Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
No i mean when they are inflated with cum
Oh okay. Hmm, then I'm unsure. Could try teleport to showers or something, but if that doesn't do it then probably not any other way than either going to the menu or wait it out, cuz I'm p sure it drains out over time if you leave the hole unplugged? :thinking:

FoxerGods

Mar 7, 2021
Oh okay. Hmm, then I'm unsure. Could try teleport to showers or something, but if that doesn't do it then probably not any other way than either going to the menu or wait it out, cuz I'm p sure it drains out over time if you leave the hole unplugged? :thinking:
Going to the showers dosnt work, i even tried to import a diffrente character. It takes years to drain on it on

Apr 19, 2018
the windows version just dosent work for me...
Depends on what specs your running. Know that the game isn't exactly optimized, that and if your PC would be able to run it, then you might be trying to run a version of the game that is borked. (If your not running 0.2.12, then yea you need to try and find the download link for it in this thread, and get it, and see if it loads for you, if not still, Then your probably just out of luck.)

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Depends on what specs your running. Know that the game isn't exactly optimized, that and if your PC would be able to run it, then you might be trying to run a version of the game that is borked. (If your not running 0.2.12, then yea you need to try and find the download link for it in this thread, and get it, and see if it loads for you, if not still, Then your probably just out of luck.)
My pc is more than capable! i downloden the windows versin cous well... thats what i run on but sopose it did warn it woldnt work right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yolomeus
Apr 19, 2018
My pc is more than capable! i downloden the windows versin cous well... thats what i run on but sopose it did warn it woldnt work right.
I'm assuming that you probably have dyslexia or whatever (Or something that would explain the not so great spelling of what you've said.) But uh... Now that I think about it... Depending on what version you got, which if you went around looking for the 0.2.12 version, then you shouldn't exactly be having this issue. Tho windows could also just probably be the issue, but not entirely sure. If you didn't go straight for the 0.2.12 version and when for an older version, you likely found one of the borked versions that is known to not run regardless of what you do, Also, this game isn't really optimized. so specs wouldn't entirely matter that much.

DESTROI

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you. Getting pretty damn ridiculous what Fek is doing. Making thousands a month while he claims he's "laboring" just for us. I know damn well he's milking the Hell outta his patreons and just sitting back making bank... only working on stuff when he wants to. People asks him if he'd like help to speed up the development process and he turns them down.

Rack2downlad

Feb 2, 2018
So I usually like to play on the freeplay just to have fun with it, but im noticing that all of the subjects are research subjects, no more clients or volunteers, anyone know why that would be?

Last edited:

zz2zz2

Apr 8, 2021
How to fix hexagon screen with a little blue square in top left,i've tried changing locales to english it didn't help

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Im also having problems with the game getting stuck on the hexagonal background with the thingie in the top left indefinitely. D:

Steve124124124

Apr 14, 2021
I've seen pictures of the game (both on here and the website) and the models look relatively clean and much higher quality. I don't know if it's because of my computer, but even on highest graphics everything the models still look really choppy. Is this supposed to happen? Is it because of my computer? Thank you.

typoking7

Dec 10, 2020
The game is stopping at the loading screen after naming a profile. Is this normal and I have to wait or do I need to do something to fix this?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I've seen pictures of the game (both on here and the website) and the models look relatively clean and much higher quality. I don't know if it's because of my computer, but even on highest graphics everything the models still look really choppy. Is this supposed to happen? Is it because of my computer? Thank you.
I've found certain things, like chest hair on some, are a bit "blocky looking" i guess.

Delmiro

Sep 15, 2019
Guys please help.
windows 10: anybody else experience a gray screen after the "loading" screen? just these gray hexagons, and you can move the blue cursor around.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
has the localization.xml file been fully fixed/translated yet? i know i still get some missing dialogue for the footjob scene saying not enough EMOTE_points or something...had to manually fix a few PREFERENCE_DESCRIPTIONS since one was mispelled and the other was linked to footjob_*pe*forming and not footjob_*per*forming...

EDIT: nvm they weren't fixed...

EDIT: nvm that nvm...needed to copy and paste the one i fixed in Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Rack 2_ Furry Science\translation\Localization.xml to the game save location in the C:\Users\*User*\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\translation\Localization.xml....

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
Nothing. :LUL:

Fek is extremely slow dev and he was working on his older flash games for some time. Now he is back to R2 and is working on multiplayer.
Well, more like, he probably isn't actually doing anything. Since most of us noticed that he more or less sits on a throne of bugs (the bugs of the game mind you.) Given he hasn't fixed the bugs even since when some of them first appeared in much earlier versions. So... in general, he sits on a throne of bugs and money practically at this point. (also why we don't need to feed him any money since, there is a mod in the works to correct these problems and give a much better experience than Fek could ever probably provide for any of us.)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes