Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I haven't even seen that angry sex scene with Allison and I don't want too
Seeing my sweetheart cry would be too much for me

She will get nothing but love and romance from me
We totally agree, I'm not going that way with Allison either... Patience pays off...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I feel like that path turns her more into a side girl where you might have more hate fuck lewd scenes done the road but nothing more than that. So I don't think it's closed entirely I do think it's closed enough that you cant get back together and only get a bad ending if she is your only LI you are with.
I don't agree with you on this... Allison is a beautiful, smart, intelligent woman... She's either the main girl or nothing... She's not the side girl type that the MC just fucks for fun... Because if the author makes her like that, then it's not it's normal... But again, that's just my opinion...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't agree with you on this... Allison is a beautiful, smart, intelligent woman... She's either the main girl or nothing... She's not the side girl type that the MC just fucks for fun... Because if the author makes her like that, then it's not it's normal... But again, that's just my opinion...
Yeah same, its was very obvious a one and done deal to get it out of her system. Im sure there wont be any lewds or romantic relation between jake and allison after the hate-fuck.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
In my opinion, their relationship will only deteriorate and they will break up for good... However, both of them are parents and because of their daughter, they will still communicate, but nothing more... I know it's a bit strange, because when there is a sex scene, everyone thinks about good sex... However, not here--it's rare in relationships, but it happens in real life... A type of ending to a relationship is "angry sex"... I think this could be his early ending with Allison so he can focus on other girls... I don't I chose this path with Allison, but that's just me... Of course, all the girl paths are there, there's time until the update arrives...
I feel like that path turns her more into a side girl where you might have more hate fuck lewd scenes done the road but nothing more than that. So I don't think it's closed entirely I do think it's closed enough that you cant get back together and only get a bad ending if she is your only LI you are with.
So there's no definitive answer, okay, thanks for the opinion.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I would disagree about intelligent after all the words she showered the MC with even when it's not about their past. There is too much anger and disrespect in her even in normal communication and since I as a player am not responsible for the fact of cheating in the past, I am not comfortable with it. But I can see you're from a different camp, so to each his own:coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I agree it wouldn't make sense a bit early for me so I didnt word it exactly right. I just meant If we do get more lewds with her I can see her being treated more or less liek a Side girl with Hate Allison with her path remaining loosely open for a bad ending. But yeah I honestly don't think we should get any more cause you burned that bridge with her at least if you do the hate sex scene. Might make more sense if there is future hate lewd Allison scenes and only possible to get them if you dont choose any options that may lead to her doing something like what she did in this scene with the picture. So you cant hate fuck her for example to get them.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah same, its was very obvious a one and done deal to get it out of her system. Im sure there wont be any lewds or romantic relation between jake and allison after the hate-fuck.
Nothing is certain yet, everything depends on the author's imagination... However, your opinion is only valid for the "road of anger" for now...
We are all just trying to find logic from the scenes so far...
And since we are not all the same, opinions may differ.

I would disagree about intelligent after all the words she showered the MC with even when it's not about their past. There is too much anger and disrespect in her even in normal communication and since I as a player am not responsible for the fact of cheating in the past, I am not comfortable with it. But I can see you're from a different camp, so to each his own:coffee:
The cheating happened, it was MC who committed it... Every person experiences this situation differently... Allison is the type who finds it difficult to forgive... And in some ways it is understandable, because not only was she cheated on, but she was also humiliated by the fact that everyone found out about at work...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ethically, Jasmine over Veronica is a nonsense, wild and trouble, yeah if you want to f**k your student.
Well they are not our students....he explains that...we are not a paid tutor so technically (though College head would disagree) you're doing nothing wrong by dating them.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The cheating happened, it was MC who committed it... Every person experiences this situation differently... Allison is the type who finds it difficult to forgive... And in some ways it is understandable, because not only was she cheated on, but she was also humiliated by the fact that everyone found out about at work...
Well, when you cheat with a colleague at work the risk that it will be revealed is very high, hardly MC wanted to humiliate her with it. Based on their conversation after dinner, the blame is also on her, because MC had needs that he eventually compensated for "on the side", although there is a concept of "marital duty" and so on. Certainly there is no excuse for him, such cheating is not forgivable, and he is obviously more to blame. But for me, as an outside viewer in this situation, it is extremely unpleasant to see how my MC is constantly attacked, when I did not make such a choice, perhaps if she admitted part of the blame in the dialog that she was also busy and did not pay attention to the spouse, he is not on the couch lying around and also did the housework, it would soften my attitude. In general, however, there is more of a complaint to the developers that they put such heavy baggage on the viewer's shoulders from the very beginning.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But for me, as an outside viewer in this situation, it is extremely unpleasant to see how my MC is constantly attacked, when I did not make such a choice
I think him being constantly attacked actually works. Because if you keep being nice to her you see she is softing up. There is also brief moments where she lets her guard down and you can see she still deeply loves the MC. Then she only goes back to attacking him because she is being vulnerable and it's her way to deflect cope as she isnt ready to open up to the MC again and perhaps scared too. As well there probably is confusion on her side as to why she still feels something for him after him hurting her which probably another reason for it and she wants to push him away because of her confused feeling for him.

But I think all of that is about to change or at least there will be less of it. After the dinner date she looked so happy to see the MC in the morning but then sad where he was gone but then happy again when she read his note. So you cant help but feel how she still loves him and probably going to start let guard down more and be nicer.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, when you cheat with a colleague at work the risk that it will be revealed is very high, hardly MC wanted to humiliate her with it. Based on their conversation after dinner, the blame is also on her, because MC had needs that he eventually compensated for "on the side", although there is a concept of "marital duty" and so on. Certainly there is no excuse for him, such cheating is not forgivable, and he is obviously more to blame. But for me, as an outside viewer in this situation, it is extremely unpleasant to see how my MC is constantly attacked, when I did not make such a choice, perhaps if she admitted part of the blame in the dialog that she was also busy and did not pay attention to the spouse, he is not on the couch lying around and also did the housework, it would soften my attitude. In general, however, there is more of a complaint to the developers that they put such heavy baggage on the viewer's shoulders from the very beginning.
There is dialogue outside the house where he says to her 'just how much affection have you shown me in the last 5 years'? Her reply is '.....'

Last time I said this I was downvoted to hell...whatever, so sure, I'll say again, no excuse for cheating (he could have left her) but there is always a reason (not excepting someone just being a plain asshole, which we can see our MC is not)...and with Allison not retorting back, to me (as I read it) she obviously realises why he did it. Right/wrong doesn't enter into this conversation (and this is not real life)...only what is said within the facts and confines of the novel.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I think him being constantly attacked actually works. Because if you keep being nice to her you see she is softing up. There is also brief moments where she lets her guard down and you can see she still deeply loves the MC. Then she only goes back to attacking him because she is being vulnerable and it's her way to deflect cope as she isnt ready to open up to the MC again and perhaps scared too. As well there probably is confusion on her side as to why she still feels something for him after him hurting her which probably another reason for it and she wants to push him away because of her confused feeling for him.

But I think all of that is about to change or at least there will be less of it. After the dinner date she looked so happy to see the MC in the morning but then sad where he was gone but then happy again when she read his note. So you cant help but feel how she still loves him and probably going to start let guard down more and be nicer.
Work in the sense that they exacerbate relationships and open up old wounds? In that sense, I agree. The main problem with that from the beginning is that I can't be nice to someone who's attacking me for something I wouldn't do, so I can't see the other side and that's why I had, on one of the path , just a dinner without a sleepover. You described a scene to me that I didn't discover and didn't know was there. You know, I don't see it as love, yes, she still has some feelings and she's fighting them in her own way, I agree with that, but it's hardly the same "high feeling" that brought them together years ago. She feels something because they once had a past together and there were bright spots, but she can't trust MC, so those old feelings as if suddenly awakened are beating against the wall of distrust because of cheating. In general, she should sort out her feelings and stop insulting MC or give him a chance to reciprocate, we are for equality after all :sneaky:

Reactions: Tairnel

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly I feel the mc is a piece of shit for cheating
But I'm willing to overlook my anger with the mc at the start because this is such a good game
Even now tho I do find him a bit annoying

Plus, I'm kind of disappointed most of the girls already seem to be in love with him
Other than that this is a really good game

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
There is dialogue outside the house where he says to her 'just how much affection have you shown me in the last 5 years'? Her reply is '.....'

Last time I said this I was downvoted to hell...whatever, so sure, I'll say again, no excuse for cheating (he could have left her) but there is always a reason (not excepting someone just being a plain asshole, which we can see our MC is not)...and with Allison not retorting back, to me (as I read it) she obviously realises why he did it. Right/wrong doesn't enter into this conversation (and this is not real life)...only what is said within the facts and confines of the novel.
Outside the house? :unsure: Well, then that strengthens my words.
Ah. fans. Well they have the right to make anyone their favorite, that's their business, I wrote about my perception of the context I was in when I was immersed in the story and I didn't deny MC's bigger fault, but it's not 100% of him, some of it is Allison's, as much as someone hate to admit it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Work in the sense that they exacerbate relationships and open up old wounds? In that sense, I agree. The main problem with that from the beginning is that I can't be nice to someone who's attacking me for something I wouldn't do, so I can't see the other side and that's why I had, on one of the path , just a dinner without a sleepover. You described a scene to me that I didn't discover and didn't know was there. You know, I don't see it as love, yes, she still has some feelings and she's fighting them in her own way, I agree with that, but it's hardly the same "high feeling" that brought them together years ago. She feels something because they once had a past together and there were bright spots, but she can't trust MC, so those old feelings as if suddenly awakened are beating against the wall of distrust because of cheating. In general, she should sort out her feelings and stop insulting MC or give him a chance to reciprocate, we are for equality after all :sneaky:
I mean I think it works for the writing / to show character's hidden feeling. Especially cause I find her a pretty unique LI when it comes to AVN's as I dont recall any LI you need to mend a broken relationship. So because of that I think the way she attacks us in perfect to show all of this.

Funny thing is I went in not wanting to like her at all cause of how she was attacking us like you. I only was being nice to her at first because I figure why make the relationship any worse for him when he has a kid so just suck it up and be nice to her. Then along the way she won me over. You could be right and it isnt love anymore but just has feeling. The sleepover tho felt like love to me still but that's what is great about AVN's we can interpret things so differently from one another. The way we see things based on our own personal Point of view no one is right or wrong and that's the magic in AVN's and reading other people's perspective.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But I'm willing to overlook my anger with the mc at the start because this is such a good game

Plus, I'm kind of disappointed most of the girls already seem to be in love with him
Joshy bro, MC did that was hell wrong to cheat with Colleague but Allison as I said earlier is the Mirror half of MC and definitely both are nit-picky and She didn't give MC enough time to talk and explain, and No matter what sex is also played a major role in their life that is why on that MC didn't listen from his heart but from his dick. And all Fucked up and now they might have a chance at least his daughter to get back to her senses.

Rest the girls not all are in love
only personally I feel deep hidden love from Allison
Maggie and Jasmine are growing love
Rest as you know are damn Lusty for Sex

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It seems from your words that you were only mean to Allison because she was always scolding you... I can only suggest you try the other way and see the conversation after dinner and what follows may change your mind...
In other words, be understanding during conversations, tell him where you get money from, take him to the ball, and later don't stay at the institute but take him home...

Reactions: vireker

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

he is, but a relationship it's a two-way street... Allie didn't do anything to work on their marriage either. MC took the easy way out, but it's not entirely on him, it's not that black and white.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will say this while cheating is always a horrible thing to do. I like the way it was done in this game because at least he wasnt trying to get with every women like many of us do in our " manwhore" playthroughs. It came across as a realistic reason even if it was the easy why out and the wrong way to do things.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I mean I think it works for the writing / to show character's hidden feeling. Especially cause I find her a pretty unique LI when it comes to AVN's as I dont recall any LI you need to mend a broken relationship. So because of that I think the way she attacks us in perfect to show all of this.

Funny thing is I went in not wanting to like her at all cause of how she was attacking us like you. I only was being nice to her at first because I figure why make the relationship any worse for him when he has a kid so just suck it up and be nice to her. Then along the way she won me over. You could be right and it isnt love anymore but just has feeling. The sleepover tho felt like love to me still but that's what is great about AVN's we can interpret things so differently from one another. The way we see things based on our own personal Point of view no one is right or wrong and that's the magic in AVN's and reading other people's perspective.
If I understand you correctly, there are a few other AVNs where the MC has the opportunity to rebuild the relationship. She colorfully shows her negativity towards MC, no argument. But I repeat, the situation that led to the negativity was not created by me and although I am not an aggressive person, but when I am attacked I do not tolerate it.

"why make the relationship any worse for him when he has a kid so just suck it up and be nice to her" - this applies to both in my opinion, she also should not have scandalized in front of the child and she did not control herself in these moments. Well, what is love in general is a topic for big discussions, what attributes it has, how it is expressed, etc. It is better to exchange opinions about it in the real world over a cup of something. So okay, she won you over , enjoy it, and I have other ideas about the model of behavior in their situation, especially since I had a chance to face a similar situation and there everything ended sadly. In any case, I was originally asking about a more superficial thing, and we dug deep :)

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes