Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
That's the problem Bro like I did read the walk through .. But gaming part is confusing... Which key I have to press.. when game actually starts.. I know that... I have to press keys in between 6000 rpm to 8000rpm to win but in between set of key such as R, 5,4,3,2,1?? Problem is Which key have to press and in which turn ??

OR it's random View attachment 3034846
the order is as follows: 1,2,3,4,5-2,3,4,5.

Reactions: SkylerCrew

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
That's the problem Bro like I did read the walk through .. But gaming part is confusing... Which key I have to press.. when game actually starts.. I know that... I have to press keys in between 6000 rpm to 8000rpm to win but in between set of key such as R, 5,4,3,2,1?? Problem is Which key have to press and in which turn ??

OR it's random View attachment 3034846
The game is a bit weird. You have to go 1-2-3-4-5 when you see the green ^ sign on the tachometer, unless the preceding text actually tells you to use a different gear, then you shift down to whatever gear the MC thought about (2 in the latest race) and start climbing up again: 2-3-4-5.

Yes, the game expects you to shift *into* the first gear even though the car is already racing.

Yes, all the talk with Jammin about not being able to use the stock tachometer and having to shift gears by ear when you hit 11k rpms is bullshit, you have to watch for the green sign on the tachometer.

Reactions: SkylerCrew

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I really liked The Best Days Of Our Lives, but Race Of Life was the right choice to do. I was a little hesitant but just 5 min into I'm already hooked. I knew the visuals was gonna be great but the writing is also great now.

Big ups to the Underground Studio team!

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndergroundStudio

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
I really liked The Best Days Of Our Lives, but Race Of Life was the right choice to do. I was a little hesitant but just 5 min into I'm already hooked. I knew the visuals was gonna be great but the writing is also great now.

Big ups to the Underground Studio team!
Too bad RoL isn't on your favorite VNs list :KEK:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Too bad RoL isn't on your favorite VNs list :KEK:
It's hard to put it in the fave five after 2 episodes, at the moment RoL is at 6 spot. Summer Heat really delivered with last banger update.

If this game keeps getting better, you better expect it to be there :HideThePain:

Reactions: DrakaF

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
400_patrons.png

400 Patrons!

Actually, we crossed that mark last month, but I assumed it was only because the release of episode 2 and that it won't happen month later. I guess I was wrong! Thank you all for the support and I hope you like this special render of Jasmine

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
It's hard to put it in the fave five after 2 episodes, at the moment RoL is at 6 spot. Summer Heat really delivered with last banger update.

If this game keeps getting better, you better expect it to be there :HideThePain:
Since this is a RoL thread, I won't say too many bad things about Summer Heat, all I can say is that Summer Heat only has the advantage of render at the moment, and the writing and animation parts are very weak. I believe many people like it purely because of the modeling :WeSmart:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Halloween 2023 SFW.png

Jake came around to the Xi Eta Pi Halloween party! to see what happened during the party

Also, don't forget to add Race of Life Act 1 to your Steam wishlists! It doesn't obligue you to buy it but it helps us satisfy the Steam algorithm

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Halloween 2023 NSFW.png

That party got out of hand quickly!

Also, don't forget to add Race of Life Act 1 to your Steam wishlists! It doesn't obligue you to buy it but it helps us satisfy the Steam algorithm

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
As per the Game I played, I find the Potential for MC are Allison (Ex-Wife), Maggie, and Jasmine. They all have faith and support for MC. All looks like potential life partner and the rest looks Lusty to me. They just like MC for his Looks and dick of course. All three personalities and dialogue are very catchy. Besides Allison, MC has two right options one is Sweet loving caring Maggie and the other is Spicy redhead Jasmine :love:

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
While I agree that the Allison and Jasmin paths are more or less the standouts so far in the game from a 'originality' view, I have to say I still really like the Veronica path. Yes, she is more than a bit clingy when NOT choosing her and that can be annoying... however, when you DO choose her I like her a lot and ye gods... she is just SO hot. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, or maybe I'm just a sucker for this type of romance (?).
I think it is really worth trying out her path, and it's perfectly fine if people don't like her being too clingy (or for whatever reason), but feel you're missing out if you play the game and miss out in her (lewd) scenes.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
While I agree that the Allison and Jasmin paths are more or less the standouts so far in the game from a 'originality' view, I have to say I still really like the Veronica path. Yes, she is more than a bit clingy when NOT choosing her and that can be annoying... however, when you DO choose her I like her a lot and ye gods... she is just SO hot. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, or maybe I'm just a sucker for this type of romance (?).
I think it is really worth trying out her path, and it's perfectly fine if people don't like her being too clingy (or for whatever reason), but feel you're missing out if you play the game and miss out in her (lewd) scenes.
Veronica can be clingy as long as she lets my MC bang.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes