Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pretty sure she's one of the main girls
She may be. Although I gotta admit, just finding out that I am a father, my daughters have become top priority. I need to make sure that I can insert myself into their lives. Make them happy. Be there when they become women. Teach them about adulthood. Show them the various joys of life. Spend quality time with them. Make them feel warm from within. Show them how to give and take. That kind of stuff.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
What if the dead prick was coming from the same dance and was drunk and caused the accident? [cough, cough, football douchebags]

I seriously need a new update before I slip into a coma...
Then he is dead and it doesn't matter anymore, I'll not hold his mother responsible for his actions.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I need to make sure that I can insert myself into their lives. Make them happy. Be there when they become women. Teach them about adulthood. Show them the various joys of life. Spend quality time with them. Make them feel warm from within. Show them how to give and take
:unsure:
I'm not sure but I feel like there might be some slight... SLIGHT... innuendo there. But it's probably just my dirty mind :whistle:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Damn i forgot this game existed, after this long hope the next update will worth the wait...
Cant say I envy them given the level of expectation and pressure they've found themselves under after only a single update - this game has really blown up popularity wise and those kinds of popularity spikes soon attract the least patient and friendly comments en masse. We can only hope dude for their sakes as well as our own lol (I get the feel itll be a slow burner so people better get used to blue balls syndrome for the first few updates id imagine - expections SHOULD be kept low at this early stage of development)

Reactions: Hordragg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
:unsure:
I'm not sure but I feel like there might be some slight... SLIGHT... innuendo there. But it's probably just my dirty mind :whistle:
Who would ever do that? And more importantly, what do you think "make happy", "adulthood", "joys of life", and "quality time" are? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: _Goldie

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
70% done, as reported on June 24th.
Dammed & Alorth I'd love more frequent progress logs.
A progress log should be posted soon again.

Cant say I envy them given the level of expectation and pressure they've found themselves under after only a single update - this game has really blown up popularity wise and those kinds of popularity spikes soon attract the least patient and friendly comments en masse. We can only hope dude for their sakes as well as our own lol (I get the feel itll be a slow burner so people better get used to blue balls syndrome for the first few updates id imagine - expections SHOULD be kept low at this early stage of development)
Yeah we are aware of the peoples expectations, we already have some experience with pressure I would say.
If people keep low expectations it just means we have more fun when we release :KEK:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What I learned about movies, lower expectations means lower disappointments. Always go in without a brain and you will not be hurt.
Well, but if they go super low, nobody goes to the cinema, movie is rendered a failure and production of sequel is cancelled.
So you do need to manage expectations not to high, of course, but neither to low.

Dec 20, 2019
Well, but if they go super low, nobody goes to the cinema, movie is rendered a failure and production of sequel is cancelled.
So you do need to manage expectations not to high, of course, but neither to low.
That's why I said lower expectations, not NO expectations. Just leave your own brain outside the door and you should be fine. Hate it when you are looking forward to a movie and all they do in reviews and threads are bombarding with bad comments, and then going to cinema with friends and all you get when you come out is them complaining about the movie and that the reviews are right, etc.

Chapter 1 of Radiant is good, I'm looking forward to chapter 2, doesn't matter if it's long or short or whether it touched on certain topics that I'm eager to know. I'm just happy that there's a sequel, not just production talks and then cancelled.

lewdwitcher

Jul 19, 2020
when will be the game finished completely, i wonder.
just finished chapter one but the end screen beat me, i never thought the game will over so soon.
i really hate waiting but i respect the developer of the game. i'm sure he or she will do best.
thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to play this game for free.

Reactions: blahblah25 and SrRK

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
The author's note says not to comment on any of the excessive incel language or whatever, so I'll ignore that. This is a great game, but one additional criticism: After you meet Brooke, you spend the night in the pool and look up at the night sky. It's a breath-taking scene, with the moon and the stars and the borealis. My drunk ass stared at it for half a minute. Then I noticed there were stars in front of the dark side of the half moon. Come on! The dark side of the moon doesn't have stars in it! What, are they Elon's stupid sattelite array or something?

screenshot0002.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The author's note says not to comment on any of the excessive incel language or whatever, so I'll ignore that. This is a great game, but one additional criticism: After you meet Brooke, you spend the night in the pool and look up at the night sky. It's a breath-taking scene, with the moon and the stars and the borealis. My drunk ass stared at it for half a minute. Then I noticed there were stars in front of the dark side of the half moon. Come on! The dark side of the moon doesn't have stars in it! What, are they Elon's stupid sattelite array or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I've just finished this first chapter and it was amazing.

Good and well written story (it's pretty rare), all girls are beautiful, but not only girls. That scene at the end when we see all of them pensive was beautiful too.
I need to confess that it's difficult for me to lewd them. Even if I'm not that much older, if I put myself in the MC, I see them as my little babies and because of that I want to hug them but not to fuck them. x) Even if Maddie is wow

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes