Dvalin

Apr 4, 2018
0.2.11 (Win64) seems to be bugged for me, where when I go to make a character and press "Play", the game doesn't start any loading sequence as if I never pressed play, and the game starts to slowly lose frames until it starts to run at 2-1 FPS. Any solutions?

Oct 15, 2018
0.2.11 (Win64) seems to be bugged for me, where when I go to make a character and press "Play", the game doesn't start any loading sequence as if I never pressed play, and the game starts to slowly lose frames until it starts to run at 2-1 FPS. Any solutions?
I have the exact problem like you , dunno why

Apr 19, 2018
My question is why are you running a version that is older than what is currently out? (Plus you need 0.2.12 for Tamperung's mod.)

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know if there's any game out there comparable to this? I really like how interactive and sexually free it is, but the slow pace of development is incredibly frustrating.
try Yiffalicious it's like rack 2 but with some differencies : it's a poser/scene maker not a real game
sad there is not character creator but it's finished and it's free
the team actually dev another game : FurryVNE ( a virtual novel creator with furries, as well as a poser/scene maker but this time you have a characters creator that bring shame to 90% of the market game actually (unfortunatly it's difficult to learn and master)
link to their patreon :
link to their forum :
link for Yiffalicious :
link for FurryVNE f95 : https://f95zone.to/threads/yiffalicious-2-2020-11-13-yiffalicious-crew.43059/ (character creator only, they still not finished it, and they will before go on the game itself)
they've just done 1 game but it's totally free, FurryVNE is annouced free too
Anybody got the 1.2 from the Patreon yet?
it's the first rack
" The next update will be primarily focused on my flash games: Rack 1, Bedplay, and Midnight Fireworks. Specifically, focused on preparing them for Flash's scheduled end-of-life, which happens in a little under 60 days "
on his patreon

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof
Apr 19, 2018
try Yiffalicious it's like rack 2 but with some differencies : it's a poser/scene maker not a real game
sad there is not character creator but it's finished and it's free
the team actually dev another game : FurryVNE ( a virtual novel creator with furries, as well as a poser/scene maker but this time you have a characters creator that bring shame to 90% of the market game actually (unfortunatly it's difficult to learn and master)
link to their patreon :
link to their forum :
link for Yiffalicious :
link for FurryVNE f95 : https://f95zone.to/threads/yiffalicious-2-2020-11-13-yiffalicious-crew.43059/ (character creator only, they still not finished it, and they will before go on the game itself)
they've just done 1 game but it's totally free, FurryVNE is annouced free too

it's the first rack
" The next update will be primarily focused on my flash games: Rack 1, Bedplay, and Midnight Fireworks. Specifically, focused on preparing them for Flash's scheduled end-of-life, which happens in a little under 60 days "
on his patreon
There is also Breeders Of The Nephelym on steam, and it's a proper game. Albeit, not really any sexual toys to play around with like Rack 2. but in terms of how stable it is... especially during the sex scenes, It's much more stable. (You can look the game up yourself, since it's free on steam.)

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
There is also Breeders Of The Nephelym on steam, and it's a proper game. Albeit, not really any sexual toys to play around with like Rack 2. but in terms of how stable it is... especially during the sex scenes, It's much more stable. (You can look the game up yourself, since it's free on steam.)
You find the game also on F95 [Unreal Engine] Breeders Of The Nephelym [v0.751.4 Alpha] [DerelictHelmsman] | F95zone and the steam version is 3 updates back?!

Last edited:

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
Can someone upload a clean fresh new save I can't create new profiles science 2.10? .. Thx then :)

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone upload a clean fresh new save I can't create new profiles science 2.10? .. Thx then :)
If it's for Rack 2, You can't play in the sandbox mode. It's broken for some reason. 0.2.10 to the current version all have the same issue. (latest being 0.2.12) I think tho that Tamperung might be looking into what is causing that problem anyways.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
In the next update, could you make it so hermaphrodite characters can have testicles? It's really bothered me that there's no option for that. Thanks!
I've added this to my ideas list but I really doubt it will happen. It's very hard to make everything physically fit and be angled correctly.

Can anyone tell me why my game crashes? locale is set to us. 32 bit works fine but 64 doesnt.
Your PC is using extremely old hardware. You need something more powerful to play Rack.

Sad, thought I'd try it again after like 4 years.

Literally nothing has changed besides the model seams being even worse somehow.
Well, the mod adds a bunch of new stuff.

Also, update on the mod -- I've finally just about finished V7, which I think will make the game playable. There's objectives, rebalanced costs/rewards, and more subject interaction. Plus, we added ball gags!

I've got a testing build out right now over at discord.link/rack2scientists, and I'll release it here after we've ironed out the bugs.

Reactions: dop3earth
Apr 19, 2018
I've added this to my ideas list but I really doubt it will happen. It's very hard to make everything physically fit and be angled correctly.

Your PC is using extremely old hardware. You need something more powerful to play Rack.

Well, the mod adds a bunch of new stuff.

Also, update on the mod -- I've finally just about finished V7, which I think will make the game playable. There's objectives, rebalanced costs/rewards, and more subject interaction. Plus, we added ball gags!

I've got a testing build out right now over at discord.link/rack2scientists, and I'll release it here after we've ironed out the bugs.
I see you've been busy, Also, to ask another thing for the first thing you answered: the sheaths and slits as well, Herms in Rack 2 don't have them when they theoretically should've to begin with. (ball-less herms I could care less about, but no ability to have a slit or a sheath? big bummer in my opinion, If you can look into that as well along having balls be an option for herms, that'd be nice.)

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
i hope this game dont get forgot by fek i like his idea even if the game is not very well developed yet we dont have much games like this one even wild life lack in physcs and freedom of creating your persona or in this case fursona

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes