FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Do you still believe this game will be completed?
Tamperung
and his team did a pretty good job by completing the game with content.
Even Fek don't complete his game, the base are here and if modder fall in love with the game (tamperung in this case) it's more than enough to complete the game
Like bugthesda with elderscroll, the game it self is good but no more, with mod you just step up into a real 9/10 game (who's deserve his note i mean)
i dunno what is hard coded or not on rack 2 but if tamperung or some orther continueto mod it i have a feeling it can make a pretty fine and complete game

dsadd44

Mar 7, 2020
1616690599858.png
I keep getting this message and no matter which option I choose It doesn't ever finish loading. I deleted the old game files so idk what's up. Any help?

SnakeEyeVision

Mar 15, 2021
Has Fek released any updates for the game on his Patreon since this release? I'm debating supporting him on Patreon, but I don't see any newer versions.

Reactions: M_e_*

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Has Fek released any updates for the game on his Patreon since this release? I'm debating supporting him on Patreon, but I don't see any newer versions.
you do what you want with your money (but for me it's an absolute no)... but no i haven't see an update since the release of 2.12
otherwise ...
RackR Mod V7:

htt ps://mega.nz/file/sHpCwIyB#Otu2e6c_n0X-6KEdE4foq1AhAvRZOparQG_X4gvE230 (remove spaces)

RackR is a mod for Rack that adds new interactions, chemicals, sex toys, features, and has plenty of bug fixes.

Feedback? Bugs? Decide what gets worked on next and early access to builds: ht tp://discord.link/rack2scientists

We are currently looking for 3D artists! Inquire at the discord.

Full changelog in the README.

Reactions: SnakeEyeVision

SilenceIsGolden

Feb 8, 2020
The game constantly acts like I'm spam clicking my mouse (making a noise constantly + menu dropdowns constantly flicker). Anyone know WTF is going on there? Tried different versions + clearing AppData to no change.

Edit: Lol, figured that by posting I'd solve it. Closing Steam fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
I have a question...will you (Tamperung) ever make it possible to pause during an interaction if you have to stop once or twice during a client session to do something?
V7 should make this less of an issue.

The biggest feature I wish to see return to modded Rack 12 is custom characters
This still exists, I'm not sure what you mean.

how to get a chemical injector in 0.2.12 with RackR mod?
This was a mistake I made in V7. It's fixed in .

Why isn't this in the OP in the mods section, like many other games?
I've created a new thread for the mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/rack-2-reinvented.77825/

I keep getting this message and no matter which option I choose It doesn't ever finish loading. I deleted the old game files so idk what's up. Any help?
Please ask for help at the discord and we can debug there.

Reactions: the_average_fapper

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Heads up folks:
1. There's now a new thread specifically for the mod here.
2. V7.1 fixes an issue in V7 with the CPIN /Chemical Injector not working. Find it
2. We now have a
! I never thought I'd start one, but we talk about the reasoning on the page. If you'd like to support the project, this is the best way!

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Is there a way to deflate the player character without going to the main menu?
Do you mean like...shrink them down if you used chemicals on them to make them big or fat?
Then you wanna use the Nulriset chemical if you wanna negate the chemical effects

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes