jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Fek gets 20000$ a month on patreon and it has been over half a year without any updates. Feels like monster girl island all over again. Just look at Tamperung doing more work with only 600$ a month.

Though i would propably not do any work either if i was being paid 20k a month for free and completing the work would cause me to stop getting paid.

I would love to see where all of that money is going because it sure is not going to developing a game

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Fek gets 20000$ a month on patreon and it has been over half a year without any updates. Feels like monster girl island all over again. Just look at Tamperung doing more work with only 600$ a month.

Though i would propably not do any work either if i was being paid 20k a month for free and completing the work would cause me to stop getting paid.

I would love to see where all of that money is going because it sure is not going to developing a game
Oh you know...a car, a yacht, a small country he now rules....
Just little things

• Haha
Reactions: atur

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Wow, multiplier in Rack 2, now this is legendary:LOL:, this will be crazy, it will be even special in this case, as this is not a social game where you get to know people and have sex with them, you are either a subject or a tester.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Damn, i wonder which game will be finished first - Project Zomboid, or this
At this point im more inclined to believe that EA will release a Battlefield which is below 30$ for the best version and has absolutely no monetization inside it sooner than this game get released.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Just FYI, this v8 upload is "RackR for Rack 2 v0.2.12 By Tamperung" (presumably version 8 of the mod).

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something crucial, but it seems that none of the files uploaded for the latest release have a .exe file.

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
Lemme see if I got it right. The new update is not a new version for the game itself but a mod?
Yeah, its a mod by Tamperung and his team that adds and changes a lot of stuff, they're doing what Fek isn't, which is actually developing the game at a good pace. (seriously, the last build was around 10 months ago, i understand that he's trying to make multiplayer but couldn't he probably hire someone that could help him with that? he earns like 20k each month, pretty sure hiring someone couldn't hurt) If you need the download link for the version compatible with the mod, I quoted it not too long ago.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes