SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
My game can't seem to work :'(

I've deleted every file about the game, re-installed the full game, from the initial post and then the last RackR Mod from Tamperung, and it still don't work.

When I start the game, I just have a black screen with hexagones. It used to wrk fine months ago, with the same version.

also this is for the Win64 version the Win32 works fine but I can't add your mod then<

Do you have any advice ?

Last edited:

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
My game can't seem to work :'(
please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\Player.log" and I'll take a look.

This might be caused by having non-english characters in your username. I have a "fix" (workaround) for this in V6.

Also coming in V6, I've properly implemented the most depraved fetish of them all..

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think you've installed the mod correctly, because that error is caused by a locale issue that should've been solved in Tamperung's mod.
I've deleted everything, and then reinstalled WIn64 version and then the 5 mods one after eachother, and it worked !

Didn't knew what I did wrong, but it's fixed now :')

PEOLten

Oct 23, 2020
please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\Player.log" and I'll take a look.

This might be caused by having non-english characters in your username. I have a "fix" (workaround) for this in V6.

Also coming in V6, I've properly implemented the most depraved fetish of them all..
That doesn't look like hand holding, you liar.

• Haha
Reactions: questionablewolfboy

lemurFninefive

Apr 30, 2020

Love the mods btw. Do you know if there is a way to self-apply chems like Geyserex to the player?

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
the game just crashes when i install the mod :c
Only when you install the mod? Please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\Player.log" and I'll take a look.

How to change chems?
Hold down the CPIN selection button while interacting with someone.

I've got V6 being tested over at htt p://discord.link/rack2scientists now. It's got 69ing, a cock milking machine, and finally some fixes for issues that have been annoying us for a while. I'll post it here soon after it's tested!

xddx1

Feb 6, 2021
Only when you install the mod? Please upload "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME_HERE>\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\Player.log" and I'll take a look.

Hold down the CPIN selection button while interacting with someone.

I've got V6 being tested over at htt p://discord.link/rack2scientists now. It's got 69ing, a cock milking machine, and finally some fixes for issues that have been annoying us for a while. I'll post it here soon after it's tested!
nevermind i was using the 32bits version

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
RackR Mod V6:

htt ps://mega.nz/file/ca4DzQhZ#LWmer2WnlF0wZUkct6f9s7PbJJ3MlS8bcSx7R3JYAwQ (remove spaces)

RackR is a mod for Rack that adds new interactions, chemicals, sex toys, features, and has plenty of bug fixes.

Feedback? Bugs? Decide what gets worked on next and early access to builds: ht tp://discord.link/rack2scientists

We are currently looking for 3D artists! Inquire at the discord.

== V6 ==
- According to the poll on discord, I'm working on improving client interactions and satisfaction...
--- But we had enough content that I wanted to get it in your hands ASAP
--- Next update will overhaul client enjoyment, I promise :)
- Added Penis Milking Machine
--- Awesome model made by Solace
--- Found at Electroforge after research
--- Increases specimen production
- Added facesitting (anal/vaginal) animations
- Added kissing animation
--- Can be used in the background in more situations
- Changed background animation controls - hold down space to increase speed, slows over time
- Added 69ing
--- On the table, select one half of a 69, then press space, then select the second half
--- No penis/penis 69ing for now
- Unlocked penis length/girth slider (this may lead to bugs, unsupported)
- Knots can only be pulled out of in manual control mode
- Fixed subject's penis clipping into players while subject is being fucked
- Fixed white texture on characters
- Added workaround for crash for players with non-english systems
- Added ++ and -- categories to subject preferences UI

The full list of all version's changes is in the README.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes