our interaction with him to be majority jokey like what we got so far. Camille said it best, he may seem simple but he's great at understanding people. My wish is for the writer to allow Cooper to show more of himself than being boxed in as a comic relief kind of character.)

A few very easy examples are:
17 lines just for Cooper poop joke at the start of the game
16 puns in a row between Natalya and MC at the bar

I get it, poop jokes and puns can be funny. I'm not against such inclusion in the game. I'm against the too much of it. We don't really need 17 lines just to talk about poop joke. I don't think we need 16 puns in a row either, we get the pun, and I don't think prolonging such interaction is beneficial because it's basically pun, replied with another pun, and repeat for 16 times in total of talking about the same thing over and over and over and over again. I'm not saying it's the intention, but I can totally understand if some people might get the wrong idea that 16 puns in a row is just the writer showing off and too much loving their own joke.

Now compare to the joke about the Nerd Girl's name. Everything was much shorter. The one between her and Alexa (we did this and that together) was kept to 3 lines. Then her anger when MC said the wrong name (do I look like X/Y/Z?) was also kept to 3 lines. They are much better because they weren't excessive. 6 lines but for 2 different moments. Compare to that, 16-17 lines about the same thing is far too long.

Just to be very clear, my issue is not the length of every dialogue/text, but the length of some dialogue/text that overstays their welcome because we already got the point and we didn't need the extra repetition of it.

Lastly, please don't get me wrong, the game overall is still excellent and among the ones I really like, but I think it could be beneficial to not get overexcited when writing because it could very easily go out of control.
As a writer, I totally get from where you come.

Not only overstays the welcome, but felt like padding. With a trim you have a tighter script and the same results. At least IMO.

Reactions: FritzLn

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Great update, VN is really polished overall...the update took a long time to come out but it's beefy and the game grades out highly in all aspects imo, compared to other VNs.

Reactions: hotdogBD

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Man Veronica content is making me feel bad I'm out here saying "I love you" when I'm banging every bad bitch in the general radius, I'm gonna just have the save where I told her I banged Nat be my main. I just know the dev is gonna maker her find out and hell boil over when she does
When I saw Nat scene I was done with Veronica. I might start over and just tell her no I don't want a relationship. I also want the ex wife. The students well I want them all lmao. I also want the Doctor and other person there.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes