08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Those ladies are beautiful
But I would rather have a romantic evening with Allison than a wild sex party with a bunch of horny girls
After all, this update is mostly about Jasmine, and it's gained her a very big fan base. You can tell by the votes.

465456465465.png

Reactions: VOYEUR

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And this is, in fact, just another stereotypical girl in VNs too
True
In fact every girl by now is probably a stereotype
I just see more girls like Jasmine than I do girls like Allison
Especially because most games don't let us reconnect with an ex girlfriend or wife
At least the ones I have played anyway

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Honestly Jasmine is probably my least favourite
She is just another stereotypical girl who wants to bang the mc from the start
Bro, I like your thought that yes MC and Allison can be together, but if not there must be another route as well
Yes Jasmine is Redhead and might be Spicy as I said but She is genuinely helpful to MC ( Without her MC can't make the car ready for race-> Money for treatment )
Plus Maggie was also there She helped Mc a Lot

Oct 10, 2022
Realy? because any of the so called "top VNs" has a character like that and this is not a place to recommend other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh you mean that way. I meant an ex who genuinely caring, not an asshole, actually worth the grind characters. I don't think we have many in that regard.

Btw, I loved your signature I love Cece too.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Honestly Jasmine is probably my least favourite
Ya Jasmine doesn't even register for me. Nothing against her, but she's in the friend zone with zero chance of ever leaving it. Like her pierced nips, but beyond that, no thanks. I'll take Kris Sweet and then Maggie. Allison is a cutie, too, but running 3rd.

Reactions: Joshy92

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Especially because most games don't let us reconnect with an ex girlfriend or wife
At least the ones I have played anyway
Because it's common sense. "Let bygones be bygones" as they said. Every AVN writer who works with slice-of-life genre understands it. Even if characters who broke up reconnect again it will not be the same relationship, it will be a twisted version. That is also why Allison is no go for me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And this is, in fact, just another stereotypical girl in VNs too
While that may be true to some extend about Alsion. I also dont think it is either. Because I dont see many LI at all that are an ex or someone that used to know the MC but they something made the relationship bad and the MC has to repair it if they want to make them a LI.

Ya Jasmine doesn't even register for me. Nothing against her, but she's in the friend zone with zero chance of ever leaving it. Like her pierced nips, but beyond that, no thanks. I'll take Kris Sweet and then Maggie. Allison is a cutie, too, but running 3rd.
While im not in the same boat as you with Jasmine as she is too hot to not play her path once especially since I have a weakness for those pierced nipples. She will never be #1 for me. I want to say she is tied with Maggie for 2nd till more developments. . Tho for me Kris Sweet is the one that will stay in the friend zone until we get more character development with her.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Because I dont see many LI at all that are an ex or someone that used to know the MC but they something made the relationship bad and the MC has to repair it if they want to make them a LI.
Do you realize all this you wrote is not the stereotype? The stereotype is "girl who hate/is angry to the protagonist, but eventually start love him" usually called Tsundere. This stereotype can be presented in a story through diverse roles/setups, in which "the ex-girlfriend/wife" is one of them.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you realize all this you wrote is not the stereotype? The stereotype is "girl who hate/is angry to the protagonist, but eventually start love him" usually called Tsundere. This stereotype can be presented in a story through diverse roles/setups, in which "the ex-girlfriend/wife" is one of them.
I dont agree fully. I think what you described is yes one or 2 stereotype she fits the description off. I'm not necessary talking about the ex or the ice queen part of her.

I'm talking about the part where you the MC did something to break her trust and end the relationship or friendship ( doesn't have to be an ex girlfriend or wife or even friendship, could be just someone the MC knew) where you the MC has to fix said trust that was broken. To me that's a unique one that doesn't fit what you are talking about. You could even spin it in a different way the MC broke the trust of a LI friend and you need to repair the trust of said friend to go after said LI. ( the friend of the LI could be a guy in this scenario). I consider this a stereotype it's just a rare / unique one but to me it feels like it would easily be one.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Tsundere is a girl who actually likes MC, but she's to shy or unsecure to admit or show it, so she acts bad against him. I don't know the name for the type you mention, but it's not tsundere.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Seeing Allison going from the most hated when the game came out to multiple people hoping to reconnect with her, fills me with joy.
Allison's immaturity and sudden temper in Chapter 1 rubbed me the wrong way.

I also find her chest to be lacking, too flat. For me, pass.. the bridge is burned for a reason.

Reactions: red77123

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have a save for her route but ultimately, exes are exes for a reason...going back, they will bring up the problem at every oppoirtunity when it suits. Sure it's a game, real life, not worth the hassle.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I have a save for her route but ultimately, exes are exes for a reason...going back, they will bring up the problem at every oppoirtunity when it suits. Sure it's a game, real life, not worth the hassle.
Especially after getting caught cheating, no way you can go back to how it used to be after that.

Nov 23, 2020
Wow, this is very good!

Honestly after these updates, I found that the good match as of right now is Allison or Jasmine.
-Allison of course because they been married and knowing each other. Yes, she is a bitch when you meet her but hey, the mc cheated on her with someone that was an ambitious c*nt according to Alli. But if you get a high affection, people around you even your friends will state that you and her make a great team and your character feels that as well.
-Jasmine is more like the wild girl, but she is an entire vibe with smarts and the right charisma that can fit the MC. It felt like tomboy gf who is more into cars and just teases you a lot lol. MC while being led around, still feels great around her.

-not including maggie since we haven't done anything with her aside from a date.
- Also Natalya and Veronica are at the bottom due to filling that they are mismatched with the MC. Natalya feels like a political relationship and Veronica can't put my finger on it, but is too territorial.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes