Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will say this while cheating is always a horrible thing to do. I like the way it was done in this game because at least he wasnt trying to get with every women like many of us do in our " manwhore" playthroughs. It came across as a realistic reason even if it was the easy why out and the wrong way to do things.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I mean I think it works for the writing / to show character's hidden feeling. Especially cause I find her a pretty unique LI when it comes to AVN's as I dont recall any LI you need to mend a broken relationship. So because of that I think the way she attacks us in perfect to show all of this.

Funny thing is I went in not wanting to like her at all cause of how she was attacking us like you. I only was being nice to her at first because I figure why make the relationship any worse for him when he has a kid so just suck it up and be nice to her. Then along the way she won me over. You could be right and it isnt love anymore but just has feeling. The sleepover tho felt like love to me still but that's what is great about AVN's we can interpret things so differently from one another. The way we see things based on our own personal Point of view no one is right or wrong and that's the magic in AVN's and reading other people's perspective.
If I understand you correctly, there are a few other AVNs where the MC has the opportunity to rebuild the relationship. She colorfully shows her negativity towards MC, no argument. But I repeat, the situation that led to the negativity was not created by me and although I am not an aggressive person, but when I am attacked I do not tolerate it.

"why make the relationship any worse for him when he has a kid so just suck it up and be nice to her" - this applies to both in my opinion, she also should not have scandalized in front of the child and she did not control herself in these moments. Well, what is love in general is a topic for big discussions, what attributes it has, how it is expressed, etc. It is better to exchange opinions about it in the real world over a cup of something. So okay, she won you over , enjoy it, and I have other ideas about the model of behavior in their situation, especially since I had a chance to face a similar situation and there everything ended sadly. In any case, I was originally asking about a more superficial thing, and we dug deep :)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
While Jasmine is the cover girl and fan favorite the storyline with the ex Allie and their kid feels the most true and genuine. The situation with the ex is reasonably realistic and it can be seen that not all is lost. I am a sucker for reconciliation stories and I hope the developers stay the course and keep on track to put pedal to the metal and reach the finish line of this route.

Reactions: RadicalGuy

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
It seems from your words that you were only mean to Allison because she was always scolding you... I can only suggest you try the other way and see the conversation after dinner and what follows may change your mind...
In other words, be understanding during conversations, tell him where you get money from, take him to the ball, and later don't stay at the institute but take him home...
Hey, she was rude to the MC in the first place, not him to her. There's options, but only after her words, so I didn't start it. I came into the story as a blank page and she started crumpling me right away. And by the way, I didn't always respond to her in her own style, a few points I definitely have, otherwise the evening probably would have gone differently, if at all.

Him? You mean her?:unsure: I didn't hide where the money came from, but I've had better and more nicer candidates for the ball. I just can't get over myself and absorb all her baseless (based on my choices) negativity. This is where the developers originally chose an approach not for me. But it's still a variety, so if you like it, I'm happy for you, to each his own:coffee:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I have a new surgery date! On February 4, 2024, I am supposed to report to the hospital ward. On one hand, I am glad that I have a new date, but on the other hand, it seems rather distant, and I still have to wait three months. I hope that this time I won't be struck by any illness and will smoothly undergo the surgery.

For this reason, the polls for Valentine's Day renders will probably start in mid-January, and I will create the render much earlier and queue it for you so that you can also receive something from us on Valentine’s Day.

As for work, I crossed over 250 completed images a few days ago and I already done a few animations for Episode 3 Part 1. Additionally, I finally prepared the entire script for translations (I know, it’s been some time), so it can be finally said that we are starting the translation of Race of Life into other languages. Taking this opportunity, if you know any of these languages, PM me or contact us through Discord! Very good knowledge of the English language is required! Unfortunately, we cannot offer any revenue for this (at least for now) so treat it like a community work. We would certainly like to translate the game into the following languages:
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • German
  • French
  • Chinese
  • Russian
  • Turkish
Of course, if you know a language that is not on the list and wish to help us out, please contact us!

Recently, we've added Steam achievements throughout Episode 1 and 2. We are at 30 achievements right now so I think it’s safe to say that before Act 1 releases on Steam we’ll cross 50 achievements easily. Be sure to add the game to your Steam wishlist so you don't miss out when Act 1 releases!

A few words from Joshua!

Since the last update, dialogue on Episode 3 Part 2 has progressed nicely.

It's fun to develop the relationships and bring Jake closer to the girls, allowing them to reveal a bit more of themselves to him, both literally and figuratively.

As the game progresses, I find myself researching stuff that I wonder if will cause me to end up on a list somewhere. I'm not sure even incognito mode is 100% proof against some organisation perusing my browser history and asking themselves "why is this dude searching for articles on ball gags, riding crops, healthy fetish habits and calculations for determining the strength of moving, intersecting electric fields?"

I'm still not across that last one, but the agent with my file is probably trying to figure out how I plan to use that data for sexual gratification.

Aside from all of that, things are moving well. Beta readers are going through Episode 3 Part 1 dialogue and renders, so things look promising. Because we've done a lot of QA as we've gone alone Part 1 shouldn't have too much need for touching up, and the plot threads work as consistent narratives.

So, everything is looking good.

Thanks also to our beta team for jumping onto the QA so soon after ep 2 was released. They're an amazing bunch that do more than I'd dare hope to keep me on the right track, and thinking about things that I hadn't thought to consider.

Our discord channel is getting lively again, so feel free to drop by if you'd like to chat about the game (or whatever the various denizens of our channel mauly be discussing).

For now though, I'll get back to it. That Dom scene isn't going to write itself!

Canes

May 27, 2018
You know, we need like a "Drama" or "Grown men will cry" tag for these sort of stories. I was expecting a boner and got heartbreak instead. Coming from Leap of Faith didn't help either.

Keep up the good work you bastard.

Reactions: Pi Quantum

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know, we need like a "Drama" or "Grown men will cry" tag for these sort of stories. I was expecting a boner and got heartbreak instead. Coming from Leap of Faith didn't help either.

Keep up the good work you bastard.
I would love a Drama tag to be a thing some of these Drama games have been some of my favorites as they have been really well done more than expected.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Everyone expecting more about the girls meanwhile i'm waiting what will happen next to the "monkey", the evolution of the car, the lose of MC's technology by the spy, the risk of his life in the next race and if there will be more chances for real drifting...

PS: and of course, if the next tracks will be inspire by eurobeat music to hear during the race :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes