Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
any suggestion how to solve black screen if appdata deleting/renaming, clearing regestry, deleting embellishments dont help??? any new idea how to fix it???

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
How do you get throught the loading screen? I decided to give this game a try again but it just wont load, the initial update goes throught then its stuck on the applying part.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I noticed on the official site, you could see a sex scene where the players body is transparent, except for their penis. How do you enable this? I couldn't find options for it.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I noticed on the official site, you could see a sex scene where the players body is transparent, except for their penis. How do you enable this? I couldn't find options for it.
Change camera mode during the scene (Toggle interaction camera) which is F by default.

Reactions: Chaiba

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Change camera mode during the scene (Toggle interaction camera) which is F by default.
huh, so on mine, it's 4 different things

1 From behind in an arc, 90% transparent
2 360 camera, my toon is solid
3 POV1
4 POV2

I cant seem to get a 90% transparent toon but will regular visible penis

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
huh, so on mine, it's 4 different things

1 From behind in an arc, 90% transparent
2 360 camera, my toon is solid
3 POV1
4 POV2

I cant seem to get a 90% transparent toon but will regular visible penis
Oh okay, I just looked at the site to see what you meant and hmm... I'm not sure, maybe that's how it looked in an earlier build? I'm not sure. But afaik there's no way to make it look like that currently. I could be wrong but I haven't seen it I don't think?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Oh okay, I just looked at the site to see what you meant and hmm... I'm not sure, maybe that's how it looked in an earlier build? I'm not sure. But afaik there's no way to make it look like that currently. I could be wrong but I haven't seen it I don't think?
Cool, thanks for the reply. That's what I thought to, but wanted to be sure. I might trying pushing some keys and see if I find something. If I do, I'll report back.

Jul 19, 2020
hey guys, how do i give injections in my pacients? i already made the chemicals but i cant change the when i use my injection, it get in the same option always

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
This project feels abandoned. Updates & big fixes are very very slow.
if you were earning the amount of cash Feck rakes in per month for doing nothing, and know that when you finished the game the funding would mostly end, you'd do jack shit too. Non-requirement Patreon is a failed model. Should have it only pay on milestones after a certain point of funding.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
if you were earning the amount of cash Feck rakes in per month for doing nothing, and know that when you finished the game the funding would mostly end, you'd do jack shit too. Non-requirement Patreon is a failed model. Should have it only pay on milestones after a certain point of funding.
True, atleast other non-requiement patreons try to push out somekind of side content and stuff but this one is just a cashgrab.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes