Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Wow, this is very good!

Honestly after these updates, I found that the good match as of right now is Allison or Jasmine.
-Allison of course because they been married and knowing each other. Yes, she is a bitch when you meet her but hey, the mc cheated on her with someone that was an ambitious c*nt according to Alli. But if you get a high affection, people around you even your friends will state that you and her make a great team and your character feels that as well.
-Jasmine is more like the wild girl, but she is an entire vibe with smarts and the right charisma that can fit the MC. It felt like tomboy gf who is more into cars and just teases you a lot lol. MC while being led around, still feels great around her.

-not including maggie since we haven't done anything with her aside from a date.
- Also Natalya and Veronica are at the bottom due to filling that they are mismatched with the MC. Natalya feels like a political relationship and Veronica can't put my finger on it, but is too territorial.
Honestly the thing about Veronica is that in a sense she feels like a placeholder, something to keep you entertained initially but quickly loses its luster really quick. If you are a jerk you have better options that are not as clingy or simply hotter or more fresh or just u have not fucked yet. If you are a good man you could go back to Allison which IRL would be a bad idea but she is better written than the other love interests by a good amount and the chemistry is there. If dating your ex is not your cup of tea then Maggie wins it easily because younger and hotter unless an update massively nerfs her. The issue with Veronica is basically she knows she is outgunned( which i would agree with) and feels like the thing she has longed for is being swept right under her feet but it becomes hard to feel sorry for her because the MC told her from the beginning tells her he is not really ready for the commitment. In other words she wants a commitment and the only other woman who may want that based on their disposition outguns her(Maggie), the rest come off as more libertine and not as clingy relatively speaking. Her insistence given the circumstances really do not help her case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
I'm kind of glad hit&run is a criminal offense in real life and police investigate it especially when serious injury or death occurs; here not so much, not even offscreen that only required an extra sentence.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Honestly the thing about Veronica is that in a sense she feels like a placeholder, something to keep you entertained initially but quickly loses its luster really quick. If you are a jerk you have better options that are not as clingy or simply hotter or more fresh or just u have not fucked yet. If you are a good man you could go back to Allison which IRL would be a bad idea but she is better written than the other love interests by a good amount and the chemistry is there. If dating your ex is not your cup of tea then Maggie wins it easily because younger and hotter unless an update massively nerfs her. The issue with Veronica is basically she knows she is outgunned( which i would agree with) and feels like the thing she has longed for is being swept right under her feet but it becomes hard to feel sorry for her because the MC told her from the beginning tells her he is not really ready for the commitment. In other words she wants a commitment and the only other woman who may want that based on their disposition outguns her(Maggie), the rest come off as more libertine and not as clingy relatively speaking. Her insistence given the circumstances really do not help her case.
I believe that Veronica is not the Type MC who should go either. Tell me a Scene where Veronica and MC meet and she doesn't initiate to have a Sex with him. Literally, She is kind of a Red Flag walking. Too much possessive (In many cases When She literally utterly forces MC to stay with her knowing he has a Daughter outside, She can't handle MC with Jasmine **She becomes so harsh with her words**, She doesn't like MC to talk about his Ex-wife Allison), She has so much Lust in her every meet she tires to pull MC pants out, She is Extremely clingy (MC have a Personal life and MC trying for his carrier but She always initiates to patch up with her like give him a break). She is even very critical calling commitment while knowing MC's daughter is in a critical state.

The only potential so far I can see is Maggie and Jasmine beside Allison ( Allison is a case that looks like MC and his mirror half, like both, are kind of Remind of Virgo's IDK Why, Both are smart AF, understanding, Nitpicky, caring, strong-willed and overthinkers - I bet that's why their relationship is not going smoothly :LOL:)

Rest as I said only Maggie was there to take care for MC and his health, She took care of his dog and helped him with food and kind of Wife kind of material, plus She relaxed him a lot by jogging and reminding him not to take pressure )...her Kissing scene and MC wake up with Hardon Scenes are very Turn On parts, Plus she made MC ready for Party night and Cheek kiss not too much clingy but a girl who seems MC to look up to.

Jasmine is full of fire like her hair, She is passionate and she has the Aura to lit up, She is very Sporty as well. Without her knowledge of the Engine, I bet MC couldn't made the car ready for the Race and that was his last hope to earn money for his Daughter's treatment so Yeah She helped him in problem time. Even the Party scene and inside car scene with her was too good.

Other girls like Natalya, and Alex, and all others are Lusty and clingy, MC dick fetchers that's it. (Veronica Types)

Your opinions may vary but In every logical option, I have stated from my side.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Allison's immaturity and sudden temper in Chapter 1 rubbed me the wrong way.

I also find her chest to be lacking, too flat. For me, pass.. the bridge is burned for a reason.
I actually was caught off guard by how much I ended up liking Allison. At first she was gonna be a pass for me but I was nice to her in an attempt to repair the relationship even when she was being a bitch cause the MC is the cheater. Besides her being the 2nd hottest LI in this game for me .Along the way she became my favorite as started to show small glimpses of her being nice and potentially want to get back with the MC since she still loves him. It was enough that she is in my top 5 LI list across all AVN's.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
I actually was caught off guard by how much I ended up liking Allison. At first she was gonna be a pass for me but I was nice to her in an attempt to repair the relationship even when she was being a bitch cause the MC is the cheater. Besides her being the 2nd hottest LI in this game for me .Along the way she became my favorite as started to show small glimpses of her being nice and potentially want to get back with the MC since she still loves him. It was enough that she is in my top 5 LI list across all AVN's.
If you put aside the AVN itself Allison is definitely an interesting LI. If such character was presented in different story I would, without a doubt, checked her route. But since we are playing as her ex-husbund who cheated on her it's a hard no, too weird.

This game won't have these tags: Incest, Harem

when you read the developer notes(n)
It's such a good feeling when you realise there is more and more AVNs with deep, developed storyline and without those tags

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you put aside the AVN itself Allison is definitely an interesting LI. If such character was presented in different story I would, without a doubt, checked her route. But since we are playing as her ex-husbund who cheated on her it's a hard no, too weird.\
Honestly 1/2 of the charm in going after Allison for me is the fact you have to repair said relationship to even get to the point of being a LI. Especially because it's a take I dont see really at all in AVN's. Which made me realized I really enjoyed the whole repair relationship aspect wish i would see that more often. ( doesnt have to be broken from cheating)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Honestly 1/2 of the charm in going after Allison for me is the fact you have to repair said relationship to even get to the point of being a LI. Especially because it's a take I dont see really at all in AVN's. Which made me realized I really enjoyed the whole repair relationship aspect wish i would see that more often. ( doesnt have to be broken from cheating)
Same, its a new dynamic for me as well and I liked her way more than I thought. Outside of Jammin, she is the one I most interested in seeing how the routes develop. Was the hatefuck one off, or a 'mistake' they keep repeating during the story?? And obviously I like the reconnecting path the most, since while as a completionist I will play every variation at least once, I am deep down a softie, not coming for Joshy92's throne in any way, but still I like wholesomeness and happy endings for my blind/canon runs :Kappa:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Same, its a new dynamic for me as well and I liked her way more than I thought. Outside of Jammin, she is the one I most interested in seeing how the routes develop. Was the hatefuck one off, or a 'mistake' they keep repeating during the story?? And obviously I like the reconnecting path the most, since while as a completionist I will play every variation at least once, I am deep down a softie, not coming for Joshy92's throne in any way, but still I like wholesomeness and happy endings for my blind/canon runs :Kappa:
FuturamaBenderGIF.gif Joshy Approved it as well :LOL:

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
To be fair, Veronica seems a bit outclassed by the other LIs. She is hot but she is 2nd fiddle in almost all the categories, she is clingy and jealous but also a bit bland.

If you want, the classy queen, hard to get, a no nonsense woman, you have Allison.

You want a sweet, cute and wife material girl, Maggie seems the best LI here.

Sexy, wild and trouble ? Jasmine tops at it with Natalya and probably Alexa and Kris in the future.

Despite being his "girlfriend" at the beginning, Jake isn't that invested in the relationship.
Jake turns to Cooper and Maggie (if you choose it) for support after Lily accident.

For the +1 at the charity ball, he automatically thinks about Natalya first instead of Veronica and if you take Veronica to the ball, she attracts less interest than Allison, Natalya and Jasmine/Alexa

Reactions: NewAssInTown

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
If you really chose Allison, use the sex scene only to unlock the gallery...Allison has three paths: Bad path if you have sex with her...Good path if you are always next to her and sleep on the couch after dinner (no fight scene). ..A neutral path, if you apologize after the fight and leave peacefully... You decide what you choose...
So sex with her doesn't close her path? :unsure:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
So sex with her doesn't close her path? :unsure:
If you have sex with her, I'll break up with anger and Allison will cry and throw the wedding picture in the fire... Because it's "angry sex", so it's not good for a relationship... That's why it's called "the wrong way"... If you want her, don't fuck her and be patient for the next episodes...

Reactions: vireker

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
If you have sex with her, I'll break up with anger and Allison will cry and throw the wedding picture in the fire... Because it's "angry sex", so it's not good for a relationship... That's why it's called "the wrong way"... If you want her, don't fuck her and be patient for the next episodes...
A bad way, but is it still a way? The question is this. I saw what happens after the scene, everything there hints at the closure of the path, but in mod it is called a bad path and not a bad end.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
A bad way, but is it still a way? The question is this. I saw what happens after the scene, everything there hints at the closure of the path, but in mod it is called a bad path and not a bad end.
In my opinion, their relationship will only deteriorate and they will break up for good... However, both of them are parents and because of their daughter, they will still communicate, but nothing more... I know it's a bit strange, because when there is a sex scene, everyone thinks about good sex... However, not here--it's rare in relationships, but it happens in real life... A type of ending to a relationship is "angry sex"... I think this could be his early ending with Allison so he can focus on other girls... I don't I chose this path with Allison, but that's just me... Of course, all the girl paths are there, there's time until the update arrives...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't even seen that angry sex scene with Allison and I don't want too
Seeing my sweetheart cry would be too much for me

She will get nothing but love and romance from me

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes