rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Phillygames doesn't have to share their staff with other games.
Indeed, I hadn't realised they had a game on their own. Still, not sure two guys can manage three games upfront for a long period. :unsure:

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
~14 weeks = 80%
so ~3.5 weeks to wait -> not till August
Not necessarily. They did say that it might be released faster than what we may expect. Only the art and graphics still have to be rendered but the script is done. With all hope, late July probably.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
-- very disappointing --

I don't know, I was an early supporter of this title ( through subscriber star ), and noticed very quickly the developers seemed more focused on creating patron service in the form of branding, extra wallpapers and what not, rather that actually working on their project. The quality of the first release is frankly amazing. but they are making like 6k per month on Patreon a loan and it's been three months without an update... I ended my support after the 1st month, I will return my support if the dev's actually start producing updates on something like a regular scheduled. i'm interested in the game, not wallpapers and signature graphics and all that.
You know that making the wallpaper takes almost no extra time since they already are doing the graphics for the game and they do the stuff to give at least something back to their patrons?
Making a game isn't a straightforward process and you always spend at least 1h a day to do stuff on the side that you find funny as a distraction? Else you would pretty fast turn to hate the product you are developing.
That being said, spending 15$ for an additional 30 minutes of gameplay every 3 months isn't for everyone.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
That's my guess exactly and i'm ok with it but cmon bruh why deny the inevitable?
Honestly I find this approach of not having tags that are not yet implemented quite refreshing.

As someone that follows the pregnancy tag, there are so many that put that tag in version 0.01 or whatever because it's gonna happen 1 day... hopefully... just to realize that you got a girl pregnant and that's game over/finished.

So I applaud and support that approach highly.

Reactions: Cartageno

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Those are mc's daughters right? So why does it say there's no incest?:unsure:
Its strongly hinted at and story sways that way based on their testimonies and the letter but at same time there is no actual proof they are what they say they are. I think this is intentional not to skirt the tag so much as further delve into it in a latter update - if he was so convinced this was the case his instant thoughts would not include wanting to bone the three of them so he in his own thoughts isn't fully convinced on the matter and no wonder esp when you think of how many years he lost to a coma and his financial well being is a draw to anyone seeking to take advantage of his nature and wealth. The writing has been phenomenal so far - this moral dilemma im sure will be fully covered and explored vs just MC shrugs shoulders and decides well it must be true as they said so lol. Still its nice that I believe there will be a more wholesome route to go If you dont wanna take the risk and instead wanna seek out the new apprentice and such like for the hiding of the sausage and what have you. Still uncertain on what their 'real' ages are supposed to be - we all get it, theyre of course 18 by default but rarely do you find this is actual intended one... just the one used for obvious reasons and the storyline has me still struggling with the maths of working out what they are age wise for wholesome route just as much as naughty future endeavours.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
Its strongly hinted at and story sways that way based on their testimonies and the letter but at same time there is no actual proof they are what they say they are. I think this is intentional not to skirt the tag so much as further delve into it in a latter update - if he was so convinced this was the case his instant thoughts would not include wanting to bone the three of them so he in his own thoughts isn't fully convinced on the matter and no wonder esp when you think of how many years he lost to a coma and his financial well being is a draw to anyone seeking to take advantage of his nature and wealth. The writing has been phenomenal so far - this moral dilemma im sure will be fully covered and explored vs just MC shrugs shoulders and decides well it must be true as they said so lol. Still its nice that I believe there will be a more wholesome route to go If you dont wanna take the risk and instead wanna seek out the new apprentice and such like for the hiding of the sausage and what have you. Still uncertain on what their 'real' ages are supposed to be - we all get it, theyre of course 18 by default but rarely do you find this is actual intended one... just the one used for obvious reasons and the storyline has me still struggling with the maths of working out what they are age wise for wholesome route just as much as naughty future endeavours.
I mean if they're not his daughters then that's just scumbagy. Mc and the mother(forgot her name) had a moment, it was very lovely and wholesome and then she just gets pregnant by some other dude and asks mc to take care of the daughters? So that makes me angry and is the only reason i want incest confirmed

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope, it's not patreon, and I am pretty sure it's not the devs hinting at a possible "scumbaggery", it's just the rules of this site (which are not always followed).

As stated in the tag rules: "Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future."

So you can mention the latter in the description or in some other way in the OP, but it shouldn't be in the (searchable) tags. That's why many games start of with only "voyeurism" and "teasing" but will wait with "oral sex" and its friends until the first scene is included. (Since you had to "make" your daughters and we have the scene with the mother here, it's slightly different on here.)

Reactions: meeee

Dec 20, 2019
magic.jpg
I mean if they're not his daughters then that's just scumbagy. Mc and the mother(forgot her name) had a moment, it was very lovely and wholesome and then she just gets pregnant by some other dude and asks mc to take care of the daughters? So that makes me angry and is the only reason i want incest confirmed
Gracie. The only sex in the game currently and you forget her name.
how_could_you.jpg

Reactions: Hammerhiem
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes